Ok liberals, tell us your dream plan to STOP the GLOBAL WARMING. Please take seriously. Tell us.

Any plan that doesn't address the two greatest polluters in the world (China and India), is not a plan.

Whatcha gonna do about China and India, libs?
That's exactly what I was going to say.

America is ALREADY the leader in making changes in response to GLOBAL WARMING. But we could do everything in our power, even go along with the INSANE GREEN NEW DEAL, and it won't make one damn bit of difference GLOBALLY. Until these climate change cultists CONCENTRATE on CHINA and INDIA, NOTHING they say or do will ever amount to a hill of beans. That tells me they're NOT SERIOUS. They don't REALLY care about global warming, or they'd be screaming and crying about China and India. No... what they really care about is CONTROL. If they can't take over the entire economy and control everyone's lives through HEALTH CARE, then they'll just try another avenue, and GLOBAL WARMING is it.

I honestly want to know what your plan is. Try telling us your plan. Tell us the sacrifices that you yourself are willing to make. I am not seeing many leftists making any sacrifices even though leftists are all convinced that if we do not make sacrifices that the earth will come to an end very soon.

Please tell us the plan. Instead of giggling, pointing your fingers and telling us we are deniers or whatever cliche we are labeled with, try telling us your vision on how things should be?

Should we.....

Get rid of cars?
Raise gas prices to 10 dollars a gallon?
Do away with all petroleum based products?
Stop all burning of fossil fuels?
Do we stop drilling for oil everywhere?
What alternative form of energy should we utilize that makes sense?
Personally this liberal will fix global warming by waiting on an ice age period to be ushered in.

(Meaning, wind and solar has proven as of now to not be adequate to power homes etc)

Please tell us deniers your vision.

I honestly want to know what your plan is. Try telling us your plan. Tell us the sacrifices that you yourself are willing to make. I am not seeing many leftists making any sacrifices even though leftists are all convinced that if we do not make sacrifices that the earth will come to an end very soon.

Please tell us the plan. Instead of giggling, pointing your fingers and telling us we are deniers or whatever cliche we are labeled with, try telling us your vision on how things should be?

Should we.....

Get rid of cars?

(Meaning, wind and solar has proven as of now to not be adequate to power homes etc)

It's too late to do anything to fix it. We just have to face the consequences.

Ok, we are not really saying anything. We are mostly doing these things. Most of us recycle. Cut back your energy by 10% is a bit....

I saw one liberal of course shout to raise taxes on meat. Got it. Raise taxes......sigh.

Ok here are some questions for those that think Trump is a terrorist for not joining the Paris Accord globalist movement.

Why doesn't our beloved media attack China for their carbon footprint? They signed a NONBINDING AGREEMENT to adhere to the Paris Accord. Is it the same reason why the NBA players are so brave to boycott Trump but not China? Oh, fuck it. Whatever....

Why don't liberals attack gore for his ginormous carbon footprint? Instead they incessantly praise him. Explain that please.

Why did the same media and leftists praise leonardo DiCaprio for lecturing the world at the UN but had no problem with him renting a 300 million dollar yacht from a oil tycoon for parties in South America?

What other hypocritical moves should I point out?

AOC not riding a bike to work as she says 174k a year is too little to live on?

How about her flying down to border to fake cry at an empty lot for political expediency?

How about her flying to Europe to tell them how evil American white capitalists are to the Planet? Did she use a wooden sailboat to go there? No? Huh

How about the commie jane fonda flying from wherever to say how bad American capitalism is to the planet?

Anymore lefty? Should I point out more things to show how ! Believe you don't believe the global WARMING hype?

Why aren't leftists moving from the coasts in masses?

Less than 12 years left now. No movements. Want me to point out more reasons why I believe you don't believe in global WARMING?

Liberals had a plan called Cap & Trade which would have helped limit carbon emissions:

Inside Cap and Trade

Besides that there is also the Kyoto Protocol:

Kyoto Protocol - Wikipedia

I'd additionally like to see tax incentives for allowing as many employees as possible work from home. It would reduce auto emissions by not forcing the entire adult world from the twice daily migration that we call commuting. It would save on gas, wear & tear on roadways & cars, reduce required office space and the costs of heating & cooling that space, plus it would reduce everyone's productionless time.

Conservatives have been successful at stopping any attempt to reduce carbon emissions, so apparently the first step is to convince Conservatives that Climate change is being caused by or at least accelerated by humans. If we can't convince Conservatives to get on board then the time line to stop radical climate change will have passed. Conservatives will not admit that Climate change is real until their eye balls melt!

So the next step is not only how to limit carbon emissions, but how to adapt to climate change. That's a whole new challenge but at least Conservatives will have to get on board with that - or they'll die.

Should we.....

Get rid of cars?

Haha, to say we could stop the climate from changing is supreme arrogance and quite amusing really. Its difficult to believe that people are this delusional.

Liberals had a plan called Cap & Trade which would have helped limit carbon emissions:

Inside Cap and Trade

I'd additionally like to see tax incentives for allowing as many employees as possible work from home. It would reduce auto emissions by not forcing the entire adult world from the twice daily migration that we call commuting. It would save on gas, wear & tear on roadways & cars, reduce required office space and the costs of heating & cooling that space, plus it would reduce everyone's productionless time.

Conservatives have been successful at stopping any attempt to reduce carbon emissions, so apparently the first step is to convince Conservatives that Climate change is being caused by or at least accelerated by humans. If we can't convince Conservatives to get on board then the time line to stop radical climate change will have passed. Conservatives will not admit that Climate change is real until their eye balls melt!

So the next step is not only how to limit carbon emissions, but how to adapt to climate change. That's a whole new challenge but at least Conservatives will have to get on board with that - or they'll die.

Now thats some funny stuff. Thanks for the laugh.

Any plan that doesn't address the two greatest polluters in the world (China and India), is not a plan.

Whatcha gonna do about China and India, libs?

Until we get our own act together, we certainly can't pressure other countries.

China is taking steps to reduce carbon emissions - more motivated by their extreme pollution.

Inside Cap and Trade

So, you have nothing intelligent to say?

Inside Cap and Trade

There is nothing we could ever do about the climate changing. Nothing. And yes, we're all going to deal with the climate that is changing and the weather is going to continue to the extremes and there is nothing that we can do about it. You could do some scam where you penalize everyone for carbon emissions but it wouldnt even register on whats about to transpire.

Inside Cap and Trade

There is nothing we could ever do about the climate changing. Nothing. And yes, we're all going to deal with the climate that is changing and the weather is going to continue to the extremes and there is nothing that we can do about it. You could do some scam where you penalize everyone for carbon emissions but it wouldnt even register on whats about to transpire.

Scientist throughout the world disagree with you. You're just taking a wild guess.

Should we.....

Get rid of cars?

It's too late to do anything? So just give them money?

Inside Cap and Trade

Scientist throughout the world disagree with you. You're just taking a wild guess.

No wild guesses here.

Liberals, explain the logic of continuously hammering US on your climate change standards yet ignore the egregious violations from Russia, China, India and the rest of the Far East? Your anticipated retort of “those countries signed on to climate change accords” does not cut it. In fact, those signatures mean nothing but a “fuck off” from those countries.

Forum List

Back