OK, so let's do it by the rules. The long silly season continues

I'm sad to learn things are still such a mess in South Africa, but it sounds like I'm not that far off in my first guess what it's about.

I've been wondering why two sentences and a "winner" emoji have had some people here so triggered for weeks. This thread's OP didn't mention it or come anywhere near that topic. It was such a Big Deal to some, though, that it had to be dragged up in this thread to discredit the OP. It is still being shrieked about weeks later, and probably (if my Affirmative Action experience is any indication) it will go down in Racism Forum legend and be spewed as long as people type threads here.

Wake up, boys. Asclepias pushed your buttons. A really big button, bigger than the President's, even. Nothing terrifies you more than the idea of black retaliation. Back in the days of slavery, it was the biggest fear of all, for good reason. Culture changes slowly.

A likes pushing buttons.

I'm sad to learn things are still such a mess in South Africa, but it sounds like I'm not that far off in my first guess what it's about.

I've been wondering why two sentences and a "winner" emoji have had some people here so triggered for weeks. This thread's OP didn't mention it or come anywhere near that topic. It was such a Big Deal to some, though, that it had to be dragged up in this thread to discredit the OP. It is still being shrieked about weeks later, and probably (if my Affirmative Action experience is any indication) it will go down in Racism Forum legend and be spewed as long as people type threads here.

Wake up, boys. Asclepias pushed your buttons. A really big button, bigger than the President's, even. Nothing terrifies you more than the idea of black retaliation. Back in the days of slavery, it was the biggest fear of all, for good reason. Culture changes slowly.

A likes pushing buttons.

It's about revenge, plain and simple and in the last few hours since I outed him your friend IM2 has posted long rants trying to justify the rape, torture and murder of children - innocent kids who have hurt no one - as a means to an end. In a thread about how "whiteness is an existential threat to humanity" no less. He's exposed himself to everyone for what he really is, not that I had any doubt about it.

You want to know what's really a threat to humanity? Leftism. People like you. All of that peace and love bullshit you spewed in the 60s? That was a lie, you don't really want peace. You're all just a bunch of communists and moral degenerates who like taking drugs and sleeping around. Since the end of the civil rights era, your kind has done nothing but poison the well of political discourse by portraying your opponents as evil.

Culture changes slowly? We're undergoing a period of rapid change right now and anyone who hopes of a peaceful resolution is fooling themselves. But what do you care right? You're old and probably won't live to see the breakdown of law and order in this country. But I will. No peace and love for me.

So basically what YOU are saying is that even though apartheid was suppose to have ended 24 years ago, ir's just fine that whites continue to profit and benefit from it while blacks suffer.

I'm not the one here trying to defend the indefensible, that's you. South African history is really complicated. It didn't end up like this overnight, it took centuries and anyone hoping for a quick fix is an idiot.

So basically what YOU are saying is that even though apartheid was suppose to have ended 24 years ago, ir's just fine that whites continue to profit and benefit from it while blacks suffer.

I'm not the one here trying to defend the indefensible, that's you. South African history is really complicated. It didn't end up like this overnight, it took centuries and anyone hoping for a quick fix is an idiot.

Actually you are the only one trying to defend the indefensible.

A likes pushing buttons.

It's about revenge, plain and simple and in the last few hours since I outed him your friend IM2 has posted long rants trying to justify the rape, torture and murder of children - innocent kids who have hurt no one - as a means to an end. In a thread about how "whiteness is an existential threat to humanity" no less. He's exposed himself to everyone for what he really is, not that I had any doubt about it.

You want to know what's really a threat to humanity? Leftism. People like you. All of that peace and love bullshit you spewed in the 60s? That was a lie, you don't really want peace. You're all just a bunch of communists and moral degenerates who like taking drugs and sleeping around. Since the end of the civil rights era, your kind has done nothing but poison the well of political discourse by portraying your opponents as evil.

Culture changes slowly? We're undergoing a period of rapid change right now and anyone who hopes of a peaceful resolution is fooling themselves. But what do you care right? You're old and probably won't live to see the breakdown of law and order in this country. But I will. No peace and love for me.
There's a lot of anger there, in South Africa. No one said it was fair or good or what ANYONE wants. I read IM's "rants" and didn't see anything "justifying" any such thing--I saw him trying to explain why there is violence there, still, 24 years after apartheid ended. If anyone really cared about making it end, protecting those innocent children whoever they might be since you never told me, they would be working to right the inequities that still exist. I think you're right that it is going to take more than 24 years to put everything on an equal footing. Killing anyone is awful. I believe IM is explaining, that's all.

I'm not a communist! That's just silly.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

A likes pushing buttons.

You are again lying. .I've justified nothing.
Now think about this, why if I wanted revenge would I want it?

You're proof that whites are still practicing racism so then why do you think no one has he right to retaliate?

You're ignorant. This nation never had law and order.

A likes pushing buttons.

There's a lot of anger there, in South Africa. No one said it was fair or good or what ANYONE wants. I read IM's "rants" and didn't see anything "justifying" any such thing--I saw him trying to explain why there is violence there, still, 24 years after apartheid ended. If anyone really cared about making it end, protecting those innocent children whoever they might be since you never told me, they would be working to right the inequities that still exist. I think you're right that it is going to take more than 24 years to put everything on an equal footing. Killing anyone is awful. I believe IM is explaining, that's all.

I'm not a communist! That's just silly.

You are right. But you know the drill here with people like impuretrash.

Well, you've gone and stirred up the archetypal memories of John Brown's Rebellion. Good Christ.

Yep, I just read the same. He also removed one such post but it was still visible in another posters response. Sickening.

