No-excuse mail-in voting makes election fraud as easy as pie and invites one-party rule

Hey, is that you, Wanda?

Wanda Geter-Pataky takes the Fifth in Bridgeport election lawsuit
View attachment 867490
Bridgeport city employee Wanda Geter-Pataky, center, works with her lawyer, John R. Gulash, right, to know which questions to answer so as not to incriminate herself during her testimony in Bridgeport Democratic Primary Mayoral candidate John Gomes’ challenge of absentee ballots in Superior Court in Bridgeport, Conn., Friday, Oct. 13, 2023. Geter-Pataky was shown video clips of herself placing quantities of absentee ballots into election drop boxes. At left is Judge William Clark. (Brian A. Pounds/Hearst Connecticut Media via AP, Pool)
Same article that proves nothing, if it does than you are inept in showing it.
The Black guy made you people really mad didn't he???

johnwk already admits that Wanda's case reveals the system is sound and no systemic problems exist.
Oh, come now Wanda, I know you must be having a love affair with Bruce.

Delco man gets probation for casting dead mother's vote for Donald Trump

Bruce Bartman, 70, pleaded guilty to felony counts of perjury and unlawful voting last December after investigators discovered he had successfully cast a mail-in ballot for his mother, who died 12 years ago.

You seem to carry on with strange bedpartners in crime.

Johnwk is not even the master of the hasty generalization.

He has not even scratched the possibility of systemic failure of the voting system.

Not one bit of your post refutes the fact mail-in balloting is secure.

lmao

As secure as a leaky boat.

The only reason you tards keep obsessing over voting is because TRUMP has inculcated you parroting rubes to do so.

You're so full of shit your ears are brown

So don't pretend this topic has nothing to do with Trump's sore loserdom.

Don't tell me what to do, fucktard.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Don't need to. You're stupid enough without my help.

Trump lost. Fair and square. Get over it.

Who the fuck cares.

You're the one obsessing over Trump, not me.

Try looking in the mirror sometime, dumbass shit for brains brown eared leftard.

lmao

As secure as a leaky boat.

You're so full of shit your ears are brown

Don't tell me what to do, fucktard.

Don't need to. You're stupid enough without my help.

Who the fuck cares.

You're the one obsessing over Trump, not me.

Try looking in the mirror sometime, dumbass shit for brains brown eared leftard.

Check out the following:

An All-Mail Election Would Be Dangerous for Democracy

Four Stolen Elections: The Vulnerabilities of Absentee and Mail-In Ballots

Potential for Fraud Is Why Mail-In Elections Should Be Dead Letter

Vote-by-Mail Makes Fraud and Errors Worse

Before delving into the subject, let us recall how our beloved media during Georgia’s 2020 election focused on, and ran with stories 24/7 about suitcases filled with mysterious ballots being introduced during vote counting night, and a water pipe break delaying vote counting, not to mention election workers and observers being told to leave for the night, so nefarious activities could begin with mail-in ballot counting.

Remember how those “shiny object” stories and others were continually repeated by our big media, mesmerizing the public, stirring them into a frenzy, and instigating American citizens who were skeptical at the time about the trustworthiness of Georgia’s election process, into arguing with each other? Well, never once did that same media give a whisper about the real vote stealing gimmick hiding in plain sight . . . tens of thousands of “mailed in” ballots, not one of which being counted, was, or would be, scrutinized to verify it was actually filled out, and the choices made thereon, were by a qualified voter who allegedly was issued the ballot.

And this is the Achilles' heel with mail-in ballots. As reported in the 2005 Carter-Baker bipartisan Commission on Federal Election Reform, “absentee ballots” (i.e. mail-in ballots) remain the largest source of potential voter fraud”.

Keep in mind that corruption and vote stealing in our election process can be divided into two basic categories ___ when civilian individuals game the system and cheat, which is not that severe of a threat, and where public officials, who are directly involved in an election process, and are able to use their office of public trust to take an active role in devious activities to manipulate the outcome of an election’s results. And this is the greater threat of the two categories, and can easily undermine our systems way for peaceful change, which is our election process.

The troubling truth is, mail-in ballots, and especially no-excuse mail-in ballots - which outrageously throws open the door allowing universal, unrestricted mail-in voting - makes election fraud by nefarious folks in government, as easy as pie. And this is so because, there is no practical way when counting mailed in votes, to satisfactorily confirm that the one who filled out a mailed-in ballot and made the choices thereon and sent it in, is the qualified and legitimate voter to whom that ballot was supposedly supplied.

Currently, there are only 12 states that make an attempt, and I emphasize “attempt”, to verify a voter of a mailed-in ballot is the qualified voter of that ballot, and actually filled out that ballot and made the choices thereon. Those States are: Alabama, Alaska, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

So, with respect to a glaring inability to verify the legitimacy of a mailed-in ballot, should we not wonder why universal no-excuse mail in voting is suddenly the crave of a number of suspicious political groups, and why the allowance of no-excuse mail in voting is being forced upon the people of a number of Democrat controlled states, and without the peoples’ approval or consent?

Can the inability to verify the legitimacy of mailed-in ballots allow folks in government, especially those inclined to cheat and have various types of personal catalogued information on in-state residents at their fingertips, use that information to create illegitimate mail-in ballots which can determine the outcome of an election?

If this no-excuse mail-in voting is not stopped in its tracks, and reversed, America's way for peaceful change through free and fair elections will have been sabotaged and conquered by those types who now govern in other countries with an iron fist and the barrel of a gun, i.e., in Cuba, China, Russia, etc., where there is one-party authoritarian rule!

