OK, so let's do it by the rules. The long silly season continues

I wonder if you'll ever change those people's minds, though, IM2.

You seem pretty smart. Would it help to focus on something you CAN change that would make life better for the black community?

You're talking to a guy who thinks the rape and murder of white women and children in South Africa is justified and who would like to see the same thing happen here.
It always comes down to the rape of white women doesn't it? That's a pretty old saw, trash, used for centuries. Sorry, it's not working.
You might be afraid of IM2, but I fail to see why unless you're trying to do exactly what he accuses you of. Infringing on his God given freedom under the laws of this land.

Um, I didn't just pull that accusation out of thin air. I know it's ingrained in your guilty white liberal psyche to always stick up for the black guy but you aught to know what sort of person you're pandering to.
I never said you made it up. I just have no background on this discussion OR the subject. And like I said, sometimes what people SAY I said is nowhere close to what I REALLY said, so I admit there is that. I hate searching through lots of threads too for a post. I don't do it either. Can you give me a bit of a summary then of what you were discussing and what A seemed to think of it that has you so scandalized?

He made it up because I never said it. Impuretrash is a virulent white racist. He has made countless racist comments, he believes the western culture is white culture and that so called anti racists at trying to destroy white culture. You don't have to look for him saying it, just ask him abut it.

I use that word to describe the mental condition of punks like you. I have nothing to be insecure about .After all that's what white racists like you are. Racism comes from while male insecurity.
I'm not sure TN's a racist. He's just a pain in the ass.

He's a racist.
Sorry to hear that. I haven't seen that, like I haven't you be a radical white-hater either. So I'll wait 'til he proves it, same as with you.

He won't make racist comments to you so you will never see it. He's made them to me and to other blacks here, therefore I say he's a racist. Not expecting you to see anything my way. Not expecting you to think any different about anyone, your experience with him is different than mine and it will be.
You're a pretty smart guy for a USMB poster, IM.

Thank you old lady. You're a very intelligent lady yourself shall I add.

You seem pretty smart. Would it help to focus on something you CAN change that would make life better for the black community?

You're talking to a guy who thinks the rape and murder of white women and children in South Africa is justified and who would like to see the same thing happen here.
It always comes down to the rape of white women doesn't it? That's a pretty old saw, trash, used for centuries. Sorry, it's not working.
You might be afraid of IM2, but I fail to see why unless you're trying to do exactly what he accuses you of. Infringing on his God given freedom under the laws of this land.

Um, I didn't just pull that accusation out of thin air. I know it's ingrained in your guilty white liberal psyche to always stick up for the black guy but you aught to know what sort of person you're pandering to.
I never said you made it up. I just have no background on this discussion OR the subject. And like I said, sometimes what people SAY I said is nowhere close to what I REALLY said, so I admit there is that. I hate searching through lots of threads too for a post. I don't do it either. Can you give me a bit of a summary then of what you were discussing and what A seemed to think of it that has you so scandalized?

He made it up because I never said it. Impuretrash is a virulent white racist. He has made countless racist comments, he believes the western culture is white culture and that so called anti racists at trying to destroy white culture. You don't have to look for him saying it, just ask him abut it.
Okay. I give up. Four pages and no one, including you, will tell me what in hell you guys were talking about with rape and murder of white women and children in South Africa.

So back to the OP.

Culture changes more slowly than laws; it takes a long, long time. It doesn't change at all when people's unspoken beliefs aren't even questioned. At least their beliefs are being questioned loud and clear. It has been less than two hundred years that blacks were bought, sold and treated like animals. Perceived as animals, as subhuman, and the "free" ones needed to keep far away from whites. I think most likely out of guilt and fear of retaliation. Culture-wise, two hundred years is a very short time. Look at the attitude toward guns. Two hundred years ago, a family moving to Ohio Territory needed a gun to survive. There was a guerilla war going on with the Native Americans. You been in a gun thread lately? Not much has changed in the culture, even though the landscape has totally changed.

What has changed with some of the yokels I hear on this board? Not much. But they are being challenged. Maybe their kids won't be quite as racist as they are, or maybe they won't be at all. Racism does change, one person at a time, like every other cultural change.
I wish everyone the best. I'm an old lady and I know it would be very hard for someone to convince me in the opposite direction on this, so it is likely just as hard for "trash" to change his convictions. That's not an excuse. It's just how it is.

I made a thread in parody of people who talk about the idea that blacks invented and white people stole basically every technological and social advancement ever then whites rewrote history to scrub out black contributions which is a fantasy that IM2 supports wholeheartedly. Here's where Asclepias says white people in SA deserve to be slaughtered. Note IM2's reaction.

We wuz everythang and shit
111.jpg

Hopefully my link leads to the right post, sometimes it doesn't depending on your forum settings.

Okay. I give up. Four pages and no one, including you, will tell me what in hell you guys were talking about with rape and murder of white women and children in South Africa.

So back to the OP.

