No-excuse mail-in voting makes election fraud as easy as pie and invites one-party rule

Another on who makes shit up. Is making shit up the best you can do?
lol

I take it that was a rhetorical question? :p

Democraps have done nothing BUT make shit up ever since the Gulf of Tonkin

Which is most of my lifetime. And yours.

Georgia is very strict about absentee voting. They are also good at managing up to date voter rolls.
Anyone of a corrupted State’s [e.g. Georgia, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, California, Oregon, Wisconsin . . . etc.] election officer thugs, having access to the State’s various data bases containing personal catalogued information on in-state residents and voter rolls, can easily create a few thousand fraudulent mail-in ballots, per urban voting district, using that information, with a slim to no chance of these ballots ever being detected when cast, and then counted. And it’s as easy as pie!

This is why no-excuse mail-in ballots must be ended, and in-person voting returned to, which would greatly eliminate the number of mail-in ballots, and thus remove the glaring target of vote stealing and government perpetrated election fraud which now relies on fraudulent mail-in ballots to rig elections.

johnwk's argument above would get him a D in a logic class.
According to you.

Let us recall how our beloved media during Georgia’s 2020 election focused on and ran with stories 24/7 about suitcases filled with mysterious ballots being introduced during vote counting night, in Fulton County, Georgia, and a water pipe break delaying vote counting, not to mention election workers and observers being told to leave for the night, so nefarious activities could begin with mail-in ballot counting.

Remember how those “shiny object” stories and others were continually repeated by our big media, mesmerizing the public, stirring them into a frenzy, and instigating American citizens - who were skeptical at the time about the trustworthiness of Georgia’s Fulton County election process vote counting - into arguing with each other? Well, never once did that same media give a whisper about the real vote stealing gimmick hiding in plain sight . . . thousands of “mailed in” ballots magically found, by Fulton County election officials, not one of which being counted, was, or would be, scrutinized to verify it was actually filled out, and the choices made thereon, were by a qualified voter who allegedly was issued the ballot.

According to you.

Let us recall how our beloved media during Georgia’s 2020 election focused on and ran with stories 24/7 about suitcases filled with mysterious ballots being introduced during vote counting night, in Fulton County, Georgia, and a water pipe break delaying vote counting, not to mention election workers and observers being told to leave for the night, so nefarious activities could begin with mail-in ballot counting.

Remember how those “shiny object” stories and others were continually repeated by our big media, mesmerizing the public, stirring them into a frenzy, and instigating American citizens - who were skeptical at the time about the trustworthiness of Georgia’s Fulton County election process vote counting - into arguing with each other? Well, never once did that same media give a whisper about the real vote stealing gimmick hiding in plain sight . . . thousands of “mailed in” ballots magically found, by Fulton County election officials, not one of which being counted, was, or would be, scrutinized to verify it was actually filled out, and the choices made thereon, were by a qualified voter who allegedly was issued the ballot.
Only sillies think mail in ballots are intrinsically unsecure as they are done.

Even Jimmy Carter is against mail-in voting.
Yes! As reported in the 2005 Carter-Baker bipartisan Commission on Federal Election Reform, “absentee ballots” (i.e. mail-in ballots) remain the largest source of potential voter fraud”.

And that is why no-excuse mail-in ballots must be stopped, and mail-in ballots must be limited to a legitimate excuse-based need. By doing so, the total number of mail-in ballots would be reduced to a fraction of what is now the case, and in so doing, even though the opportunity for mail-in ballot fraud would still exist, its effect on an election would be greatly reduced by the reduction in actual mail-in ballots allowed.

Anyone of a corrupted State’s [e.g. Georgia, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, California, Oregon, Wisconsin . . . etc.] election officer thugs, having access to the State’s various data bases containing personal catalogued information on in-state residents and voter rolls, can easily create a few thousand fraudulent mail-in ballots, per urban voting district, using that information, with a slim to no chance of these ballots ever being detected when cast, and then counted. And it’s as easy as pie!

This is why no-excuse mail-in ballots must be ended, and in-person voting returned to, which would greatly eliminate the number of mail-in ballots, and thus remove the glaring target of vote stealing and government perpetrated election fraud which now relies on fraudulent mail-in ballots to rig elections.

I can't stand in line anymore like a million other seniors. You want to take voting away from me?

Trump votes by mail.

Have you ever worked in an election?

I have .. years ago. It makes for a long hard day.

You must be a neocon Republican. Did you support the invasion of Iraq? I resigned the Republican party right before the invasion.

Before delving into the subject, let us recall how our beloved media during Georgia’s 2020 election focused on, and ran with stories 24/7 about suitcases filled with mysterious ballots being introduced during vote counting night, and a water pipe break delaying vote counting, not to mention election workers and observers being told to leave for the night, so nefarious activities could begin with mail-in ballot counting.

Remember how those “shiny object” stories and others were continually repeated by our big media, mesmerizing the public, stirring them into a frenzy, and instigating American citizens who were skeptical at the time about the trustworthiness of Georgia’s election process, into arguing with each other? Well, never once did that same media give a whisper about the real vote stealing gimmick hiding in plain sight . . . tens of thousands of “mailed in” ballots, not one of which being counted, was, or would be, scrutinized to verify it was actually filled out, and the choices made thereon, were by a qualified voter who allegedly was issued the ballot.

And this is the Achilles' heel with mail-in ballots. As reported in the 2005 Carter-Baker bipartisan Commission on Federal Election Reform, “absentee ballots” (i.e. mail-in ballots) remain the largest source of potential voter fraud”.

