Oklahoma Bill 1106. The tide is finally turning.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

All other states should do the same. Of course, blue states won't. They want everyone to die so they are not offended by those who are against the anti vaxxers.

All other states should do the same. Of course, blue states won't. They want everyone to die so they are not offended by those who are against the anti vaxxers.

Some guy just trying to make headlines for reelection. The bill has no teeth since he added in this clause...If the employer knowingly required the vaccination or treatment without confirming its safety,

Judge to employer....Did you confirm its safety?

Employer to judge... Yes, we checked with the USDA/FDA/CDC etc....and they said it was safe.

Judge....Next case....

Some guy just trying to make headlines for reelection. The bill has no teeth since he added in this clause...If the employer knowingly required the vaccination or treatment without confirming its safety,

Judge to employer....Did you confirm its safety?

Employer to judge... Yes, we checked with the USDA/FDA/CDC etc....and they said it was safe.

Judge....Next case....
But, if they force a pregnant woman to take the vaccine and her baby is fucked up, the company is up shit creek.

No vaccine is 100% safe; i.e. sans side effects.

But, if they force a pregnant woman to take the vaccine and her baby is fucked up, the company is up shit creek.

No vaccine is 100% safe; i.e. sans side effects.
then how can the law be enforced as written if no vaccine is safe?

Just like if a company hands me a fall arrester, I fall, the arrester fails and I get fucked up, or killed, the company is on the hook.

If the company can prove the fall arrester was defective they will be covered and the company that made the fall arrester will be liable.

The company will get sued too and will lose. Seen it happen working drilling rigs.
their own law says you must be sure the vaccine is safe.

who will make that determination on a legal basis? if the cdc says "safe" and the state can still be sued and lose, who would, bear the legal responsibility of calling it "safe"?

their own law says you must be sure the vaccine is safe.

who will make that determination on a legal basis? if the cdc says "safe" and the state can still be sued and lose, who would, bear the legal responsibility of calling it "safe"?
Well, look at it like this: the Oklahoma bill will be law, if it passes. The vaccine mandate will not be law. If you're faced with following the law, or following an unconstitutional mandate. Which are you going to choose?

Well, look at it like this: the Oklahoma bill will be law, if it passes. The vaccine mandate will not be law. If you're faced with following the law, or following an unconstitutional mandate. Which are you going to choose?
that isnt my point.

my job in OK says i must be vacc'd in order to keep my job, so i get it.

i suffer because of it.

i use the OK law to seek legal remediation.

the law simply says the company must verify a vaccine is safe. so what does a company do in order to verify it?

that isnt my point.

my job in OK says i must be vacc'd in order to keep my job, so i get it.

i suffer because of it.

i use the OK law to seek legal remediation.

the law simply says the company must verify a vaccine is safe. so what does a company do in order to verify it?
Your employer doesn't have the right to force you to undergo medical treatment. This law will only day that if they do, they are liable if you get fucked up.

Your employer doesn't have the right to force you to undergo medical treatment. This law will only day that if they do, they are liable if you get fucked up.
great.

But this doesn't address anything I have been discussing.

Forum List

Back