OK, so let's do it by the rules. The long silly season continues

It always comes down to the rape of white women doesn't it? That's a pretty old saw, trash, used for centuries. Sorry, it's not working.
You might be afraid of IM2, but I fail to see why unless you're trying to do exactly what he accuses you of. Infringing on his God given freedom under the laws of this land.

Um, I didn't just pull that accusation out of thin air. I know it's ingrained in your guilty white liberal psyche to always stick up for the black guy but you aught to know what sort of person you're pandering to.
IM2. What is he ^^^^^ talking about?

This guy is lying. So I would like him to provide a qoute where I have made such a comment.

You didn't bother correcting your life partner Asclepias when he said it. No, you gave him a gold star of approval.
AHH!!! One of THOSE quotable comments that never took place. I get them all the time. I'm a racist because I defend Affirmative Action. And I love terrorists because if a Muslim commits a crime, I defend LAW ABIDING, peaceful Muslims instead of deciding that EVERY Muslim must be a terrorist.
I see how it works. I suspected as much.

Do you go around clicking "WINNER" on comments that you disagree with?

Nah. I don't give a damn what you feel or don't feel.
Bro, you are lying to yourself. Just stop.

You are he one lying to yourself. But that's how psychosis works.
You use that word to describe everything. Grow up you insecure racist twat

I use that word to describe the mental condition of punks like you. I have nothing to be insecure about .After all that's what white racists like you are. Racism comes from while male insecurity.
I'm not sure TN's a racist. He's just a pain in the ass.
I would have been your favorite student! No doubt

I use that word to describe the mental condition of punks like you. I have nothing to be insecure about .After all that's what white racists like you are. Racism comes from while male insecurity.
I would have been your favorite student! No doubt
TN, it seems like students like you find me their favorite teacher. LOL

Um, I didn't just pull that accusation out of thin air. I know it's ingrained in your guilty white liberal psyche to always stick up for the black guy but you aught to know what sort of person you're pandering to.

This guy is lying. So I would like him to provide a qoute where I have made such a comment.

You didn't bother correcting your life partner Asclepias when he said it. No, you gave him a gold star of approval.
AHH!!! One of THOSE quotable comments that never took place. I get them all the time. I'm a racist because I defend Affirmative Action. And I love terrorists because if a Muslim commits a crime, I defend LAW ABIDING, peaceful Muslims instead of deciding that EVERY Muslim must be a terrorist.

Put up the post you're talking about. A gets rough at times, so you won't shock me.

I wonder if you'll ever change those people's minds, though, IM2.

You seem pretty smart. Would it help to focus on something you CAN change that would make life better for the black community?

I've done that old lady and continue working to do so.. But I'm participating in a discussion forum and I'm tired of reading the racism people post up in here. So I'm responding to it. .
Fair enough. Glad you're at work.
Its funny watching you champion on, one of the worst racists on the board, while he is fighting racism :lol:
This forum turns my stomach, so I don't come here much. The times I've read IM2, I haven't seen him to be one of the worst racists on the board. There are several here I would nominate for that, but he's not one of them.
So what you're saying is, you don't care about racists; you only care about the ones who are the MOST racist?

She cares about racists not those you claim to be racists.

Nah. I don't give a damn what you feel or don't feel.

He's a racist.

He's a racist.
Sorry to hear that. I haven't seen that, like I haven't you be a radical white-hater either. So I'll wait 'til he proves it, same as with you.

OP, you are the most white-hating, racist piece of I-don't-know-what I've seen on USMB. EVERYTHING you post here is an exercise in mindless hatred of whites. After 8 years of record-setting black violent crime and hate-spewing against whites, you can be assured this white male detests your loathsome race as much as you hate me. I won't even allow the likes of you blacks on my property; the only thing your people are about is hatred, stupidity and destruction.

He's a racist.
Sorry to hear that. I haven't seen that, like I haven't you be a radical white-hater either. So I'll wait 'til he proves it, same as with you.

He won't make racist comments to you so you will never see it. He's made them to me and to other blacks here, therefore I say he's a racist. Not expecting you to see anything my way. Not expecting you to think any different about anyone, your experience with him is different than mine and it will be.

