Okeefe offered ballots 20 times in NC with no ID Oh there's no such thing as voter fraud riiiiight!

I bet the GOP has dozens of bills doing this in the states right? Oh wait no, they ONLY have dozens of voter ID suppression laws!
It's not suppression when it's offered for FREE. We hire people to take census. Hire some to visit those who simply cannot afford to go to the DMV, let them take a face picture, have the subject sign a form, email the form with picture to the DMV...go to the next house that requested a free photo ID. What is suppressing about that?

Got a LINK to the GOP's proposal ANYWHERE to do that? ANYWHERE? lol

GAO: Photo ID Voting Restrictions Lowered Turnout in KS, TN

The Challenge of Obtaining Voter Identification

The 11 percent of eligible voters who lack the required photo ID must travel to a designated government office to obtain one. Yet many citizens will have trouble making this trip. In the 10 states with restrictive voter ID laws:

• Nearly 500,000 eligible voters do not have access to a vehicle and live more than 10 miles from the nearest state ID-issuing office open more than two days a week. Many of them live in rural areas with dwindling public transportation options.
    • More than 10 million eligible voters live more than 10 miles from their nearest state ID-issuing office open more than two days a week.
    • 1.2 million eligible black voters and 500,000 eligible Hispanic voters live more than 10 miles from their nearest ID-issuing office open more than two days a week. People of color are more likely to be disenfranchised by these laws since they are less likely to have photo ID than the general population.
    • Many ID-issuing offices maintain limited business hours.

The Challenge of Obtaining Voter Identification Brennan Center for Justice
Got a legitimate reason for not backing such a plan?

You mean since Dubya's DOJ UNPRECEDENTED 5 year investigation of over 300+ million votes found ZERO people to prosecute for impersonating other voters?

It's simply GOP voter suppression

Why Voter ID Laws Aren’t Really about Fraud

Why Voter ID Laws Aren t Really about Fraud Government Elections Politics FRONTLINE PBS

Former Florida GOP leaders say voter suppression was reason they pushed new election law
Former Florida GOP leaders say voter suppression was reason... www.palmbeachpost.com

6 Other Times Republicans Admitted Voting Restrictions Are Just About Disenfranchising Democrats The National Memo

Republicans Admit Voter-ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters

Republicans Admit Voter ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters - The Daily Beast

GOP Official Resigns After Saying Purpose Of Voter ID Is To Suppress Votes Of Democrats, ‘Lazy Blacks’

Top Pennsylvania Republican Admits Voter ID Helped Suppress Obama Voters
Poppycock! All these testimonials are from Democrats. Total bullshit! The purpose for voter ID is to make sure that everybody that votes is truly eligible to vote and that they vote only once.

You died-in-the-wool liberals are simply too dependent on voter fraud to remain in power. That's because your message is nothing but lies and promises designed to do nothing other than GET ELECTED!

Liberalism is a goddamned mental disorder!

Got it, one of the 20% of Right Wing AmeriKans who are bat shit crazy is who you are. Weird, you'd think Dubya's DOJ UNPRECEDENTED 5 year investigation of 300+ million votes would've been able to prosecute ONE person that impersonated another at the poll, the ONLY type of fraud the GOP suppression ID laws stop. Weird

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

Got a LINK to the GOP's proposal ANYWHERE to do that? ANYWHERE? lol

The Challenge of Obtaining Voter Identification

The 11 percent of eligible voters who lack the required photo ID must travel to a designated government office to obtain one. Yet many citizens will have trouble making this trip. In the 10 states with restrictive voter ID laws:

• Nearly 500,000 eligible voters do not have access to a vehicle and live more than 10 miles from the nearest state ID-issuing office open more than two days a week. Many of them live in rural areas with dwindling public transportation options.
    • More than 10 million eligible voters live more than 10 miles from their nearest state ID-issuing office open more than two days a week.
    • 1.2 million eligible black voters and 500,000 eligible Hispanic voters live more than 10 miles from their nearest ID-issuing office open more than two days a week. People of color are more likely to be disenfranchised by these laws since they are less likely to have photo ID than the general population.
    • Many ID-issuing offices maintain limited business hours.

The Challenge of Obtaining Voter Identification Brennan Center for Justice

Let me play constitutional conservative for a moment...

The Founders never required photo ID to vote. Where in the Constitution are photo ID's?
Where in the constitution does it say dead people can vote?

So you are a moron and simply don't want to use your brain!
So, you come up against a logical question that you cannot answer...you stoop to ad hominem and name calling. What a childish approach!