Culture changes more slowly than laws; it takes a long, long time. It doesn't change at all when people's unspoken beliefs aren't even questioned. At least their beliefs are being questioned loud and clear. It has been less than two hundred years that blacks were bought, sold and treated like animals. Perceived as animals, as subhuman, and the "free" ones needed to keep far away from whites. I think most likely out of guilt and fear of retaliation. Culture-wise, two hundred years is a very short time. Look at the attitude toward guns. Two hundred years ago, a family moving to Ohio Territory needed a gun to survive. There was a guerilla war going on with the Native Americans. You been in a gun thread lately? Not much has changed in the culture, even though the landscape has totally changed.

What has changed with some of the yokels I hear on this board? Not much. But they are being challenged. Maybe their kids won't be quite as racist as they are, or maybe they won't be at all. Racism does change, one person at a time, like every other cultural change.
I wish everyone the best. I'm an old lady and I know it would be very hard for someone to convince me in the opposite direction on this, so it is likely just as hard for "trash" to change his convictions. That's not an excuse. It's just how it is.

That's because I never said it and don't know what he's talking about.

I made a thread in parody of people who talk about the idea that blacks invented and white people stole basically every technological and social advancement ever then whites rewrote history to scrub out black contributions which is a fantasy that IM2 supports wholeheartedly. Here's where Asclepias says white people in SA deserve to be slaughtered. Note IM2's reaction.

View attachment 183212

Hopefully my link leads to the right post, sometimes it doesn't depending on your forum settings.
That was a war you and he were referring to. War sucks, I agree with you. A seems to be saying the Europeans should have stayed where they belonged instead of stealing other people's land to begin with. I don't disagree. We don't have the amazing arrogance those imperialists had, back in the day. At least I hope we don't.

View attachment 183212

That was a war you and he were referring to. War sucks, I agree with you. A seems to be saying the Europeans should have stayed where they belonged instead of stealing other people's land to begin with. I don't disagree. We don't have the amazing arrogance those imperialists had, back in the day. At least I hope we don't.

No, we weren't talking about a war and we're not talking about combatants. We're talking women and children. Today. In modern Africa.

View attachment 183212

No, we weren't talking about a war and we're not talking about combatants. We're talking women and children. Today. In modern Africa.
So link me up with an article. From what A said, it sounded like ongoing colonial leftover wars.
I have to go for now. I'll be interested in what you can show me, though.

View attachment 183212

So link me up with an article. From what A said, it sounded like ongoing colonial leftover wars.

What's the point? You're one of those whites who take a subservient stance towards black people because you're afraid of being called racist.

View attachment 183212

But that was no parody and blacks have done such things with whites doing the exact things you called yourself making fun of. And there is nothing in the thing you copied that shows either I or A supported murdering and raping whites in South Africa. But what your punk ass did was ignore the act that whites killed, raped and murdered Africans. For rnore than 80 fucking years they did this, made a law denying the blacks right to own land for 78 years and you bitched about rape and murder of whites because blacks wanted the fucking land whites murdered them for back. You are a fucked up racist son of a bitch. And a liar on top of that. So yeah I gave him a winner for that because he told the fucking truth. Whites murdered raped and plundered for that farmland so whatever anger they got they DID bring on themselves. But for YOU it was fine that WHITES could murder and rape blacks in South Africa and keep the land they stole from them.

View attachment 183212

But that was no parody and blacks have done such things with whites doing the exact things you called yourself making fun of. And there is nothing in the thing you copied that shows either I or A supported murdering and raping whites in South Africa. But what your punk ass did was ignore the act that whites killed, raped and murdered Africans. For rnore than 80 fucking years they did this, made a law denying the blacks right to own land for 78 years and you bitched about rape and murder of whites because blacks wanted the fucking land whites murdered them for back. You are a fucked up racist son of a bitch. And a liar on top of that. So yeah I gave him a winner for that because he told the fucking truth. Whites murdered raped and plundered for that farmland so whatever anger they got they DID bring on themselves. But for YOU it was fine that WHITES could murder and rape blacks in South Africa and keep the land they stole from them.

So the children deserve to be raped because of stuff that happened decades before they were even born?

View attachment 183212

So the children deserve to be raped because of stuff that happened decades before they were even born?

The whites still own the farms now you ignorant chump. In fact whites still control the economy of south Africa. NOW. So can that dumb ass bullshit you racists always want to use for an excuse.

So don't even try it you sorry piece of trash.. Do you think those whites deserved to continue benefitting from the rape and murder they put on children in that same past? So must those Africans still suffer from things that happened before THEY were born? .Time for you and those like you to shut that putrid weak ass excuse up. We shouldn't have to continue suffering from what whites did and you white pricks get to keep on benefitting. That land was stolen and I don't give a damn when, those whites today have no m f'ing right to it. You lied on me bitch and this is not about me and A wanting blacks to murder and rape whites. It is about those whites giving back the things they stole and returning gains they got using ill means by oppressing blacks. You want that to continue just as long as whitey stays on top, you don't give a fuck how it's done. So stop your crying to oldlady about A, me or any other black person here you raggedy racist punk.

So now I'm saying it is best for you to drop this before you get shown how those whites got that land and what they imposed on blacks there that you want to dismiss in order to lie.

