OK. So We Now Have A Senator Fetterman. So How Will He Address The Senate When He Speaks To All 99 Of Them?

He promised free heroin, meth and crack, open borders and unrestricted importation of fentanyl, and promised to release all the criminals from prison, so I am guessing he is going to come across like a Mentally Retarded Mexican Cartel Boss.

He is a Senator his personal positions on any subject no longer matter.

His aides walk him up to the vote machine and he votes with the monothetic Democrat party.
That is literally his only role.

Dear Moron: COVID and greedy companies caused the inflation problem - worldwide.

You don't have a fucking clue, do you? Inflation is not a "worldwide" problem. While our inflation rate here in the US is 8.2% and actually went up to 9.1%, look that these other countries' current inflation rates:

Bahrain - 3.5%
Benin - 5%
Bolivia - 3.2%
Brunei - 2.5%
Cambodia - 5.2%
China - 2.2%
Ecuador - 3.2%
Eswatini - 4.9%
Fiji - 4.7%
France - 5.8%
Gabon - 3.5%
Grenada- 4.5%
Hong Kong - 1.9%
Indonesia - 4.6%
Israel - 4.5%
Japan - 2%
Kuwait - 4.3%
Libya - 5.5%
Macao - 2.5%
Maldives - 4.3%
Micronesia - 5.8%
Nauru - 2%
Niger - 4.5%
Norway - 4.7%
Oman - 3.1%
Panama - 3.9%
Philippines - 5.3%
Puerto Rico - 4.4%
Qatar - 4.5%
Saudi Arabia - 2.7%
Seychelles - 4.1%
Singapore - 5.5%
Solomon Islands - 3.7%
Switzerland - 3.1%
Taiwan - 3.1%
Trinidad - 5%
United Arab Emirates - 5.2%
Vanuatu - 4.6%
Vietnam - 3.8%

https://www.imf.org/external/datama...R/PAN/PHL/PRI/SYC/SLB/CHE/TWN/TTO/ARE/VUT/VNM

So what do we have here that those countries don't have? I'll tell you: Fucking Democrats.

Look at the current global prices of gasoline, diesel, electricity, natural gas, food, and commodities compared to ours, if you have enough brains to negotiate this website:

Diesel prices around the world, 31-Oct-2022 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com

Republicans lost a seat in the Senate

The vote count isn't over yet, and we're only two seats away from controlling the Senate. We also have 29 more seats in the House than you do, with only 12 more to go before we own it.

Biden is still going to be an impotent lame duck President for the next two years, if he lasts that long.

Love watching libturds ^ pretend that they’d not have done the same to any Republican with such an obvious mental deficit.

1668028180556.gif

Love watching Republicans mock someone who had a stroke

So? Do you want me to feel sorry for the retard or something?

Fetterman can go choke on a bag of rotten dicks, to go along with that stroke he had. Fuck him and his wife.

This is great! The country is going to get a 6 year PSA warning for VAXX injuries. Remember, it could happen to you!

So? Do you want me to feel sorry for the retard or something?

Fetterman can go choke on a bag of rotten dicks, to go along with that stroke he had. Fuck him and his wife.
I agree. I feel no pity for the stroke victim or the veggie in chief for that matter.

Just for fun. we have all heard him speak. so now, we can guess what he will say to the Senate when he needs to speak to them. we can pretty much come up with some parodys. like, how he would open his statements. like, OK, Ah, Hi? good morning? ah, good nite my fellow republicans?Today and yesterday I would like to speak about the current 10.9 inflation that was caused by us Democrats.
Was that close? :auiqs.jpg:

JOHN 'KUATO!' FETTERMAN 😵 VS. MISS SOUTH CAROLINA TEEN USA​

Just for fun. we have all heard him speak. so now, we can guess what he will say to the Senate when he needs to speak to them. we can pretty much come up with some parodys. like, how he would open his statements. like, OK, Ah, Hi? good morning? ah, good nite my fellow republicans?Today and yesterday I would like to speak about the current 10.9 inflation that was caused by us Democrats.
Was that close? :auiqs.jpg:
IF the stress doesn't cause another embolism his loss of cognitive thought will progress about the same as Bidens has done..

Obama, Biden and Fetterman prove that their fraud machine is so dependable, dems can nominate any fucking moron and still win

Forum List

Back