Logical? FROM YOU BUBBA? lol

Americans like sensible voter ID laws

Well dad if you can wipe the partisan fog off your political windshield you might be able to see down the road. 74 per cent of Americans want some form of voter id laws. I guess all these people are haters and you are not crazy. Listen to the people, three quarters of the people who believe in the integrity of the voting process, you are on the wrong side of history dad and on the wrong side of the American people. For once start thinking about the country and not your partisan delusions. Life is too short to be mad all the time.

We are still waiting for the response as to what is the percentage of 100,000 of said illegally cast votes you claim to the total number of votes cast.Then what were the reasons the votes were illegally cast.
And finally.............how many of these "so-called" voters casting the illegal votes have been prosecuted or how many have had charges filed against them.
WAITING!!

Go back and read the link at my post.
100,000 votes "said" to be , answer the question.How many have been prosecuted. It is a federal offense to commit voter fraud.
Show us the convictions that show they have wronged.
Not speculation.
Get it!
:link:

I showed you in this thread one case of over 100,000 votes in 1 election alone, that were found to be fraudulent. The fact you choose to ignore it is your problem, not mine.
We are still waiting for your math to show up, give us the data in percentages that shows how many cases of voter fraud there are in any state. Numbers too. Then tell us how many have been prosecuted for voter fraud.
The oneness is on you! You are making the accusation.

First, your math is really lacking, maybe you need to go back to school. Secondly, nothing has been done of any consequence in states that do not require proof of who you are, since these major election frauds were discovered, to stop it from happening again. Third, I don't want fraud occurring from anyone in elections, left, right up, down, in between, whatever! I want my vote to count. Period. We are becoming a laughing stock in our elections, when once we were the shining beacon in which other new republics and democracies aspired to.

And last, Rolling Stone, really? Now I know why you think the way you do.

100,000?

Are you sure it's not 100 million?

100,000 votes "said" to be , answer the question.How many have been prosecuted. It is a federal offense to commit voter fraud.
Not speculation.
Get it!

I showed you in this thread one case of over 100,000 votes in 1 election alone, that were found to be fraudulent. The fact you choose to ignore it is your problem, not mine.
We are still waiting for your math to show up, give us the data in percentages that shows how many cases of voter fraud there are in any state. Numbers too. Then tell us how many have been prosecuted for voter fraud.

First, your math is really lacking, maybe you need to go back to school. Secondly, nothing has been done of any consequence in states that do not require proof of who you are, since these major election frauds were discovered, to stop it from happening again. Third, I don't want fraud occurring from anyone in elections, left, right up, down, in between, whatever! I want my vote to count. Period. We are becoming a laughing stock in our elections, when once we were the shining beacon in which other new republics and democracies aspired to.

The Adlai E. Marcos Style Of Politics - Chicago Tribune

Ever heard od Democrat Adlai Stevenson, III?
By insisting as a minority of one that he really won the 1982 gubernatorial election, Stevenson is keeping up with Marcos, who says the same thing about this year`s Philippine presidential election. According to the Illinois Board of Elections, Gov. James Thompson edged Stevenson by 5,000 votes. But such massive vote fraud was exposed in Chicago following the election that federal law enforcement officials have estimated that 100,000 fraudulent ballots probably were cast for Stevenson.

You need to go back 60+ years? lol

GOP outcries over the phantom menace of voter fraud escalated after 2008, when Obama's candidacy attracted historic numbers of first-time voters.

The GOP War on Voting Rolling Stone
They haven't been caught?

Let me play constitutional conservative for a moment...

The Founders never required photo ID to vote. Where in the Constitution are photo ID's?
Where in the constitution does it say dead people can vote?

So you are a moron and simply don't want to use your brain!
So, you come up against a logical question that you cannot answer...you stoop to ad hominem and name calling. What a childish approach!

Logical? FROM YOU BUBBA? lol
You made my case, child. Thank you!

Americans like sensible voter ID laws

Well dad if you can wipe the partisan fog off your political windshield you might be able to see down the road. 74 per cent of Americans want some form of voter id laws. I guess all these people are haters and you are not crazy. Listen to the people, three quarters of the people who believe in the integrity of the voting process, you are on the wrong side of history dad and on the wrong side of the American people. For once start thinking about the country and not your partisan delusions. Life is too short to be mad all the time.

Weird, so NOW (after abortion, gay marriage, min wage, guns registration, etc) we SHOULD be listening to the majority? WHY?

