Old Republican people

Fuck old Republican people! They were bullies! They separated people into groups when they were in school. Blacks and nerds. I'm glad my generation is more evolved!

I think you are missing the important issue with older Americans. It makes me scratch my head why so many of them vote against their own best interests. Retirement savings seem to suffer during Republican administrations and thrive during Democratic ones, and Republicans normally are the ones pushing to diminish if not end SS and Medicare. It does make me scratch my head in bewilderment at times.

"Nixon desegregated the majority of segregated school" if true is the result of his commitment to social progressivism to create a better America, not because he was Republican or a far right conservative. The number is open for debate.

Make all the assertions you want, but don't state them as fact if common knowledge does not support it.

In fact, "In 1970, seven states -- Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina and South Carolina -- continued to enforce the dual school system. This was in clear defiance of the Supreme Court's 1954 decision in Brown v. Topeka Board of Education, which declared dual school systems to be unconstitutional. It was also in defiance of a 1969 court decision ordering an end to further delay." These did not make up a "majority" if school systems. How a Republican Desegregated the South s Schools - NYTimes.com

You could argue that Nixon had the remaining school systems of seven states desegregated, and you would have been correct.

I stated that he desegregated the majority of segregated schools. This is confirmed by the link you have posted.

You accused me of being ignorant or a liar.

Is this the closest you can come to admitting error?

What is your opinion on John McCain.

Why are you asking about McCain? Was he progressive, yes. Was he Republican, yes. Was he a neo-con, you betcha. Would have been a good president, I think so.

If you are a far leftist pretending to be a Republican as part of some Social Justice Warrior BS, it is likely that you will be incapable of emulating what a real moderate Republican would say.

Why are you asking about McCain? Was he progressive, yes. Was he Republican, yes. Was he a neo-con, you betcha. Would have been a good president, I think so.

If you are a far leftist pretending to be a Republican as part of some Social Justice Warrior BS, it is likely that you will be incapable of emulating what a real moderate Republican would say.
You are babbling, because you have no idea what is moderate Republicanism would say. But I will help you: Cruz is not moderate, Santorum is not moderate, Perry is not moderate; Bush, Christie, etc., are moderates.

It's a good suspicion that you are not a moderate Republican, Correll; you would not recognize true social justice if it bit you on the ass. And moderate Republicans are no longer letting far righties pretend they have the welfare of the GOP at heart.

Last edited:

You are babbling, because you have no idea what is moderate Republicanism would say. But I will help you: Cruz is not moderate, Santorum is not moderate, Perry is not moderate; Bush, Christie, etc., are moderates.

It's a good suspicion that you are not a moderate Republican, Correll; you would not recognize true social justice if it bit you on the ass. And moderate Republicans are no longer letting far righties pretend they have the welfare of the GOP at heart.

I am not babbling at all. You asked and I answered very clearly and concisely.

I have made no claim of being moderate.

SOcial Justice? Only a liberal would even use that term.

I do not have the welfare of the GOP at heart. I have the welfare of the nation at heart.

The GOP is only a means to an end.

I do not have the welfare of the GOP at heart. I have the welfare of the nation at heart.

social justice
The fair and proper administration of lawsconforming to the natural law that all persons, irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, possessions, race, religion, etc., are to be treated equally and without prejudice.

You don't see this as being in the best interest of our nation? There is nothing in there that the GOP should find compelling?

You did not answer "very clearly and concisely.'

It is good you admitted that you are not moderate, because it is clear you do not understand the Founders, the Constitution, or our narrative.

Only true Americans, from responsible left to responsible right, use the term 'social justice' in a constructive mode.

You do not "have the welfare of the nation at heart', only your warped vision of what you want it to be.

Your ilk will not be able to use the GOP to accomplish what you want.

Segregation exists only within a socially conservative worldview. Civil rights are inherintly within a socially liberal worldview.
Regardless of party, it was the conservatives who resisted as well as resented the civil rights movement.

That is utter nonsense.
It's the truth. It looks like nonsense to you because you are accustomed to being lied to.

Republicans are doing nothing to shed their 'greedy angry old white guy' image. In fact, they're reinforcing it everyday. That image is a big turn-off in General Elections.
How come the image didn't matter in the mid term?
A General Election is a completely different animal. Voters just don't get excited over greedy angry white guys bitchin about everything. The Democrats should win the White House again pretty easily. It won't matter who their Candidate is.
Except that the bitch is you. If people thought like you did, midterm, general, dog catcher elections wouldn't matter. Either everyone flip flops every two years or you're just a whiny pile of BS.

Changing societal norms to give voice to and include those who were historically left out is an inherintly progressive undertaking. Segregation is an anathema to liberal thinking while conservative would naturally be resistant to such change.
That's devoid of any thought process. So if a liberal likes a sky high progressive tax rate and wants to keep it the same that makes him a conservative?
Was Senator Byrd a conservative to you?

Republicans are doing nothing to shed their 'greedy angry old white guy' image. In fact, they're reinforcing it everyday. That image is a big turn-off in General Elections.
How come the image didn't matter in the mid term?
A General Election is a completely different animal. Voters just don't get excited over greedy angry white guys bitchin about everything. The Democrats should win the White House again pretty easily. It won't matter who their Candidate is.
Except that the bitch is you. If people thought like you did, midterm, general, dog catcher elections wouldn't matter. Either everyone flip flops every two years or you're just a whiny pile of BS.
False, bub. General elections result in more numerous and informed and committed citizens.

Changing societal norms to give voice to and include those who were historically left out is an inherintly progressive undertaking. Segregation is an anathema to liberal thinking while conservative would naturally be resistant to such change.
That's devoid of any thought process. So if a liberal likes a sky high progressive tax rate and wants to keep it the same that makes him a conservative? Was Senator Byrd a conservative to you?
You do not understand logic and reasoning at all. No wonder you ran away from me.

That's devoid of any thought process. So if a liberal likes a sky high progressive tax rate and wants to keep it the same that makes him a conservative?

You know what dude? either you have a serious problem with critical thinking or you are the troll.
The point is obvious in the context of my other posts.
You are indeed a weasel.

You know what dude? either you have a serious problem with critical thinking or you are the troll.
You are indeed a weasel.
You are indeed an idiot. Your point was wrong and I explained why. You can't even answer simple questions.

You know what dude? either you have a serious problem with critical thinking or you are the troll. The point is obvious in the context of my other posts. You are indeed a weasel.
You are indeed an idiot. Your point was wrong and I explained why. You can't even answer simple questions.
Byrd was a cultural conservative and racist who realized and admitted in his latter days that he had sinned against humanity. Strom Thurmond never did, and that SOB could not admit publicly that a black girl was his illegitimate daughter. Iceweasel is the modern day equivalent of Strom Thurmond. For shame.

social justice
The fair and proper administration of lawsconforming to the natural law that all persons, irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, possessions, race, religion, etc., are to be treated equally and without prejudice.

You don't see this as being in the best interest of our nation? There is nothing in there that the GOP should find compelling?

Of course it is... that is why we have it. What world do you live in?

You are indeed a weasel.

You can't understand a simple premise that is accepted by every reasonably educated adult. Instead of arguing with me you should read a book or two son.

Forum List

Back