James O'Keefe Strikes Again

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Jimmy Buoy sprayed his hair brown, put on big glasses and pretended to be Gay in order to honeydick some gay Xiden staffer into a Date. It worked, and he got him on tape.

He's not very high up in the dim Food-Chain but I believe what he's saying. Who other than a gay democrat staffer would have all the latest poop on what's-what? :auiqs.jpg:

Charlie Kraiger @CharlieKraiger, a Cybersecurity policy analyst and Foreign affairs Desk Officer in the Executive Office at the White House, tells O'Keefe "I had a meeting with Michelle Obama @michelleobama .... Someone asked her, 'Will you ever run for office?' And she said, 'No' Empathically." She was like, 'I've seen all this shit my husband has had to go through and that does not interest me.' "

@VP @KamalaHarris hemorrhages black staff. She can't keep black staff. They quit on her en masse"

"She will be the vice president nominee. There was a debate about removing her from the ticket, but sadly they didn't, she's not popular, but you can't remove the first black lady to be vice president from the Goddamn presidential ticket. Like what kind of message are you going to send to like African-American voters...People would be like, "What the fuck?" Like she's a woman and she's multiracial."

Jimmy Buoy sprayed his hair brown, put on big glasses and pretended to be Gay in order to honeydick some gay Xiden staffer into a Date. It worked, and he got him on tape.

He's not very high up in the dim Food-Chain but I believe what he's saying. Who other than a gay democrat staffer would have all the latest poop on what's-what? :auiqs.jpg:

This is notable because it confirms even Biden staffers know Kamala Harris is the sole human being on earth who's actually dumber than Joe Biden.

Why do these gay guys offer up so much personal information to someone they do not even know?

Remember the Pharma exec that freaked out in a restaurant when confronted? That was crazy.

Good for James. Bad for that dude, he is gonna get shit canned.

Light in loafers for certain. Lisping, licking lips almost as-if its' a disease. Fag much?

I can't understand why fags are the only people who act like that?

Not every gay person acts like that, but only gays act like that.

Forum List

Back