O'Keefe is at it again!

They can’t find anything to clear Roy Moorelester, so this is what they do to discredit the former high school teenage girls he groped.

LOL. They don't need to find anything. The accusations are not credible to begin with.

:lol:

You keep running with that.

I will. And you will keep running with your 3rd world style witch hunts.

Personally I think Venezuela would suit you a lot better. They take in immigrants, it would be a blast for all of us if you took the opportunity!

You seem a little butthurt.

They can’t find anything to clear Roy Moorelester, so this is what they do to discredit the former high school teenage girls he groped.

LOL. They don't need to find anything. The accusations are not credible to begin with.

Personally I think Venezuela would suit you a lot better. They take in immigrants, it would be a blast for all of us if you took the opportunity!

Go back to the Philippines and take President Duterte Trump with you!

My favorite O'Keefe moment was when he tried to show how easy it was to cross the US-Mexican border by crossing dressed as Osama Bin Laden. Hey, dummy. Nobody with border patrol is taking seriously some white guy in a Halloween costume. You crossed because nobody gave a shit. :lol:

I am not one of these people:

Being butthurt is not my thing.

Shall I order the one way ticket?

Crying about "witchhunts", telling me to leave the country...

Seems like butthurt to me.

I'm wondering why anyone is even listening to O'Queef anymore.

Because he brings in facts and is all around brilliant.

That might explains why his views are exploding above all expectations. The fact that you are butthurt about the information being made available seems to have no bearing on the views.

Not butthurt, but I for sure don't want to have witch burnings here and will fight to keep that so.

You are of course completely fine with people being burned at stake for imaginary crimes so I understand why you would not share my views. That's why I would suggest a different culture where your way is the norm.

Not butthurt, but I for sure don't want to have witch burnings here and will fight to keep that so.

You are of course completely fine with people being burned at stake for imaginary crimes so I understand why you would not share my views. That's why I would suggest a different culture where your way is the norm.

Whining and crying on message boards isn't "fighting", fuckwit. It's just being butthurt.

You know that, right?

Forum List

Back