Oklahoma Bill 1106. The tide is finally turning.

And yet businesses have been requiring employees to have flu shots for decades. Schools up to and including college have been requiring students and staff to have all sorts of vaccines for longer than that.
All proven medicine's, but these so called vaccine's aren't proven as to their long term or short term affects yet. Hell they aren't even lasting 3 to 6 months in their efficacy. Once again the left has jumped the shark, because it became political for them, and they are out for blood.

All proven medicine's, but these so called vaccine's aren't proven as to their long term or short term affects yet. Hell they aren't even lasting 3 to 6 months in their efficacy. Once again the left has jumped the shark, because it became political for them, and they are out for blood.
no apostrophes are needed

In any case, I have no problem w/ the content

And yet businesses have been requiring employees to have flu shots for decades. Schools up to and including college have been requiring students and staff to have all sorts of vaccines for longer than that.
this is different. Some say the virus was planned... by China only? God knows..

and since people do not trust the head of our country (puppet... others are the head), how can u expect them to trust what he advocates or promotes?

Nothing in the entire world is 100% safe, thus nothing can be confirmed 100% safe. You are grasping at straws.
Bullshit! It is 100% safe to say that liberalism is a fuckin' mental disorder! Liberals prove it every fuckin' day!

Rather than use the euphemism "Let's Go Brandon", I have the balls and the gall to say,
FUCK JOE BIDEN.png

Bullshit! It is 100% safe to say that liberalism is a fuckin' mental disorder! Liberals prove it every fuckin' day!

Rather than use the euphemism "Let's Go Brandon", I have the balls and the gall to say,
View attachment 573488

wow, you are so cool. I bet all your middle school buddies just think you are the best!

All other states should do the same. Of course, blue states won't. They want everyone to die so they are not offended by those who are against the anti vaxxers.
So far the vaccines have proven to be safe.

Isn't Oklahoma the state that banned abortion? Maybe they should abort more not less

They must be weird people in Oklahoma.

Forum List

Back