Oklahoma Bill 1106. The tide is finally turning.

Actually, I do as I have relatives and friends who got where they are in government by assuaging politicians.
It's you who have no idea how these positions are filled.

I do not care how the positions are filled. When a company is sued and the judge ask them how they determined the vaccine was safe, they will use the FDA and CDC as their experts. Not some random doctor they might have hired who has no possible way to determine the safety of a vaccine.

I do not care how the positions are filled. When a company is sued and the judge ask them how they determined the vaccine was safe, they will use the FDA and CDC as their experts. Not some random doctor they might have hired who has no possible way to determine the safety of a vaccine.
Moron...That's how government protects itself!
You think I don't know this already?

The fact is that anyone who does not have a condition where their medication will fail to work because of the shot should get it.
But that's the individual's choice.

If people knew the laws that their localities, counties, states and the fed have on the books for hiring, there would be a national lynching.
how does that answer the question?

Oklahoma says an employer must validate vaccine safety.

what constitutes following the law so an employer does that first?

how does that answer the question?

Oklahoma says an employer must validate vaccine safety.

what constitutes following the law so an employer does that first?
I'm not a lawyer and I have zero knowledge of the myriad layers of law that protect businesses on one hand and allow government control on the other.
I am wondering if the businesses that give larger donations get exemptions from the rules.
The problem with COVID is that the legislative powers that be and the media have caused it to be enemy number one and that any measure to suppress the economy is allowed.

VAERS. and countries who are banning the dang vaccines..........cough cough......leaky vaccines that don't stop you from getting the virus and allow you to spread it.

Taiwan stopped giving the jab to kids because of the damage to children.

Back to VAERs they can only hide it for sooo long. 600 k and more reported. And most don't even know it exists.

You love your sugar daddy gov't don't you gator. Trust them. GOOD BOY.

Back to VAERs they can only hide it for sooo long. 600 k and more reported. And most don't even know it exists.

I love how you fucking morons all of sudden found VAERs, but are too stupid to even know what it reports.

I love how you fucking morons all of sudden found VAERs, but are too stupid to even know what it reports.
Really. I've been pointing out this information for a while now. Especially the Vaccine Courts and when they got their get out of Jail Free card from Reagan.

I didn't just suddenly find it. It's on the CDC site and tells you to REPORT ADVERSE EFFECTS.

So whats the fucking problem..........Oh I know . Too many are reporting that these vaccines suck hairy balls and you don't like it.

I'm not a lawyer and I have zero knowledge of the myriad layers of law that protect businesses on one hand and allow government control on the other.
I am wondering if the businesses that give larger donations get exemptions from the rules.
The problem with COVID is that the legislative powers that be and the media have caused it to be enemy number one and that any measure to suppress the economy is allowed.
again, nothing to do with the question at hand.

Oklahoma passed a law saying an employer is liable unless they verified the vac was safe first.

verified by who?

so far GG saying CDC is all we have and it seems like the best answer whether I like the current cdc or not.

again, nothing to do with the question at hand.

Oklahoma passed a law saying an employer is liable unless they verified the vac was safe first.

verified by who?

so far GG saying CDC is all we have and it seems like the best answer whether I like the current cdc or not.
Screw the CDC...I consulted with a few people who were chemists.
The CDC holds back medications that have already been on the market for 30+ years in Europe.
Money is king in the US.

Really. I've been pointing out this information for a while now. Especially the Vaccine Courts and when they got their get out of Jail Free card from Reagan.

I didn't just suddenly find it. It's on the CDC site and tells you to REPORT ADVERSE EFFECTS.

So whats the fucking problem..........Oh I know . Too many are reporting that these vaccines suck hairy balls and you don't like it.
Only GG is intelligent enough to know how to keep a track of the effects of a vaccine or a medication.

so you have known about it for years? or is it just this year that you found out it exist?

Did you read all the disclaimers? Or are you just going by what your party emails tell you to post?

so you have known about it for years? or is it just this year that you found out it exist?

Did you read all the disclaimers? Or are you just going by what your party emails tell you to post?
One would have to be really stupid not to now why every product under the sun has warnings.
One person in a billion gets a fever from an aspirin and suddenly billions of flowers are harvested to add a warning to a label.

Screw the CDC...I consulted with a few people who were chemists.
The CDC holds back medications that have already been on the market for 30+ years in Europe.
Money is king in the US.
agreed.
But all I am after is what satisfies this legal requirement.

it doesn't mean I agree or disagree with any other point.

I've known about this mickey mouse club court for a long time. It's a court for and BY PHARMA.

Has been for a long time now.

Stop spinning. Stop trying to be Chineese DNC fact checker. The VAERS is getting massive complaints whether you like it or not. Other countries are pausing vaccines because the are hurting kids. Taiwan recently. And India is a Rock Star at Covid with Traditional vaccines. They don't use mRNA vaccines and use their people as lab rats.

So. 600k plus complaints are just fiction right Mr. Chinese Fact checker.?

One would have to be really stupid not to now why every product under the sun has warnings.
One person in a billion gets a fever from an aspirin and suddenly billions of flowers are harvested to add a warning to a label.

are you drunk tonight? what the fuck does that have to do with the current conversation?

are you drunk tonight? what the fuck does that have to do with the current conversation?
The fact that you can't take a dump unless President Biden approves of it.
We know your profession relies on government provided information and so you worship everything the government says.

The fact that you can't take a dump unless President Biden approves of it.
We know your profession relies on government provided information and so you worship everything the government says.
still doesn't answer the question.

Forum List

Back