At least Elizabeth Warren is consistent

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
In helping me show how disingenuous partisans can be.
Leftists - "trump lies and manipulates his base!! Impeach him"
Elizabeth Warren- "I am Indian. I kill deer bare hands and eat heart for strength." LIE
"I got fired for being pregnant wwwaaaahhhhh" a few years before "I quit" another lie
"A daughter of a janitor is now running for president!" She implied he wasnt a salesman and a pilot trainer before. Like she was poor folk all her life. Manipulation.
After these get pointed out the left says " " absolutely nothing.

The left- "trump has no plan! He is just lying to his rubes!"
Elizabeth Warren - "I have no plan. Save all your questions for when I do"
The left- " " absolutely nothing.
Disingenuous partisanship is a plague.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/after-weeks-of-criticism-warren-says-she-will-release-a-plan-to-pay-for-medicare-for-all/2019/10/20/b73ba578-f379-11e9-8cf0-4cc99f74d127_story.html?outputType=amp
INDIANOLA, Iowa — Sen. Elizabeth Warren said Sunday her campaign will release a plan to pay for the Medicare-for-all health proposal she’s backed “in the next few weeks,” but she continued to deflect questions about whether middle-class taxes would go up.

That promise comes after weeks of attacks from other Democratic candidates in the presidential race, who say Warren is not being honest with voters about how she would fund the massive health-care plan.

Note : she has backed govt run healthcare for YEARS with no idea how to do it.

Elizabeth Warren- "I am Indian. I kill deer bare hands and eat heart for strength." LIE
"I got fired for being pregnant wwwaaaahhhhh" a few years before "I quit" another lie
"A daughter of a janitor is now running for president!" She implied he wasnt a salesman and a pilot trainer before. Like she was poor folk all her life. Manipulation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/after-weeks-of-criticism-warren-says-she-will-release-a-plan-to-pay-for-medicare-for-all/2019/10/20/b73ba578-f379-11e9-8cf0-4cc99f74d127_story.html?outputType=amp
INDIANOLA, Iowa — Sen. Elizabeth Warren said Sunday her campaign will release a plan to pay for the Medicare-for-all health proposal she’s backed “in the next few weeks,” but she continued to deflect questions about whether middle-class taxes would go up.

That promise comes after weeks of attacks from other Democratic candidates in the presidential race, who say Warren is not being honest with voters about how she would fund the massive health-care plan.

When I saw her with the beer, I knew she was fake

When I heard Trump say he can grab pussies I knew he was a stinkin pervert

Most men are. Especially men of power.
But your little queer ass wouldnt understand that :dunno:

Harley so you're a pervert too?? Thanks for the info I knew you were an AH now a perv too

Harley so you're a pervert too?? Thanks for the info I knew you were an AH now a perv too

You're just upset because your pp stopped working sometime in the late 80s

You're just upset because your pp stopped working sometime in the late 80s
Trash ,you're saved

• MarketWatch•6 minutes ago
    Biogen's stock rockets after earnings beat, Alzheimer's treatment heads for regulatory approval process
    Shares of Biogen Inc. rocketed 35% in premarket trading Tuesday, after the biotechnology company reported third-quarter profit and revenue that beat expectations and said it would pursue regulatory approval of its Alzheimer's treatment. Net income rose to $1.55 billion, or $8.39 a share, from $1.44 billion, or $7.15 a share, in the year-ago period. Excluding non-recurring items, adjusted EPS rose to $9.17 from $7.40 to beat the FactSet consensus of $8.28. Revenue grew 5% to $3.60 billion, above the FactSet consensus of $3.54 billion. Revenue for Tecfidera, Biogen's biggest seller, increased 3% to $1.12 billion to match expectations. Earlier, the company said a phase 3 trial of aducanumab, an investigational treatment for Alzheimer's, met its primary endpoint, and as a results, the company said it will pursue regulatory approval. The stock has lost 25.7% year to date through Monday, while the S&P 500 has climbed 19.9%.

• AdProgressive

AH?

Wouldn't have him any other way. :4_13_65:

AH?
You need conformation??

But both turned out to be true

AH?
You need conformation??
Idk what it means

AH?
You need conformation??
Idk what it means
I can't believe you've been here since 2012 with 63k + posts and have no idea what I meant Ask Blues He'd know

No they don’t. Men with real power don’t abuse women. Bullies are weak men with no power. Trump is a bully.

When I heard Trump say he can grab pussies I knew he was a stinkin pervert[/QUOTE
/----/ "When I heard Trump say he can grab pussies I knew he was a stinkin pervert"
Real men like you grab what, johnsons? Bungholes? What?

AH?
You need conformation??
Idk what it means
I can't believe you've been here since 2012 with 63k + posts and have no idea what I meant Ask Blues He'd know
Why cant you just tell me what AH means? Holy shit

Forum List

Back