Okeefe offered ballots 20 times in NC with no ID Oh there's no such thing as voter fraud riiiiight!

Isn't that the right wing hero who smears other Americans with edited and false video. No wonder the right trusts him. He's one of them.
You're an idiot. Name a republican that has called him a hero.

Why aren't you people demanding that O'Keefe be arrested for voter fraud?
He didn't commit any fraud. He demonstrated how easy it would be if someone wanted to.

Save the histrionics. You look silly.

"James O'Keefe pretended to be a series of North Carolinians"

as he was requesting ballots.

You're saying that's not voter fraud?

If that's not voter fraud than how did O'Keefe prove voter fraud?

lol, oops.

He didn't commit any fraud. He demonstrated how easy it would be if someone wanted to.

"James O'Keefe pretended to be a series of North Carolinians"

as he was requesting ballots.

You're saying that's not voter fraud?

If that's not voter fraud than how did O'Keefe prove voter fraud?

lol, oops.
Because he did not register, or use, or even sign the ballots.

O'Keefe: I am John Doe
Pollster: Welcome Mr Doe, just sign here and you can vote
O'Keefe: Runs away

Democracy in action
Of course he didn't sign anything...if he signed he'd be breaking the law.

This stuff is simple...why play word games? you aren't fooling anyone.

Imagine that?

If you sign illegally, you are breaking the law and face prison. No wonder O'Keefe wouldn't sign illegally....as would anyone else

I see now..no one anywhere would ever violate any laws because they would face prison. Makes sense.
See if you can get the word out to every criminal in america...meantime you need an id to vote.
Simple.
Next problem?

A criminal will break the law when the reward greatly exceeds the potential punishment

In this case the punishment (years in prison) greatly exceed the expected reward (one extra vote out of 100,000+)

You try to frame the discussion so all your conclusions are "valid"...that trick doesn't work on me.
We have a death penalty in america...yet murders occur daily, don't they?

Since there is a flaw in the system, correct it. In this case voter ID will correct the problem.
Stop making excuses and looking for absurd exceptions.

He was never given a chance to vote
He walked in, gave a fake name, was told he didn't need an ID but needed to sign...then he ran away

Far from fraud

He walked in, gave a fake name, was told he didn't need an ID but needed to sign...then he ran away

Far from fraud

Since I got Rotagilla to admit it wasn't voter fraud, I think that's closed the case, unless Rota's pals in this thread want to still claim that O'Keefe should have been arrested for voter fraud.

lol

how? he didn't sign for the ballots and have that signature compared. he demonstrated how easy it was to ask for something.

Who said the signature would ever be compared? Prove it.
Are poll workers certified handwriting analysts?

Save the BS...

O'Keefe was never given a ballot to vote on because he never signed for it

Far from voter fraud. Shows the system worked
No, it shows he has enough sense not to violate election law when offered the chance.

You mean there is a LAW against providing a false signature?

O'Keefe was unwilling to break it as is anyone else who is unwilling to risk jail to provide a false single vote among 100,000
Except illegal aliens and libtards who think they are above the law.

Why would an illegal alien risk arrest and deportation just to vote?

Why would anyone?

Again, these people really think that thousands of Americans are willing to commit a serious felony all for the sake of voting one extra time.

Are you people really that mental?

O'Keefe: I am John Doe
Pollster: Welcome Mr Doe, just sign here and you can vote
O'Keefe: Runs away

Democracy in action

........it is prudent to maintain a high level of suspicion of the process itself..... .

I edited out the superfluous ad homs and partisan excuse making and we're left with one of the smartest things you've said since I've been here.

And you have, as of yet, to ever say anything remotely intelligent.

Ouch..that really hurt.:rolleyes:

I only pray that I may someday fully recover and not be scarred for life from your harsh rebuke.:laugh2:

U jelly?

the left is frantically desperate to protect and then DENY any possible method of voter fraud...their typical response whenever challenged is "nuh uh".

Can't argue with ironclad logic like that. :rolleyes:

sure voter fraud exists ... 2068 proven cases since 2000 .. 10 of those cases were voter impersonation at the polls, the vast majority were from absentee voting, and some employee fraud ... not one person here denies TEN cases of voter fraud is in the books ...

if RW's had 10 toes they could take off their shoes and count to 10, TEN.

how? he didn't sign for the ballots and have that signature compared. he demonstrated how easy it was to ask for something.

Save the BS...

O'Keefe wouldn't sign because he was afraid of actually committing a prosecutable offense of voter fraud.

That's called deterrence. That's one of the ways laws are effective.

Far from fraud

Since I got Rotagilla to admit it wasn't voter fraud, I think that's closed the case, unless Rota's pals in this thread want to still claim that O'Keefe should have been arrested for voter fraud.

lol

what? I never said it was fraud..you did.
I pointed out how fraud could occur in a sloppy, lax system. The point you are SOOOO desperately ducking.

Son, you aren't nearly as slick as you seem to think you are...keep swinging..

Save the BS...

O'Keefe wouldn't sign because he was afraid of actually committing a prosecutable offense of voter fraud.

your argument is flawed.
murder is against the law.
we have a death penalty for murderers.
murders still occur.

Hypocrites.

btw, North Carolina is currently run by a Republican controlled state government,

so take it up with them.

Oh those R's have been busy. 2016 won't be the same old.

Save the BS...

It is the same thing as going on a witness stand and swearing to tell the truth. You can still lie, but you are committing a crime

You sign your name, you are affirming you are that person

That is the point where O'Keefe ran away (and edited out the fact that he had)

Far from fraud

lol

I pointed out how fraud could occur in a sloppy, lax system. The point you are SOOOO desperately ducking.

You need to learn to cut your losses, by shutting up.

Far from fraud

lol

our system is sloppy and lax .. I agree, 2068 cases in 14 years.. how will we ever survive?

Forum List

Back