ok is trying to alienate teachers?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm

The proposed act, named the “Students’ Religious Belief Protection Act” mean parents can demand the removal of any book with perceived anti-religious content from school. Subjects like LGBTQ issues, evolution, the big bang theory and even birth control could be off the table.

Teachers could be sued a minimum of $10,000 “per incident, per individual” and the fines would be paid “from personal resources” not from school funds or from individuals or groups. If the teacher is unable to pay, they will be fired, under the legislation.

i simply cannot believe the absolute stupidity of trying to fine teachers...in the age of everyone is offended by something

The proposed act, named the “Students’ Religious Belief Protection Act” mean parents can demand the removal of any book with perceived anti-religious content from school. Subjects like LGBTQ issues, evolution, the big bang theory and even birth control could be off the table.

Teachers could be sued a minimum of $10,000 “per incident, per individual” and the fines would be paid “from personal resources” not from school funds or from individuals or groups. If the teacher is unable to pay, they will be fired, under the legislation.

i simply cannot believe the absolute stupidity of trying to fine teachers...in the age of everyone is offended by something
Looks like it might just be a matter of who is offended. For a couple of decades, it's been totally okay for the radical leftists to be offended and demand that something be done about it. Now that there's a possibility that it's conservative Christians demanding something be done, everybody's panties get knotted up in a sweaty bunch. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................

And to think, back in the early 1970s' queers were deemed mentally ill, now LGBTQWXZ123%$#` Is being forced upon us all the time. Every show, and i mean every show has some sort of faggotish episode of either man with man, or woman with woman, even though homosexuality is .01% of the population while the other 99% are straight. Why is this being done. The push of Marxists on this country to tear it apart.

Such is the authoritarian, neo-fascist right.

Looks like it might just be a matter of who is offended. For a couple of decades, it's been totally okay for the radical leftists to be offended and demand that something be done about it. Now that there's a possibility that it's conservative Christians demanding something be done, everybody's panties get knotted up in a sweaty bunch. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................
Conservatives have nothing but contempt for facts and the truth, they seek only to foment bigotry and hate, and Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.

And to think, back in the early 1970s' queers were deemed mentally ill, now LGBTQWXZ123%$#` Is being forced upon us all the time. Every show, and i mean every show has some sort of faggotish episode of either man with man, or woman with woman, even though homosexuality is .01% of the population while the other 99% are straight. Why is this being done. The push of Marxists on this country to tear it apart.

We still have people arguing over whether or not being left handed is a sin.

Is Being Left-Handed a Sin?

I mean how many times do we have to watch a left handed pitcher starting a game already? Is it not about time to address this?

Conservatives have nothing but contempt for facts and the truth, they seek only to foment bigotry and hate, and Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.
Leftists have nothing but contempt for facts and the truth, they seek only to foment bigotry and hate, and democrats are incapable of sound, responsible governance.

FIFY. No need to thank me.

State Senators and Reps are often crazy of both parties. So luckily, this will go nowhere. How could it? A school is a community where people of many faiths and personal beliefs come together. So the idea is not to be too crazy in whatever you do or teach. Lately, the pendulum has swung way too far in the direction of woke. Decades before that, it swung in the opposite direction. But this idiot won't fix any of it with this idiocy.

Me, I just ignore all the trends. For example. I still "boys and girls" my students. Meaning, "Good morning, boys and girls." I teach elementary. So fire me. *shrug*

10,000 is darn near half an ok teachers salary. They hate their teachers there. And what is wrong with contraception?

Parents need to take control of their local school boards and kick the liberal out

then install cameras on the classrooms and go after the liberal teachers how are pushing the hate-America agenda
Then

Forum List

Back