Keep in mind that corruption and vote stealing in our election process can be divided into two basic categories ___ when civilian individuals game the system and cheat, which is not that severe of a threat, and where public officials, who are directly involved in an election process, and are able to use their office of public trust to take an active role in devious activities to manipulate the outcome of an election’s results. And this is the greater threat of the two categories, and can easily undermine our systems way for peaceful change, which is our election process.

The troubling truth is, mail-in ballots, and especially no-excuse mail-in ballots - which outrageously throws open the door allowing universal, unrestricted mail-in voting - makes election fraud by nefarious folks in government, as easy as pie. And this is so because, there is no practical way when counting mailed in votes, to satisfactorily confirm that the one who filled out a mailed-in ballot and made the choices thereon and sent it in, is the qualified and legitimate voter to whom that ballot was supposedly supplied.

Currently, there are only 12 states that make an attempt, and I emphasize “attempt”, to verify a voter of a mailed-in ballot is the qualified voter of that ballot, and actually filled out that ballot and made the choices thereon. Those States are: Alabama, Alaska, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

So, with respect to a glaring inability to verify the legitimacy of a mailed-in ballot, should we not wonder why universal no-excuse mail in voting is suddenly the crave of a number of suspicious political groups, and why the allowance of no-excuse mail in voting is being forced upon the people of a number of Democrat controlled states, and without the peoples’ approval or consent?

Can the inability to verify the legitimacy of mailed-in ballots allow folks in government, especially those inclined to cheat and have various types of personal catalogued information on in-state residents at their fingertips, use that information to create illegitimate mail-in ballots which can determine the outcome of an election?

If this no-excuse mail-in voting is not stopped in its tracks, and reversed, America's way for peaceful change through free and fair elections will have been sabotaged and conquered by those types who now govern in other countries with an iron fist and the barrel of a gun, i.e., in Cuba, China, Russia, etc., where there is one-party authoritarian rule!

JWK

The troubling truth about allowing no-excuse mail-in voting in one state is, when acts of corruption infect an electoral process in one jurisdiction “they transcend mere local concern and extend a contaminating influence into the national domain.” Justice DOUGLAS in United States v. Classic (1941)”.
Just what the dems want their own one party control.

False.

WW

“I approve the use of absentee ballots and have been using them for more than five years.” ~~ President Jimmy Carter, 09/02/2020

“I urge political leaders across the country to take immediate steps to expand vote-by-mail and other measures that can help protect the core of American democracy – the right of our citizens to vote,” ~~ President Jimmy Carter, 05/06/2020

False.

WW

What is absolutely true is, mail-in ballots remain the major target for vote stealing and government perpetrated election fraud.

Why do you have such a problem with what is?

Last edited:

False.

WW

“I approve the use of absentee ballots and have been using them for more than five years.” ~~ President Jimmy Carter, 09/02/2020

“I urge political leaders across the country to take immediate steps to expand vote-by-mail and other measures that can help protect the core of American democracy – the right of our citizens to vote,” ~~ President Jimmy Carter, 05/06/2020

What is absolutely true is,...

Actually it is false based on the quote to which I responded which that Jimmy Carter ** IS ** against mail-in voting.

The Carter-Baker Commission address some weaknesses with mail-in voting almost 20 years ago. But it's 2023 and not 2005 and things have changed. Mail-in voting today is not the same as 20 years ago. Hell, because of the improvements you even have GOP led state legislatures passing it, for example Utah (statewide mail in voting) and Pennsylvania (GOP voted 27-0 out of a total vote of 35-14 for no excuse mail-in voting prior to COVID).

Then I provided quotes from Jimmy Carter showing his present support of mail-in voting.

Trying to overlay YOUR opinion on Carter's current opinion is - well to put it nicely - dishonest.

WW

Actually it is false based on the quote to which I responded which that Jimmy Carter ** IS ** against mail-in voting.

The Carter-Baker Commission address some weaknesses with mail-in voting almost 20 years ago. But it's 2023 and not 2005 and things have changed. Mail-in voting today is not the same as 20 years ago. Hell, because of the improvements you even have GOP led state legislatures passing it, for example Utah (statewide mail in voting) and Pennsylvania (GOP voted 27-0 out of a total vote of 35-14 for no excuse mail-in voting prior to COVID).

Then I provided quotes from Jimmy Carter showing his present support of mail-in voting.

Trying to overlay YOUR opinion on Carter's current opinion is - well to put it nicely - dishonest.

WW
Jimmy Carter IS a politically driven fool. Always has been. Don’t expect consistency, only convenience.

The Carter-Baker Commission address some weaknesses with mail-in voting almost 20 years ago.

The fact remains, the statement made in 2005 in the Carter-Baker bipartisan Commission report that “ . . . absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud,” is as true today as when it was made in 2005.

Stop with the obfuscations. You can't change the truth to what it is not.

The fact remains, the statement made in 2005 in the Carter-Baker bipartisan Commission report that “ . . . absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud,” is as true today as when it was made in 2005.

Didn’t change the truth.

The post I responded to indicated it was Carters current belief. That is false and I provided the quotes.

He wasn’t wakening about the Carter-Baker commission from almost 20 years ago. He posted about present day.

Fact is Carter supported mail in voting as late as 2020 when he really started backing out of the public eye do to his age.

WW

Your unsupported allegation is no proof of fraud, alleged or otherwise. Show the evidence.

Forum List

Back