It's time some of us learned.

Soweto Uprising:

This happened in 1976, whites decided what language blacks had to speak,.

Look at the pictures. The police were employed by the white government.

APARTHEID 46 YEARS IN 90 SECONDS - BBC NEWS

And I'm not hearing the excuses. This is why whites are getting what they are in South Africa. In his respect A is right. And this is not about colonial wars. It IS about an fascist system created by whites that oppressed black Africans in their own home and ancestral lands.

Last edited:
The whites still own the farms now you ignorant chump. In fact whites still control the economy of south Africa. NOW. So can that dumb ass bullshit you racists always want to use for an excuse.

So don't even try it you sorry piece of trash.. Do you think those whites deserved to continue benefitting from the rape and murder they put on children in that same past? So must those Africans still suffer from things that happened before THEY were born? .Time for you and those like you to shut that putrid weak ass excuse up. We shouldn't have to continue suffering from what whites did and you white pricks get to keep on benefitting. That land was stolen and I don't give a damn when, those whites today have no m f'ing right to it. You lied on me bitch and this is not about me and A wanting blacks to murder and rape whites. It is about those whites giving back the things they stole and returning gains they got using ill means by oppressing blacks. You want that to continue just as long as whitey stays on top, you don't give a fuck how it's done. So stop your crying to oldlady about A, me or any other black person here you raggedy racist punk.

So now I'm saying it is best for you to drop this before you get shown how those whites got that land and what they imposed on blacks there that you want to dismiss in order to lie.

So basically what you're saying is that even though apartheid ended 24 years ago, women and children deserve to be raped.

So basically what you're saying is that even though apartheid ended 24 years ago, women and children deserve to be raped.

So basically what YOU are saying is that even though apartheid was suppose to have ended 24 years ago, ir's just fine that whites continue to profit and benefit from it while blacks suffer.

Last edited:
South Africa's white minority warned they face 'uprising' and Zimbabwe-style land grab

"The country is on a knife edge with 13 politicians murdered in the last month and the national broadcaster refusing to show images of violence fearing it will incite more attacks.

One radical party has called for a Zimbabwe-style land grab of the estimated 80 per cent white-owned land.

There are also fears among the 1.6million British community who have emigrated to South Africa for cheap living that they could be forced home.

Following heavy defeats in this week’s municipal elections politicians from the ruling African National Congress have spoken out against what they call “economic apartheid.”

More.

"They are threatening to nationalise the mines and other radical reforms to win back the black vote.

Kebby Maphatsoe, the veterans’ minister, said: “We are very, very worried if we don’t do anything to change our economy from being in the hands of the minority we will have our people uprising.”

He also suggested the radical step of nationalising the mine industry.

He said: “We should blame ourselves for not being brave enough for radical change in South Africa’s economy. We need black economic empowerment. We need to take over the running of companies. They cannot be in white hands forever.”

The ANC, which under Nelson Mandela was responsible for winning black people the vote and ending apartheid, have dominated elections since 1994."

More.

"But in municipal elections this week they lost the iconic Nelson Mandela Bay area although the ANC has 54 per cent of the vote nationally.

South Africa’s 55 million population is 77 per cent black and nine per cent white but blacks are becoming increasingly frustrated at inequalities.

They get half the pay of whites, only three per cent of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange is black-owned and the four major banks are white-dominated.

Lindiwe Zulu, the ANC’s business minister, said: “The whites made their money during apartheid and they are benefiting more now. If you don’t deal with the marginalisation of blacks in the economy you are going to be in trouble.”

Things like this get ignored by the eternal white victim. This is another case of the pathetic blindness to white wrongs by racist whites in his forum. It's time for you to be quiet trashman, you stepped out of bounds into territory you know nothing about.

South Africa's white minority warned they face 'uprising' and Zimbabwe-style land grab

What you see with impuretrash here is another example of the long silly season. He has ignored the events that have created South Africa today to pretend there was no damage caused and just because apartheid ended things just all magically changed and the problems created just went away.. That's not how this works. What happened in the past impact today. It's time you fruitcakes stopped trying to pretend you can keep floating that pussy excuse of how things are in the past and you weren't around. You all talk about the democratic party being the party of slavery long before each and every one of your bitch asses were born but when it comes to this you play the punk ass card. You have 3 choices, decent constructive debates, leave, or we are going to fight. I am not worried about how many of you cowards gang up on me. I am a man, you all are mice. You need each other against me, A, Essen, katsteve, JQ public, Jillian, Esmeralda, Oldlady and others here who don't stand for your bullshit. That's how weak what you guys have is. So you can man/woman up, or you can keep showing how this black mam who is supposed to have this low IQ is kicking every one of your racist asses by hurling your same sad stupid ass slurs and excuses. I'm damn near 60, I've heard them all. I ain't wirr'd or scurt.

Last edited:

View attachment 183212

What's the point? You're one of those whites who take a subservient stance towards black people because you're afraid of being called racist.
What I actually am is someone who would like to know what in hell she's talking about before leaping in on one side or the other. The fact that you're so reluctant to link it for me is a little suspicious.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back