Dubya's DOJ looked at 300+ million votes and prosecuted ZERO for impersonating another at the polls, the ONLY fraud GOP voter suppression ID lazws stop!!!

In-person voter-impersonation fraud is rare. The database shows 207 cases of other types of fraud for every case of voter impersonation. “The fraud that matters is the fraud that is organized. That's why voter impersonation is practically non-existent because it is difficult to do and it is difficult to pull people into conspiracies to do it,”

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

CONSERVATIVES/GOP 'FEAR, FEAR, FEAR' LIVES ON

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups

Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote"

Apparently they haven't, its all speculation.
Can you post any one that has been charged? Taken to court and prosecuted.
Speaking of childlike.

Not speculation.
Get it!

You need to go back 60+ years? lol

GOP outcries over the phantom menace of voter fraud escalated after 2008, when Obama's candidacy attracted historic numbers of first-time voters.

The GOP War on Voting Rolling Stone

That is from the person that made to OP. 100,000

We are still waiting for the response as to what is the percentage of 100,000 of said illegally cast votes you claim to the total number of votes cast.Then what were the reasons the votes were illegally cast.
And finally.............how many of these "so-called" voters casting the illegal votes have been prosecuted or how many have had charges filed against them.
WAITING!!

Go back and read the link at my post.
Not speculation.
Get it!

100,000?

Are you sure it's not 100 million?

theres plenty of voter fraud. it's all a fraud. the whole thing is a scham bam flim flam. you all are being hoodwinked, bamboozled and what's the other one? you all are gonna feel the pain either way of this silly system of domination by a few over you the silly many.

Speaking of childlike.

Not speculation.
Get it!

That's a pretty stupid question. If none have been caught, I can't list them for you. Talk about childlike!

No, it's childlike to accuse someone of a wrong doing and assume they are guilty when there is not evidence to prosecute them.
Get your facts straight and correct before you accuse someone of a wrong doing.
That is childlike.

Speaking of childlike.

Not speculation.
Get it!

That's a pretty stupid question. If none have been caught, I can't list them for you. Talk about childlike!

No, it's childlike to accuse someone of a wrong doing and assume they are guilty when there is not evidence to prosecute them.
That is childlike.

Speaking of childlike.

Not speculation.
Get it!

No. It is childlike to say that liberals oppose voter ID for any other reason than the fact that it makes voter fraud simple.

You still cannot get it through your childlike brain that you have never convinced someone with an adult mind that there is an epidemic of voter fraud.
When you can show evidence that it is wide spread and there have been individuals convicted of such a crime, then you will have something to go on.
Until then your case of a need for altering our voting system is moot.
It is like the group/NRA, that refuse to move at all on the right to bear arms.
It is a right to vote.

That is childlike.

Speaking of childlike.

Not speculation.
Get it!
No. It is childlike to say that liberals oppose voter ID for any other reason than the fact that it makes voter fraud simple.

You still cannot get it through your childlike brain that you have never convinced someone with an adult mind that there is an epidemic of voter fraud.
When you can show evidence that it is wide spread and there have been individuals convicted of such a crime, then you will have something to go on.
It is a right to vote.

That is childlike.

Speaking of childlike.

It doesn't take an epidemic to fraudulently elect an asshole like Al Franken to the US Senate. Just 312 votes. It happened.

Or georgie bush. The SCOTUS had to put him in office. That doesn't seem to upset you. So if that isnt upsetting why should
0.0001 percent of a vote upset you.
Don't answer I know why. Because of your closed mindedness.

It is a right to vote.

That is childlike.

Speaking of childlike.
It doesn't take an epidemic to fraudulently elect an asshole like Al Franken to the US Senate. Just 312 votes. It happened.

Or georgie bush. The SCOTUS had to put him in office. That doesn't seem to upset you. So if that isnt upsetting why should

It is a right to vote.

That is childlike.

So, you're admitting that Al Franken was fraudulently elected. Thank you.

No, but if you admit that the 43rd president of the US was put in to office by crooked means I might think about the 300+ votes you are ascribing too.

It is a right to vote.

That is childlike.

No, but if you admit that the 43rd president of the US was put in to office by crooked means I might think about the 300+ votes you are ascribing too.

It is a right to vote.

Never happened. SCOTUS did not decide the election. SCOTUS merely said enough with the fucking recounts. Even Gore supporters finally realized that their recounts would change nothing.

Here's how Al Franken got his seat in the Senate:

Al Franken May Have Won His Senate Seat Through Voter Fraud - US News

York When 1 099 felons vote in race won by 312 ballots WashingtonExaminer.com

Forum List

Back