If Hussein Obeaner hadn't spent $10 trillion of your money what would his presidency look like?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Let's assume he valued American currency, didn't hand out unprecedented amounts of corporate welfare and tried to turn things around the old fashioned way...you know, like they did before Presidents had printing presses next to their beds....you know, back when Presidents "fixed" things through policy, bills and legislation.

Here's the shocker: A larger portion of that expenditure went into shoring up the left's infrastructure, in anticipation that they would win the 2016 election.

Congress actually appropriates the money doesn't it?

Wasn't 90 % of that spending committed too before 2009?

The dumb wars is the cause of most of it
Tax breaks for the rich that we're still paying for from Bush

But most importantly I'll admit that a lot of that money was used to pull our asses out of the last gop mess.

FUCK YOU! Eat a cock.

Here's the shocker: A larger portion of that expenditure went into shoring up the left's infrastructure, in anticipation that they would win the 2016 election.

Then there are those walls he built with our money. You know, on the southern border of Mexico, because of an immigration problem :disbelief:, and that high tech baby he built for Jordan.

Too bad he hated us so much, or we could have had a wall too..

But most importantly I'll admit that a lot of that money was used to pull our asses out of the last gop mess.

FUCK YOU! Eat a cock.

Bullshit. DOD funding has been anywhere from 15 to just 24% of the total budget since the Bush years.

FUCK YOU! Eat a cock.

It sucks that so many Democrats voted to invade Iraq. Blood thirsty war mongers on the left.

FUCK YOU! Eat a cock.

It sucks that so many Democrats voted to invade Iraq. Blood thirsty war mongers on the left.

More like cons were pushing that with their lies . Two unfunded wars and they are baffled that the budget blew up.

Let's assume he valued American currency, didn't hand out unprecedented amounts of corporate welfare and tried to turn things around the old fashioned way...you know, like they did before Presidents had printing presses next to their beds....you know, back when Presidents "fixed" things through policy, bills and legislation.
You don't know that the republican congress refused to work with him?

FUCK YOU! Eat a cock.

Bullshit. DOD funding has been anywhere from 15 to just 24% of the total budget since the Bush years.

Lol. Accounting tricks. Pentagon spending is hidden all over the place . More like 1/2 the budget .

I guess you tards are pleased Trump is carrying on the tradition of running up our debt even higher.

come on, some RW dipshit go ahead and say it. Time is wasting.

FUCK YOU! Eat a cock.

40% of Democrats voted for it.

97% of Republicans votes for it.

That's exactly right...the crooked filthy bastards thought they could carry all their disastrous fuck-ups such as Obeaner Care in to a new Democratic presidency and play hush hush while they restructure their retarded bullshit....WHOOPS...that didn't work....haha

FUCK YOU! Eat a cock.

40% of Democrats voted for it.

97% of Republicans votes for it.

Maybe 40%of Dems should be in prison for war crimes. I already know that Pubs are war mongering pieces of shit, what is the Dem excuse?

I guess you tards are pleased Trump is carrying on the tradition of running up our debt even higher.

I thought he paid it down by $102 billion in his first seven months...was that fake news?

how, with an EO ?

Face it...dude is a badass!

Has the National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since Donald Trump's Inauguration?
FACT CHECK: Has the National Debt Fallen by $102 Billion Since Donald Trump's Inauguration?

The national debt saw a "surprising" decline of $102 billion between 20 January and 27 July 2017.

On 30 July 2017, the conservative Truth Division web site reported that the United States’ national debt had fallen to a “surprising” extent in the seven months since the inauguration of President Donald Trump:

President Donald Trump and his administration are undoing the government’s rampant spending that occurred under former President Obama’s watch.

According the U.S. Treasury’s direct record, a surprising amount of money has been saved over the course of seven months. On January 20th, the day Trump was inaugurated, the total debt was $19,947,304,555,212.49. On July 30th, seven short months later, it’s at $19,844,938,940,351.37. Overall the debt has decreased by $102,365,614,861.12.

We have checked these numbers and set them in context, and found that the national debt did indeed fall by $102 billion between 20 January and the end of July 2017. This decline is also historically remarkable, in both absolute and percentage terms. This six-month fall in the national debt is also significant when measured against the size of the overall economy.

Forum List

Back