OK. So We Now Have A Senator Fetterman. So How Will He Address The Senate When He Speaks To All 99 Of Them?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Just for fun. we have all heard him speak. so now, we can guess what he will say to the Senate when he needs to speak to them. we can pretty much come up with some parodys. like, how he would open his statements. like, OK, Ah, Hi? good morning? ah, good nite my fellow republicans?Today and yesterday I would like to speak about the current 10.9 inflation that was caused by us Democrats.
Was that close? :auiqs.jpg:

Just for fun. we have all heard him speak. so now, we can guess what he will say to the Senate when he needs to speak to them. we can pretty much come up with some parodys. like, how he would open his statements. like, OK, Ah, Hi? good morning? ah, good nite my fellow republicans?Today and yesterday I would like to speak about the current 10.9 inflation that was caused by us Democrats.

If Fetterman had his head cut open and examined by a stonecutter, this is they they'd find...

This is going to be so much fun, and I'm not going to be the tiniest bit sad when this creature's second stroke kills him.

:laughing0301:

Dear Moron: COVID and greedy companies caused the inflation problem - worldwide.

This is going to be so much fun, and I'm not going to be the tiniest bit sad when this creature's second stroke kills him.

:laughing0301:
So Festerman's win is the big hurt for today?

Touch a child sexually, whether with your genitals, your hands, your words, your ideology, your surgical tools or your chemicals, and DIE.

Does that include circumcision?

He promised free heroin, meth and crack, open borders and unrestricted importation of fentanyl, and promised to release all the criminals from prison, so I am guessing he is going to come across like a Mentally Retarded Mexican Cartel Boss.

Last edited:

OK. So We Now Have A Senator Fetterman. So How Will He Address The Senate When He Speaks To All 99 Of Them?​

Senator Fetterman: Mr. President! Wait. You’re not the President. Why are we uhhhhh why am … we are uhhhh not we am. Right? Why do we call him “Mr. President? That’s not Obama. Uhhhhhm. Anyway, give me a moment to gather my thoughts. *****************

[time passes ever so slowly and quietly]

The Chair: The time of the gentleman from Pennsylvania is up.

OK. So We Now Have A Senator Fetterman. So How Will He Address The Senate When He Speaks To All 99 Of Them?​

Senator Fetterman: Mr. President! Wait. You’re not the President. Why are we uhhhhh why am … we are uhhhh not we am. Right? Why do we call him “Mr. President? That’s not Obama. Uhhhhhm. Anyway, give me a moment to gather my thoughts. *****************

[time passes ever so slowly and quietly]

The Chair: The time of the gentleman from Pennsylvania is up.
Senator Fetterman: Ahh Ahh, can I buy a vowel please?

Love watching Republicans mock someone who had a stroke

Last edited:

Why would he speak to them?

Forum List

Back