Ok liberals, tell us your dream plan to STOP the GLOBAL WARMING. Please take seriously. Tell us.

To stop Earth climate change, one must first stop the tectonic plates from moving.

Best of luck....

Adapt or die off.
Adapt to what? Nothing has changed in hundreds of years. Everything’s the same except the hysterical loons screaming about the end of the world. Which we’ve also always had they just had street corners instead of social media.

Adapt or die off.
Adapt to what? Nothing has changed in hundreds of years. Everything’s the same except the hysterical loons screaming about the end of the world. Which we’ve also always had they just had street corners instead of social media.

There's the rub. Weather pattern have not dramatically changed due to the small amount of warming attributed to mankind's burning of fossil fuels, but changes in the CO2 % have increase in the last 150 years and the arctic region has seen significant increase in average temperature.

Cheap energy has been a boon for mankind and I don't expect us to significantly change the oil economy until a dramatic catastrophe occurs. Like a change in weather patterns or a 10 foot rise in sea levels over a few years. Most scientists predict those events are still decades away.

We've always had doomsayers, look at the last chapter in the Bible.

Adapt or die off.

There's the rub. Weather pattern have not dramatically changed due to the small amount of warming attributed to mankind's burning of fossil fuels, but changes in the CO2 % have increase in the last 150 years and the arctic region has seen significant increase in average temperature.

Cheap energy has been a boon for mankind and I don't expect us to significantly change the oil economy until a dramatic catastrophe occurs. Like a change in weather patterns or a 10 foot rise in sea levels over a few years. Most scientists predict those events are still decades away.

When that happens come talk to me. It’s been coming in the next decade my entire life. It’s all bullshit.

I honestly want to know what your plan is. Try telling us your plan. Tell us the sacrifices that you yourself are willing to make. I am not seeing many leftists making any sacrifices even though leftists are all convinced that if we do not make sacrifices that the earth will come to an end very soon.

Please tell us the plan. Instead of giggling, pointing your fingers and telling us we are deniers or whatever cliche we are labeled with, try telling us your vision on how things should be?

Should we.....

Get rid of cars?
Raise gas prices to 10 dollars a gallon?
Do away with all petroleum based products?
Stop all burning of fossil fuels?
Do we stop drilling for oil everywhere?
What alternative form of energy should we utilize that makes sense?

(Meaning, wind and solar has proven as of now to not be adequate to power homes etc)

Please tell us deniers your vision.
Not a liberal but there are things and it should be a shared effort. Plant trees if you are able-they absorb carbon. Cut your electric use 10%-drop or raise thermostats, leave outside and inside lights off until needed, walk or car pool one trip per week. You be rewarded by saving money, feeling better, and knowing you did good because YOU wnated to, not because you were forced to.
There are also a few options that states and agencies have put into place that are repealed by XOs. And example is the one negating California's attempt to reduce smog by regulating auto emissions. And the effort to reduce clear cut timbering, especially timbering in national parks. And energy companies are looking to the future with new ideas on renewable energy that affect climate change, as a re auto manufacturers. There are all sorts of efforts, all sorts of 'trial and error' attempts. Deniers do not see these efforts, and all are scorned by scoffers.

Adapt or die off.

When that happens come talk to me. It’s been coming in the next decade my entire life. It’s all bullshit.

I'm pretty sure we'll both be pushing daisy's by then. Decades.

You obviously didn't read the article you just posted dumbass!

The supposed 31,000 'Scientists' are not verified scientists - any asshole like yourself could sign that petition.

The article concludes:

"97% of working climate scientists say the temperature is rising, and human activity is a significant contributing factor"

Polly want a cracker?

I could go on and on posting articles from authoritative sources showing that climate change is real and being caused by humans, but no matter what I post the Trumpbots zoombies will deny it.

That's simply because they're complete and total idiot assholes!

No use in my wasting my time.

You obviously didn't read the article you just posted dumbass!

The supposed 31,000 'Scientists' are not verified scientists - any asshole like yourself could sign that petition.

The article concludes:

"97% of working climate scientists say the temperature is rising, and human activity is a significant contributing factor"

Polly want a cracker?

even if global warming is not the serious issue many people think it is......

isn't it good for the planet, and everyone on it, to try and take care of it and keep it clean?

I don't really want trumpsters polluting the air because they think it is funny or because they want to piss off "libtards"

And developing alternative energy sources can only be a good thing; cleaner, diminish reliance of dirty fuels, and hopefully cheaper.

Seems like trumpsters go out of their way to pollute and destroy

I could go on and on posting articles from authoritative sources showing that climate change is real and being caused by humans, but no matter what I post the Trumpbots zoombies will deny it.

As I sit here in my idling diesel listening to Limbaugh and eating beef you really got me to thinking.

Thinking you’re an idiot.

Man-made global warming is a lie. Remember how we were told the polar bears were in danger of dying out? The tear-jerking commercials where the poor polar bear was desperately clinging onto an ice floe?

Yet another global warming hoax. A University of Victoria zoologist has found that the polar bear populations are stable and even thriving, not plummeting as a result of shrinking Arctic sea ice.

And then she got fired for revealing that.

University dumps professor who found polar bears thriving despite climate change

Proving once again that the "climate change" hoax is a crock of shit.

As I sit here in my idling diesel listening to Limbaugh and eating beef you really got me to thinking.

Thinking you’re an idiot.
"
As I sit here in my idling diesel listening to Limbaugh and eating beef you really got me to thinking."
And you call HIM an idiot? Lordy, the irony!

Forum List

Back