Okeefe offered ballots 20 times in NC with no ID Oh there's no such thing as voter fraud riiiiight!

Oh there's no such thing as voter fraud riiiiight!

You can say it until you are blue in the face that Voter ID does not stop the types of fraud which occur, and the tard brain will hear, "There is no voter fraud."

O'Keefe: I am John Doe
Pollster: Welcome Mr Doe, just sign here and you can vote
O'Keefe: Runs away

Democracy in action
Of course he didn't sign anything...if he signed he'd be breaking the law.

This stuff is simple...why play word games? you aren't fooling anyone.

Imagine that?

If you sign illegally, you are breaking the law and face prison. No wonder O'Keefe wouldn't sign illegally....as would anyone else

Democracy in action

........it is prudent to maintain a high level of suspicion of the process itself..... .

I edited out the superfluous ad homs and partisan excuse making and we're left with one of the smartest things you've said since I've been here.

No one has yet to take my challenge and lay out a strategy which would assure a Democratic victory in the close Senate race in North Carolina.

How many fraudulent votes would have to be cast? How would this be achieved?

Like I was just saying in another topic, the tards are too cowardly to back up their bullshit.

Democracy in action

Imagine that?

If you sign illegally, you are breaking the law and face prison. No wonder O'Keefe wouldn't sign illegally....as would anyone else

I see now..no one anywhere would ever violate any laws because they would face prison. Makes sense.
See if you can get the word out to every criminal in america...meantime you need an id to vote.
Simple.
Next problem?

Democracy in action

........it is prudent to maintain a high level of suspicion of the process itself..... .

I edited out the superfluous ad homs and partisan excuse making and we're left with one of the smartest things you've said since I've been here.

And you have, as of yet, to ever say anything remotely intelligent.

Democracy in action

Imagine that?

Yeah cause no one ever breaks the law in this country. Were you born this way?

Democracy in action

Imagine that?

I see now..no one anywhere would ever violate any laws because they would face prison. Makes sense.
See if you can get the word out to every criminal in america...meantime you need an id to vote.
Simple.
Next problem?

A criminal will break the law when the reward greatly exceeds the potential punishment

In this case the punishment (years in prison) greatly exceed the expected reward (one extra vote out of 100,000+)

No one has yet to take my challenge and lay out a strategy which would assure a Democratic victory in the close Senate race in North Carolina.

How many fraudulent votes would have to be cast? How would this be achieved?

Like I was just saying in another topic, the tards are too cowardly to back up their bullshit.

It's called striving for electoral integrity. One fraudulent vote, one election gained by fraudulent votes is one vote, one election too many.

Go ahead g5000 tell the dearly departed he was a fucking racist for making it part of his SA Constitution.

:lol:

1414997638500_wps_12_South_African_President_N.jpg

James O Keefe s video shows North Carolina poll workers offering ballots Daily Mail Online

Why aren't you people demanding that O'Keefe be arrested for voter fraud?

Hypocrites.

btw, North Carolina is currently run by a Republican controlled state government,

so take it up with them.

Democracy in action

And you have, as of yet, to ever say anything remotely intelligent.

Ouch..that really hurt.:rolleyes:

I only pray that I may someday fully recover and not be scarred for life from your harsh rebuke.:laugh2:

he refused to do the part that would be used to verify his identity. what is the problem, exactly?

O'Keefe was never given a ballot to vote on because he never signed for it

Far from voter fraud. Shows the system worked
No, it shows he has enough sense not to violate election law when offered the chance.

You mean there is a LAW against providing a false signature?

O'Keefe was unwilling to break it as is anyone else who is unwilling to risk jail to provide a false single vote among 100,000
Except illegal aliens and libtards who think they are above the law.

Democracy in action

Imagine that?

Simple.
Next problem?

A criminal will break the law when the reward greatly exceeds the potential punishment

In this case the punishment (yeaars in prison) greatly eaceed the expected reward (one extra vote out of 100,000+)
ROFL yeah right... democrats that break laws are heroes to the party. Getting caught means even more rewards from the democrat party faithful.

Oh at least over here we don't necklace anyone for voting the wrong way.

Yet.

Isn't that the right wing hero who smears other Americans with edited and false video. No wonder the right trusts him. He's one of them.

Forum List

Back