So If a Majority of Voters Want Trump Impeached

look at trump rallys. it sure doesn't appear that 1/2 of the americans want him gone. we have a dozen protesters and 30k people cheering him on.

what i see needs to line up with what i hear or i call bullshit on what i'm hearing. i simply can't believe a media who's been busted a thousand times for bias and willingness to try and alter reality to fit their agenda.

look at trump rallys. it sure doesn't appear that 1/2 of the americans want him gone. we have a dozen protesters and 30k people cheering him on.

what i see needs to line up with what i hear or i call bullshit on what i'm hearing. i simply can't believe a media who's been busted a thousand times for bias and willingness to try and alter reality to fit their agenda.
And look at the protestors against Trump. Dregs of the earth.

not going to get into a deplorables vs dregs talk. enough bashing people for views. i'm just moving on w/o them and they can sit n bitch til their hearts content.

how many rallies of 30k people would it take to get to half of the population, assuming nobody ever goes to more than one?

Hell, how many would it take to even match his vote total in 2016?

look at trump rallys. it sure doesn't appear that 1/2 of the americans want him gone. we have a dozen protesters and 30k people cheering him on. what i see needs to line up with what i hear or i call bullshit on what i'm hearing. i simply can't believe a media who's been busted a thousand times for bias and willingness to try and alter reality to fit their agenda.
Yeah, that's a winning argument! "We've got more nutcases than you do." :lmao:

how many rallies of 30k people would it take to get to half of the population, assuming nobody ever goes to more than one?

dunno. but i don't see a ton of people out there bitching at trump like i used to.

i do see media daily trying to tell me to be mad at trump and yet, they can't tell me why. the reasons why i should be shift like desert sands in the wind anymore. if one poo-on-the-wall reason falls off, they just lob another and continue rage.

very poor strategy from the left.

He likely will not be removed by the Senate, though it is getting closer... his reckless and harmful unilateral decision to pull out of the Kurdish area of Syria without thought or reason, has pissed off a lot of Republicans.

Impeachment or censure is necessary to curb the Beast and protect the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and Domestic. :D

We don't even know the standard of proof required for impeachment proceedings. Reasonable doubt? Reasonable certainty?
What a fucking joke!...unless you are being impeached.

2/3 majority of the Senate...Republicrats hold the senate...Trump better keep up that kikesuckin to keep those evangelical zionists happy.

dunno. but i don't see a ton of people out there bitching at trump like i used to.

i do see media daily trying to tell me to be mad at trump and yet, they can't tell me why. the reasons why i should be shift like desert sands in the wind anymore. if one poo-on-the-wall reason falls off, they just lob another and continue rage.

well, if they are good at nothing else, they are good at fucking things up.

When we don’t even have any charges with evidence, why impeach when there’s an election next year?

The REAL reason for these attacks (impeachment, Russian collusion, Mueller obstruction, Ukraine qui pro quo, Trump tax returns) is to stall for time. Keep president Trump from delivering on his promises to the American people with one witch hunt after another until 2020 when the DC swamp will try to get rid of him and go back to corrupt business as usual in Washington.

look at trump rallys. it sure doesn't appear that 1/2 of the americans want him gone. we have a dozen protesters and 30k people cheering him on. what i see needs to line up with what i hear or i call bullshit on what i'm hearing. i simply can't believe a media who's been busted a thousand times for bias and willingness to try and alter reality to fit their agenda.
Yeah, that's a winning argument! "We've got more nutcases than you do." :lmao:

Compare the crowds at a Trump event to anti-trump protestors...which of the two groups acts crazier?

well, if they are good at nothing else, they are good at fucking things up.
unfortunately it's a common "leadership" quality along with our media. will be glad when we grow up and stop all this nonsense.

He likely will not be removed by the Senate, though it is getting closer... his reckless and harmful unilateral decision to pull out of the Kurdish area of Syria without thought or reason, has pissed off a lot of Republicans.

Impeachment or censure is necessary to curb the Beast and protect the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and Domestic. :D
and here comes the left changing directions so fast it broke their driveshaft.

STOP WAR PULL OUT COME HOME!!!

WHAT??? HOW DARE YOU DO WHAT WE ASKED CAUSE NOW WE WANT THEM TO STAY!!!!

lord y'all are a fucking joke.

Yeah, that's a winning argument! "We've got more nutcases than you do."
Compare the crowds at a Trump event to anti-trump protestors...which of the two groups acts crazier?
I more worried about how crazy their "god" acts.

source.gif

Why bother impeachment when “60%” of the voters hate Trump?

Yeah, you nailed Trump. How can he win without going to war with Turkey?

Moron chicken hawk.

Yeah, that's a winning argument! "We've got more nutcases than you do."
I more worried about how crazy their "god" acts.

source.gif
Looking back on that meme it's now clear that he was clairvoyant and was actually mocking the entirity of the left.

Forum List

Back