O'Keefe is at it again!

I will. And you will keep running with your 3rd world style witch hunts.

Personally I think Venezuela would suit you a lot better. They take in immigrants, it would be a blast for all of us if you took the opportunity!

:lol:

You seem a little butthurt.

I am not one of these people:

Being butthurt is not my thing.

Shall I order the one way ticket?

Crying about "witchhunts", telling me to leave the country...

Seems like butthurt to me.

Not butthurt, but I for sure don't want to have witch burnings here and will fight to keep that so.

You are of course completely fine with people being burned at stake for imaginary crimes so I understand why you would not share my views. That's why I would suggest a different culture where your way is the norm.

Whining and crying on message boards isn't "fighting", fuckwit.

Lololol...the very definition of *butthurt* right there.

29f343b.jpg

Personally I think Venezuela would suit you a lot better. They take in immigrants, it would be a blast for all of us if you took the opportunity!

Not butthurt, but I for sure don't want to have witch burnings here and will fight to keep that so.

You are of course completely fine with people being burned at stake for imaginary crimes so I understand why you would not share my views. That's why I would suggest a different culture where your way is the norm.

Whining and crying on message boards isn't "fighting", fuckwit. It's just being butthurt.

You know that, right?

So when will you far left drones realize that on your side then?

That's what you are doing. Stop projecting. It's not contained to message boards either.

Anyway I am pretty content with the amount of recent winnings. It does seem like your BS was rejected once again. Coming out as bunch of witch hunters will work absolutely brilliant for you!

That's what you are doing. Stop projecting. It's not contained to message boards either.

Anyway I am pretty content with the amount of recent winnings. It does seem like your BS was rejected once again. Coming out as bunch of witch hunters will work absolutely brilliant for you!

Winning what recently, exactly?

Over 20 elections in a handful of states swung from the Republicans to the Democrats last month in response to President Trump.

Bernie Bernstein pays me in hamantashen to post here. :eek:

Over 20 elections in a handful of states swung from the Republicans to the Democrats last month in response to President Trump.

Republican congress, republican senate, republican president. Butthurt lefties like I have never seen before! AMAZING.

And I am not even a republican. For me a win is the fact that your 3rd world America supporting commie gang is being defeated every day. Just look at the youtube montages of butthurt leftists.

The face of it all:

Brilliant all around how the snowflakes are melting.

Republican congress, republican senate, republican president. Butthurt lefties like I have never seen before! AMAZING.

And I am not even a republican. For me a win is the fact that your 3rd world America supporting commie gang is being defeated every day. Just look at the youtube montages of butthurt leftists.

The face of it all:

Yes, you are a republican, even if you are too embarrassed to admit it.

The face of it all:

Which is, of course, why Democrats swung 24 elections from Republicans, and Republicans swung 0 elections from Democrats.

And the reason? Because women, suburbanites and minorities came out big time for the Democrats.

How’s that 28 point win Trump had in Alabama doing for Roy Moorelester?

A woman approached The Post with dramatic — and false — tale about Roy Moore. She appears to be part of undercover sting operation.
A woman who falsely claimed to The Washington Post that Roy Moore, the Republican U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama, impregnated her as a teenager appears to work with an organization that uses deceptive tactics to secretly record conversations in an effort to embarrass its targets.
In a series of interviews over two weeks, the woman shared a dramatic story about an alleged sexual relationship with Moore in 1992 that led to an abortion when she was 15. During the interviews, she repeatedly pressed Post reporters to give their opinions on the effects that her claims could have on Moore’s candidacy if she went public.
The Post did not publish an article based on her unsubstantiated account. When Post reporters confronted her with inconsistencies in her story and an Internet posting that raised doubts about her motivations, she insisted that she was not working with any organization that targets journalists.
But on Monday morning, Post reporters saw her walking into the New York offices of Project Veritas, an organization that targets the mainstream news media and left-leaning groups. The organization sets up undercover “stings” that involve using false cover stories and covert video recordings meant to expose what the group says is media bias.
James O’Keefe, the founder of Project Veritas who was convicted of a misdemeanor in 2010 for using a fake identity to enter a federal building during a previous sting, declined to answer questions about the woman outside the Project Veritas office, a storefront in Mamaroneck, N.Y., on Monday morning shortly after the woman walked inside.

A woman approached The Post with dramatic — and false — tale about Roy Moore. She appears to be part of undercover sting operation.

O'Keefe again, was approached to comment on the woman, why she was trying set up the WashPo with a fake story and what she was doing in his office. His answer, "no reply"!
What a surprise! O'Keefe wanted to do a "fake news" sting. But in the end, it appears it's O'Keefe who got stung, trying to produce a "fake news" story. :laugh:
Oh, the irony!!!:dunno:
OKeefe is the king of fake news

So the psychos on the right thought if they got someone to lie about having had sex with roy Moore when she was 15 and got the Washington post to print it that they'd be able to discredit both roy moose's victims and the WaPo.

:rofl: seems that didn't work so well...

A conservative activist group tried to target Washington Post reporters, planting a source with a false allegation against Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore.

But instead of publishing the story of “Jaime Phillips,” who claimed Moore impregnated her at 15 and helped her get an abortion, the Post exposed the plot and foiled the operation to dupe its journalists.

After the Post first published allegations on November 9 that Moore pursued relationships with teenagers and sexually assaulted a 14-year-old, the newspaper has been dogged by easily disprovable allegations that sources were biased, paid, or both.

A conservative group tried to plant a fake Roy Moore allegation in the Washington Post. It failed.

project veritas? :rofl: :rofl:

Echoes of how they entrapped Dan Rather???

SLIME BUCKETS.....

The people who invented fake news get caught creating it. These people are literally everything that is wrong with this country.

Forum List

Back