JWK

The troubling truth about allowing no-excuse mail-in voting in one state is, when acts of corruption infect an electoral process in one jurisdiction “they transcend mere local concern and extend a contaminating influence into the national domain.” Justice DOUGLAS in United States v. Classic (1941)”.
sad SMH.gif

This crap again? When you you guys gonna wise up?

Not one bit of your post refutes the fact mail-in balloting is secure.

The only reason you tards keep obsessing over voting is because TRUMP has inculcated you parroting rubes to do so.

So don't pretend this topic has nothing to do with Trump's sore loserdom.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Trump lost. Fair and square. Get over it.
standingovation.gif

This crap again? When you you guys gonna wise up?
"You guys"?

Seems to me a majority of American citizens believe election fraud is real and happening.

New Peer-Reviewed Research Finds Evidence of 2020 Voter Fraud

By a margin of 52% to 40%, voters believe that “cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election.” That’s per a Rasmussen Reports survey from this month. This stands in stark contrast to the countless news stories editorializing about “no evidence of voter fraud” and “the myth of voter fraud.”

It isn’t just Republicans who believe this cheating occurred. Even 34% of Democrats believe it, as do 38% of those who “somewhat” support President Biden.

Before delving into the subject, let us recall how our beloved media during Georgia’s 2020 election focused on, and ran with stories 24/7 about suitcases filled with mysterious ballots being introduced during vote counting night, and a water pipe break delaying vote counting, not to mention election workers and observers being told to leave for the night, so nefarious activities could begin with mail-in ballot counting.

Remember how those “shiny object” stories and others were continually repeated by our big media, mesmerizing the public, stirring them into a frenzy, and instigating American citizens who were skeptical at the time about the trustworthiness of Georgia’s election process, into arguing with each other? Well, never once did that same media give a whisper about the real vote stealing gimmick hiding in plain sight . . . tens of thousands of “mailed in” ballots, not one of which being counted, was, or would be, scrutinized to verify it was actually filled out, and the choices made thereon, were by a qualified voter who allegedly was issued the ballot.

And this is the Achilles' heel with mail-in ballots. As reported in the 2005 Carter-Baker bipartisan Commission on Federal Election Reform, “absentee ballots” (i.e. mail-in ballots) remain the largest source of potential voter fraud”.

Keep in mind that corruption and vote stealing in our election process can be divided into two basic categories ___ when civilian individuals game the system and cheat, which is not that severe of a threat, and where public officials, who are directly involved in an election process, and are able to use their office of public trust to take an active role in devious activities to manipulate the outcome of an election’s results. And this is the greater threat of the two categories, and can easily undermine our systems way for peaceful change, which is our election process.

The troubling truth is, mail-in ballots, and especially no-excuse mail-in ballots - which outrageously throws open the door allowing universal, unrestricted mail-in voting - makes election fraud by nefarious folks in government, as easy as pie. And this is so because, there is no practical way when counting mailed in votes, to satisfactorily confirm that the one who filled out a mailed-in ballot and made the choices thereon and sent it in, is the qualified and legitimate voter to whom that ballot was supposedly supplied.

Currently, there are only 12 states that make an attempt, and I emphasize “attempt”, to verify a voter of a mailed-in ballot is the qualified voter of that ballot, and actually filled out that ballot and made the choices thereon. Those States are: Alabama, Alaska, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

So, with respect to a glaring inability to verify the legitimacy of a mailed-in ballot, should we not wonder why universal no-excuse mail in voting is suddenly the crave of a number of suspicious political groups, and why the allowance of no-excuse mail in voting is being forced upon the people of a number of Democrat controlled states, and without the peoples’ approval or consent?

Can the inability to verify the legitimacy of mailed-in ballots allow folks in government, especially those inclined to cheat and have various types of personal catalogued information on in-state residents at their fingertips, use that information to create illegitimate mail-in ballots which can determine the outcome of an election?

If this no-excuse mail-in voting is not stopped in its tracks, and reversed, America's way for peaceful change through free and fair elections will have been sabotaged and conquered by those types who now govern in other countries with an iron fist and the barrel of a gun, i.e., in Cuba, China, Russia, etc., where there is one-party authoritarian rule!

JWK

The troubling truth about allowing no-excuse mail-in voting in one state is, when acts of corruption infect an electoral process in one jurisdiction “they transcend mere local concern and extend a contaminating influence into the national domain.” Justice DOUGLAS in United States v. Classic (1941)”.
So you want to keep our troops who are deployed from voting.

I'm not sure how you jump to that conclusion, but I would never support that, nor would the American people by-and-large, and why accommodations have been made for the people in question, e.g. see Pennsylvania's Constitution, under (ARTICLE VII, ELECTIONS, § 14. Absentee Voting) makes the following allowances for mailed in ballots:

§ 14. Absentee voting.

(a) The Legislature shall, by general law, provide a manner in which, and the time and place at which, qualified electors who may, on the occurrence of any election, be absent from the municipality of their residence, because their duties, occupation or business require them to be elsewhere or who, on the occurrence of any election, are unable to attend at their proper polling places because of illness or physical disability or who will not attend a polling place because of the observance of a religious holiday or who cannot vote because of election day duties, in the case of a county employee, may vote, and for the return and canvass of their votes in the election district in which they respectively reside.

I'm not sure how you jump to that conclusion, but I would never support that, nor would the American people by-and-large, and why accommodations have been made for the people in question, e.g. see Pennsylvania's Constitution, under (ARTICLE VII, ELECTIONS, § 14. Absentee Voting) makes the following allowances for mailed in ballots:

Forum List

Back