Ok ok I blubbered when I read this: Faith and the power of prayer and a mall Santa

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I came across this last night. Yes I blubbered away. Grab your hankies. No matter what faith you are this act will touch your soul.

"Prestyn Barnette wasn't interested in asking for toys this year.

What the four-year-old South Carolina boy really wanted was a Christmas miracle.

In a photo that is touching hearts the world over, Prestyn asked the Santa in his local mall at the weekend to pray with him for a sick baby that is fighting for life.

And the two did just that. "

2F70A16B00000578-0-image-a-11_1450309288971.jpg

Beautiful moment: Prestyn Barnette, 4, asked that Santa pray for a sick baby across the country from him, after visiting Saint Nick at the Dutch Square shopping mall
2F70A18300000578-0-image-a-12_1450310155833.jpg

Knox was declared brain dead by doctors after the incident, however a second examination found blood flow in the brain. He continues to cling for life

The real spirit of Christmas: The little boy who said 'no presents for me, thanks' - then asked Santa to PRAY for a baby on life support
  • Prestyn Barnette, 4, saw Santa at the weekend in Columbia, South Carolina
  • He asked Saint Nick to pray with him for a little boy called Knox Stine
  • Knox was found unresponsive by his parents in Arizona and is in hospital
  • Prestyn heard of Knox's condition from his grandmother's prayer group
  • The photo of Prestyn and Santa praying has since gone viral
  • It even found its way to Knox's parents

Bless this Santa. Bless this child. And one more prayer for Knox from my heart and soul.

Incredible moment little boy asks Santa to pray with him

Very sweet and good hearted little boy.

I wonder how he will feel when he learns that both Santa and the god he's praying to don't exist in real life and that only human beings are capable of making wishes come true.

As for tinydancer 's crock of crocodile tears, she hates REAL children but adores such slime as Ted Nugent and Duck Dynasty Old Fart who both preach that little girls should be forced to marry old men.

Hypocrite much?

I wonder how he will feel when he learns that both Santa and the god he's praying to don't exist in real life and that only human beings are capable of making wishes come true.

As for tinydancer 's crock of crocodile tears, she hates REAL children but adores such slime as Ted Nugent and Duck Dynasty Old Fart who both preach that little girls should be forced to marry old men.

Hypocrite much?

Why are you such a hateful little bish?

Hypocrite much?

How about the thousands of homeless children in the US? And what about the Syrian children and babies made homeless and who the good christian RWNJs refuse to help?

Why do get all teary eyed over this story but refuse to help other babies and children?

What really got me was that Knox's mother found joy from this act by a little boy who is a stranger to the family while in a dark place of fear and anxiety over the fate of her son.
And that little Prestyn now has people from countries all over the world praying for her baby.

"Despite the photo going viral and being seen by people all over, none have been more touched than Knox's mother, Mindi Stine.

'I thought it was beautiful,' she told ABC.

'I thought the boy was precious and I think it's so sweet. It spoke to my heart.

'Even though I am experiencing pain that is unbelievable, that brought joy to me.'"

2F70A17000000578-0-image-a-13_1450310173547.jpg

Incredible moment little boy asks Santa to pray with him

Hypocrite much?

How about the thousands of homeless children in the US? And what about the Syrian children and babies made homeless and who the good christian RWNJs refuse to help?

Why do get all teary eyed over this story but refuse to help other babies and children?

None of us refuse luddly to help the less fortunate. We revel in the peace that comes with caring and generosity. We just don't brag on our good deeds.

Hypocrite much?

We've adopted two, now when you have stepped up then you can point a finger, until then sit down, clown

Luddly, you take a beautiful act of faith in a little boy, and you can't help yourself from dropping hate on it.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Luddly, I see that the baby needs lots of prayer, but you need it more.

When I go to church, I will light a candle for you.

Forum List

Back