OP, you are the most white-hating, racist piece of I-don't-know-what I've seen on USMB. EVERYTHING you post here is an exercise in mindless hatred of whites. After 8 years of record-setting black violent crime and hate-spewing against whites, you can be assured this white male detests your loathsome race as much as you hate me. I won't even allow the likes of you blacks on my property; the only thing your people are about is hatred, stupidity and destruction.

There were no such 8 years and I really don't care what you like or don't like. .

He's a racist.

He won't make racist comments to you so you will never see it. He's made them to me and to other blacks here, therefore I say he's a racist. Not expecting you to see anything my way. Not expecting you to think any different about anyone, your experience with him is different than mine and it will be.
You're a pretty smart guy for a USMB poster, IM.

Put up the post you're talking about. A gets rough at times, so you won't shock me.

IM2 clicks "agree" or winner on almost all of Asclepias' posts no matter what he says. Those two make it impossible to have a rational discussion down here. Both of them seem to have an anything goes mentality towards white people who refuse to take a subservient role, kiss their asses and accept personal responsibility for all of the problems in black people's lives.

IM2 clicks "agree" or winner on almost all of Asclepias' posts no matter what he says. Those two make it impossible to have a rational discussion down here. Both of them seem to have an anything goes mentality towards white people who refuse to take a subservient role, kiss their asses and accept personal responsibility for all of the problems in black people's lives.

Stop crying. You are a racist and that's why there can be no rational discussion here. Me and oldlady are having a rational discussion, she is white, she is not kissing my ass, so how do you figure ? Ha? I agree with a lot of things A posts. And he kicks your racist white asses in these debates. So as long as you post up winner and agree I get to do the same. So just take your ass whipping or stop being a racist. Those are the only choices you have.

Funny, I've had long rational discussions with both of them, and we don't always agree.
:dunno:

My Cracker ass don't feel ary a bit of shame. I do feel sorry for IM2 with all that junk he fills his head with, just because it's in line with his racist sentiments. He'll never be able to discern truth from fiction.

I'll go out on a limb and say never..(this time): He'll never get that sweet reparations check, ever!
Who anywhere in this thread asked you to feel guilt or shame for anything?
It seems like some people here are having their own reactions and blaming it on the OP.

Funny, I've had long rational discussions with both of them, and we don't always agree.
:dunno:

Impuretrash is just looking for anything to try justifying the lie he told. I hit the winner button when a person says something I think kicked another persons reply to the curb. A has a half white child, so I am real sure he supports the rape of all white people.

I wonder if you'll ever change those people's minds, though, IM2.

You seem pretty smart. Would it help to focus on something you CAN change that would make life better for the black community?

You're talking to a guy who thinks the rape and murder of white women and children in South Africa is justified and who would like to see the same thing happen here.
It always comes down to the rape of white women doesn't it? That's a pretty old saw, trash, used for centuries. Sorry, it's not working.
You might be afraid of IM2, but I fail to see why unless you're trying to do exactly what he accuses you of. Infringing on his God given freedom under the laws of this land.

I never said you made it up. I just have no background on this discussion OR the subject. And like I said, sometimes what people SAY I said is nowhere close to what I REALLY said, so I admit there is that. I hate searching through lots of threads too for a post. I don't do it either. Can you give me a bit of a summary then of what you were discussing and what A seemed to think of it that has you so scandalized?

My Cracker ass don't feel ary a bit of shame. I do feel sorry for IM2 with all that junk he fills his head with, just because it's in line with his racist sentiments. He'll never be able to discern truth from fiction.

I'll go out on a limb and say never..(this time): He'll never get that sweet reparations check, ever!
Who anywhere in this thread asked you to feel guilt or shame for anything?
It seems like some people here are having their own reactions and blaming it on the OP.

And Morrison is another example of the long silly season of white denial. I don't care of anyone feels guilt or not. And I challenge someone like Morrison or anyone else to even try taking me on in a debate about how the laws and policies I say created the harm never happened.

Forum List

Back