Okay, this is getting ridiculous

So it's better if the company is founded here ...and than ships all it's manufacturing overseas for the slave labor prices?
Yeeeeah okay....

Apple has like 50000 US employees. Samsung a few hundred. Try to do the math

Maybe because Apple is a way larger company?

Nope. Other way around.

Apple has 80,000 employees worldwide. Samsung has 270,000.

You have to remember samsung isnt an American company so it's no surprise they have foreign employees.
No so much for apple.

Conservatives are pretty unamerican so it's no surprise they featured A Korean device

So how is the supporting the mexican takeover American?

So it's better if the company is founded here ...and than ships all it's manufacturing overseas for the slave labor prices?
Yeeeeah okay....

Nope. Other way around.

You have to remember samsung isnt an American company so it's no surprise they have foreign employees.
No so much for apple.

The only jobs Apple has here in the USA is those that are in sales. Everything that Apple sells is made in China by FOREIGN WORKERS.

Tim Cook of Walnut Creek would be surprised to hear that.

Nope. Other way around.

No so much for apple.

Conservatives are pretty unamerican so it's no surprise they featured A Korean device

So how is the supporting the mexican takeover American?
Psst....
Most sentences in English include a subject.

Nope. Other way around.

No so much for apple.

The only jobs Apple has here in the USA is those that are in sales. Everything that Apple sells is made in China by FOREIGN WORKERS.

Tim Cook of Walnut Creek would be surprised to hear that.

Isnt that where the Laura Ingalls lived?

I'm fine with division I hate liberals they disgust me.

Yet it's Obama who's divisive, right?

I openly and proudly hate the left, they hate me and I hate them right back 10x.
Oh, so you're just an asshole. Good to know.

Speaking of liberal hate ^^^
When did I say I hate you? I like all sorts of assholes.

Hmm. I remember a "Kobie" from another place. Not a very nice guy himself, from what I remember. ;)

I could have sworn I heard a radio ad that said "a conservative alternative to your phone company".

Huh?

No way, I thought. We're not THAT divided, YET.

So I checked it out. Sure as shit: Eos Mobile - The Conservative Choice in Mobile
Oh, how cute! They think they're filling a niche (and they will, among the gullible), even though there's only one telecom provider that's engaged in anything other than raking in the bucks.

Besides, a genuinely conservative alternative would look like this:

tin-can-telephone.jpg

Sorry thats already been used as the liberal phone service in this thread.
You'll have to find your own material.
Bet you can't name the "liberal phone service."

What's the Liberal's choice for cellphones?

There is one telecom that donates to a variety of nonprofits - the kind of thing conservatives claim to support, but as soon as a corporation does so, they have shitfits - but I'll wait to see if any of them can name it.

There is one telecom that donates to a variety of nonprofits - the kind of thing conservatives claim to support, but as soon as a corporation does so, they have shitfits - but I'll wait to see if any of them can name it.

See? They have no idea:

:dunno:
Obamaphone
Every other call is dropped but what can ya say when it's FREE!

I could have sworn I heard a radio ad that said "a conservative alternative to your phone company".

Huh?

So I checked it out. Sure as shit: Eos Mobile - The Conservative Choice in Mobile
Oh, how cute! They think they're filling a niche (and they will, among the gullible), even though there's only one telecom provider that's engaged in anything other than raking in the bucks.

tin-can-telephone.jpg

Why would I care?

See? They have no idea:

Obamaphone
Who fucking cares? Get over yourself

Huh?

tin-can-telephone.jpg

Why would I care?

You gave yourself away in Post 18.

See? They have no idea:

Obamaphone
Who fucking cares?

Someone else who doesn't care so much he has to post about how much he doesn't care. Excellent.

Yet it's Obama who's divisive, right?

I openly and proudly hate the left, they hate me and I hate them right back 10x.

Hmm. I remember a "Kobie" from another place. Not a very nice guy himself, from what I remember. ;)
I remember a ChrisL from another place. No peach herself.

I remember a ChrisL from another place. No peach herself.

Oh, hello there Kobie! :lol:

See? They have no idea:

Obamaphone
Who fucking cares?

Someone else who doesn't care so much he has to post about how much he doesn't care. Excellent.
My post was a jab at people who care dumbass. Just in case you're really stupid I'll let you in on a secret. Obamaphone is not a carrier...

Forum List

Back