Okay, this is getting ridiculous

I could have sworn I heard a radio ad that said "a conservative alternative to your phone company".

Huh?

No way, I thought. We're not THAT divided, YET.

So I checked it out. Sure as shit: Eos Mobile - The Conservative Choice in Mobile
Marketing Mac. Where have you been?

A segment of the population is that divided. So what? Always has been, but it is now acceptable to massage the demographic and market to it in formerly outrageous ways.

I could have sworn I heard a radio ad that said "a conservative alternative to your phone company".

Huh?

So I checked it out. Sure as shit: Eos Mobile - The Conservative Choice in Mobile
Koon Kllier Network?

3 family plans: The Clean White Sheet Plan -- The Clean as White Plan -- and The Small Tent Set Aside for Others plan

Huh?

A segment of the population is that divided. So what? Always has been, but it is now acceptable to massage the demographic and market to it in formerly outrageous ways.

Always has been? Don't be a dolt, it's only been that way since the Democrap Party was hijacked by the far left. On a timeline, post 2000.

Huh?

Always has been? Don't be a dolt, it's only been that way since the Democrap Party was hijacked by the far left. On a timeline, post 2000.
The Clinton years?

The Carter years when the new right started targeting anyone and everyone in teh mid/late 1970s

eat it you ignorant tool

Huh?

The Clinton years?

The Carter years when the new right started targeting anyone and everyone in teh mid/late 1970s

eat it you ignorant tool

Democraps rampaged to the far left after they got total butt-hurt over Gore losing to da' Boosh. Go eat chads!!! :laugh:

I'm amazed that there is a market for something like this. But, conservatives have always been good at figuring out ways to make a buck in support of their political causes.

I'm wondering how they can be 30 percent cheaper than Verizon or AT and T, and still manage to donate money to conservative causes.

There's a catch here somewhere..........................

You gotta understand that the word conservative isn't always intended to be political. Neither is progressive or liberal for that matter.

Forum List

Back