Okay, this is getting ridiculous

I could have sworn I heard a radio ad that said "a conservative alternative to your phone company".

Huh?

No way, I thought. We're not THAT divided, YET.

So I checked it out. Sure as shit: Eos Mobile - The Conservative Choice in Mobile

Gee, I wonder who's behind all this, uhmmmmmm, WHITE PEOPLE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN THOSE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!

I'm sorry, but the great divide you nuts all whine about, needs a mirror and a few of yaw lookin in it.
images
yaw all know, negro men is too busy chasing white p**** and killing each othere and negro women is too busy gettin them welfare checks....so who's got the time?

Looked it over but I'll be sticking with my $8.33 / month plan with Verizon.

Verizon has no plans that cheap.

I assume you use a prepaid?

Yep, $100 card purchased each March gets me by. But then I've had it seven-and-a-half years, still don't know its phone number and 90% of its use is calling the wife to say I stopped at the grocery and inquiring if there's anything she wants me to pick up? Still not happy about it. Used to cost me only a nickel back when there was a pay phone outside each store.

Looked it over but I'll be sticking with my $8.33 / month plan with Verizon.

Verizon has no plans that cheap.

I assume you use a prepaid?

Yep, $100 card purchased each March gets me by. But then I've had it seven-and-a-half years, still don't know its phone number and 90% of its use is calling the wife to say I stopped at the grocery and inquiring if there's anything she wants me to pick up? Still not happy about it. Used to cost me only a nickel back when there was a pay phone outside each store.
I could have sworn I heard a radio ad that said "a conservative alternative to your phone company".

Huh?

No way, I thought. We're not THAT divided, YET.

So I checked it out. Sure as shit: Eos Mobile - The Conservative Choice in Mobile

Conservative wireless...

scr536_01_3in.jpg

It's not for liberal pussies.

I'm amazed that there is a market for something like this. But, conservatives have always been good at figuring out ways to make a buck in support of their political causes.

I'm wondering how they can be 30 percent cheaper than Verizon or AT and T, and still manage to donate money to conservative causes.

There's a catch here somewhere..........................

AT&T ain't cheep, I cut my bill for 5 lines by more that half when I switched to T-Mobile and got a better plan and better coverage in my area.

They feature Samsung phones in their ads I noticed. That is the Conservative way; preach about "american" but offer it on a Korean product....

Most of the rest are made in China, what's the difference, does anyone make cell phones in the US anymore?

They could have, at least, used a company founded in America like Apple, AT&T, etc... instead of Samsung. But, hey, that is the Conservative way; preach one thing; do the exact opposite. Right?

Forum List

Back