Yep, I just read the same. He also removed one such post but it was still visible in another posters response. Sickening.

I don't think I've removed any posts and if that is what you read, then you can't read.

I don't think I've removed any posts and if that is what you read, then you can't read.
Yes you absolutely did. Why do you lie so much?

What post did I remove? Besides I started a tread about South Africa. Why do YOU lie so much.

What post did I remove? Besides I started a tread about South Africa. Why do YOU lie so much.

You argue like a fuckin' bratty child talking smack on the playground. "Nuh uh! No u!"

You removed one of your posts near the end of the thread as it stood a few hours ago, but someone had already responded to it so it still shows up in their post. Go check it out if your memory is so poor (lol). And then you can apologise for calling me a liar, liar.

You removed one of your posts near the end of the thread as it stood a few hours ago, but someone had already responded to it so it still shows up in their post. Go check it out if your memory is so poor (lol). And then you can apologise for calling me a liar, liar.

.You are a liar.

The USMB race and racism section is an example of how tough denial is within certain portions of the white community. We have in this section countless threads by white racists proclaiming how racism is a thing of the past when we blacks speak on white racism., However we read examples of blatant racism from posers here all he time. People who work jobs, hold positions of authority and evert day people who live in this country.

We have seen in this section blacks who have posted facts and yet those facts are denied as either not accurate or some kind of fantasy made up to make blacks feel good. Even as we know the history whites have been taught is revised and made up. After all, you cannot discover a land where people already live. You cannot commit the most crimes then claim that's OK until you commit 5 times more crimes because there are 5 times more of you. This is all part of the long silly season of white denial.

"It’s a widely known fact that if you bring up racism enough in public a white person will materialize to tell you that race simply isn’t a major factor in our lives in 2016.

Sure, racism was real way back when, but not now, they’ll say. Nobody alive today owned slaves, they’ll say. I never see racism, they’ll say. We have a Black president, they’ll say. Back up your claim and prove racism exists, they’ll say.

You’ll present a rational argument. You’ll give them
studies, persuasively written articles, and suggest books for them to read. You’ll share your personal experiences and the experiences of those you know navigating our white supremacist landscape.

They’ll argue the data aren’t sound. The writers of the articles too biased. They’ll never read the books. And they’ll dismiss the experiences as anecdotal and not representative of broader society—and don’t you dare call it a white supremacist society. That really makes white people flip their shit.

I’ve had this conversation with my white counterparts way too many times, but somehow I only recently realized how backwards it is. There’s no need to prove a foundational component of our national composition continues to shape its present state. The burden of proof is on those who claim this historical reality has been interrupted. The fact that racism exists in the United States is uncontroversial from a historical viewpoint. Ours is a nation founded on genocide, land-theft, and chattel slavery. There’s no debate over this. There’s also no debate over the existence of institutional racism throughout Old Jim Crow in the century that followed emancipation. (Nor is there any honest debate regarding the existence of institutional racism now, e.g. New Jim Crow, but let’s put that aside for now.) "

The rest: Next Time Someone Asks You To Prove Racism Exists, Give Them This | HuffPost
You're a racist and a liar. You dependence upon the lying, racist rag the HuffPo confirms this.

So now it time for you to post up his removed post.

The USMB race and racism section is an example of how tough denial is within certain portions of the white community. We have in this section countless threads by white racists proclaiming how racism is a thing of the past when we blacks speak on white racism., However we read examples of blatant racism from posers here all he time. People who work jobs, hold positions of authority and evert day people who live in this country.

We have seen in this section blacks who have posted facts and yet those facts are denied as either not accurate or some kind of fantasy made up to make blacks feel good. Even as we know the history whites have been taught is revised and made up. After all, you cannot discover a land where people already live. You cannot commit the most crimes then claim that's OK until you commit 5 times more crimes because there are 5 times more of you. This is all part of the long silly season of white denial.

"It’s a widely known fact that if you bring up racism enough in public a white person will materialize to tell you that race simply isn’t a major factor in our lives in 2016.

Sure, racism was real way back when, but not now, they’ll say. Nobody alive today owned slaves, they’ll say. I never see racism, they’ll say. We have a Black president, they’ll say. Back up your claim and prove racism exists, they’ll say.

You’ll present a rational argument. You’ll give them
studies, persuasively written articles, and suggest books for them to read. You’ll share your personal experiences and the experiences of those you know navigating our white supremacist landscape.

They’ll argue the data aren’t sound. The writers of the articles too biased. They’ll never read the books. And they’ll dismiss the experiences as anecdotal and not representative of broader society—and don’t you dare call it a white supremacist society. That really makes white people flip their shit.

I’ve had this conversation with my white counterparts way too many times, but somehow I only recently realized how backwards it is. There’s no need to prove a foundational component of our national composition continues to shape its present state. The burden of proof is on those who claim this historical reality has been interrupted. The fact that racism exists in the United States is uncontroversial from a historical viewpoint. Ours is a nation founded on genocide, land-theft, and chattel slavery. There’s no debate over this. There’s also no debate over the existence of institutional racism throughout Old Jim Crow in the century that followed emancipation. (Nor is there any honest debate regarding the existence of institutional racism now, e.g. New Jim Crow, but let’s put that aside for now.) "

The rest: Next Time Someone Asks You To Prove Racism Exists, Give Them This | HuffPost
You're a racist and a liar. You dependence upon the lying, racist rag the HuffPo confirms this.

No, I'm not the racist here. Nor am I dependent on the Huffington Post. Maybe you would like to present that peer reviewed evidence about the end of white racism.

Forum List

Back