Oklahoma Bill 1106. The tide is finally turning.

I will never answer your question to your satisfaction because I see out of the box.
I am more of a Michael Savage than a Rush Limbaugh.
It's not an out of the box question.

what is the one thing that will satisfy legal responsibility of this particular law.

nothingvyou have said addresses this.

It's not an out of the box question.

what is the one thing that will satisfy legal responsibility of this particular law.

nothingvyou have said addresses this.
What are the qualifications of an agency that has proven ineffective in controlling COVID?
The CDC lacks that set of qualifications.
Mandates to vaccinate are vacuous attempts at the government attempting to garner power.
We currently lack any agency with the knowledge base to deprive anyone of employment.

I don't go for the "Somebody has to do something!" when nobody has proven they can do anything that is effective for at least 4 months.

What are the qualifications of an agency that has proven ineffective in controlling COVID?
The CDC lacks that set of qualifications.
Mandates to vaccinate are vacuous attempts at the government attempting to garner power.
We currently lack any agency with the knowledge base to deprive anyone of employment.

I don't go for the "Somebody has to do something!" when nobody has proven they can do anything that is effective for at least 4 months.
including making an attempt to understand a simple 1 point question.

drink on.

All other states should do the same. Of course, blue states won't. They want everyone to die so they are not offended by those who are against the anti vaxxers.
those a(*&^ protecting big pharma

our country is so corrupt... wwho can save it?

"The human heart is deceitful and desperately wicked; who can know it?" says God's Word

All other states should do the same. Of course, blue states won't. They want everyone to die so they are not offended by those who are against the anti vaxxers.

It's a proposed law.

There are tens of thousands of proposed laws with only a few of them passing a vote and getting signed into a real law.

i don't see a lot of difference but... I'd probably nonetheless say the same thing..
Savage is MAGA, Rush is a knee-jerk globalist.
Savage hounded Trump for years to run for President, Rush jumped on the bandwagon a scant few days before Trump clinched the nomination.

Some guy just trying to make headlines for reelection. The bill has no teeth since he added in this clause...If the employer knowingly required the vaccination or treatment without confirming its safety,

Judge to employer....Did you confirm its safety?

Employer to judge... Yes, we checked with the USDA/FDA/CDC etc....and they said it was safe.

Judge....Next case....
The issue for the liable situation for employer's, is that the mandate isn't a legal constitutional thing and the government knows this. It is just hoping that the employer's will be crazy enough to give the mandate teeth by doing the dirty work for the government.

Problem for the employer however, is that if it forces medicine into it's employee's arm's, and they have an adverse reaction to it or even if it causes long term damage to that employee, then the employer will be held liable for the damage it caused that employee.

The issue for the liable situation for employer's, is that the mandate isn't a legal constitutional thing and the government knows this. It is just hoping that the employer's will be crazy enough to give the mandate teeth by doing the dirty work for the government.

Problem for the employer however, is that if it forces medicine into it's employee's arm's, and they have an adverse reaction to it or even if it causes long term damage to that employee, then the employer will be held liable for the damage it caused that employee.

And yet businesses have been requiring employees to have flu shots for decades. Schools up to and including college have been requiring students and staff to have all sorts of vaccines for longer than that.

And yet businesses have been requiring employees to have flu shots for decades. Schools up to and including college have been requiring students and staff to have all sorts of vaccines for longer than that.
mRNA is a vaccine. LOL

Playing Russian roulette with the Homo sapiens genome over an esoteric communist virus. How many H. sapiens are dumb enough to believe that the Chinese don’t know where their virus comes from?

Forum List

Back