Liberals, how do you feel about anti-pitbull legislation?

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Shall we kill the pitbulls? They're vicious hate machines. I mean, look at this one, he's coming for you right now.

b2c9ebd1ad8a2ff89dd88f46521aa1d4.jpg

[Oh my god, he's so fucking cute!]

So please explain how you feel about this. Why is it okay for the government to kill the puppies?

Shall we kill the pitbulls? They're vicious hate machines. I mean, look at this one, he's coming for you right now.

So please explain how you feel about this. Why is it okay for the government to kill the puppies?

I am surrounded by cowardly people who own these fuckin dogs. One of my neighbors sell em'. Should I ever survive an attack, I will personally make sure the owner ends up not only homeless but naked, cause I plan to sue the bastards into complete and utter poverty.

Progressives are control freaks... To hell with them.

Dogs behave as well as they're treated. It isn't the pit bull, it's the abusive, moronic owner. A responsible pit bull owner would gladly carry an insurance policy protecting him and his property because a responsible pit bull owner should not fear an out of line animal. Irresponsible pit bull owners may not qualify for insurance coverage, but it is certainly warranted.

A lion or bear cub is cute too but when it gets older, look out.

Don't kill any dog. Just spade or neuter every pit bull. In 15 years problem solved. Very simple.

A lion or bear cub is cute too but when it gets older, look out.

Don't kill any dog. Just spade or neuter every pit bull. In 15 years problem solved. Very simple.
Spade or neuter every progressive... Problem solved.

It is not the breed. It is the people who own the breed.

Blaming the breed is like blaming guns for killing people.

Pitbulls are great dogs generally.

Absolutely not.

I am against euthanizing any healthy animal.

And the rap Pit Bulls have received is both undeserved and unfounded.

It's people that make these poor dogs crazy.

Pitbulls have a higher probability of being dangerous than do most other domestic dog breeds, that is an indisputable fact.

They should be treated accordingly.
My dog is my avatar. Not much threat from a 13 pound miniature poodle!

History proves indisputably that dogs can be selectively bred for certain tendencies. Pitbulls don't run rabbits in a circle. Beagles don't rip your face off.

Can you prove beyond a reasonable doubt that every serious pitbull attack has been traced to owner neglect or abuse?
No.

Can you prove beyond a reasonable doubt that every serious pitbull attack can't be traced to the owner's neglect or abuse?

Why do the "people" get them then ?

The breed does play a role in the equation.
I am not sure what your point is. Do you think no one should own a pit bull?

If you think the people who own pits are likely to make them aggressive, than you must agree with my prior post.

Then you should be required to have insurance if you want to own a dangerous animal. Can't Sue most pitbull owners cause they got nothing.

There is no need for this breed. We made them we can stop making them.

Where is the government killing puppies?

Instead of breeding pitbulls breed something else.

In 20 years you'll look back like I do that sweet mut I had as a kid.

You don't have to kill your pitbull just fix it.

Forum List

Back