Ohio police shot black man 60 times

Seems it was a broken tail light. Code word for black man driving after dark.
A cousin of a Pittsburgh Steeler was pulled over and murdered for driving a Jaguar. No drugs or criminal record, but the police used the standard "his phone looked like a gun" defense.
The same cop likely murdered his girlfriend and walked on that one too. The local fire dept. washed away the evidence and the cop was promoted. This was 1995 and things have only gotten worse since then.

Didn't make anything up......the video of the police cams and the calls to dispatch show exactly what happened....the guy did this to himself......again....

You made up known lies about me.

If that is relevant we can discuss it.

Yes, we can, but I was responding to your statement that handguns are no longer illegal, as if they ever were. Yes, they are illegal for a felon to possess. Furthermore in our state, it's illegal to be driving down the road shooting at police officer. That is illegal.

So if you don't comply, then they have the green light to shoot.

Depends on what they are not complying to. When an officer yells freeze, and you turn around quickly with something in your hand like a cell phone or pipe, it can easily be mistaken for a gun. When an officer yells freeze, you don't move a muscle until instructed.

So if you don't comply, then they have the green light to shoot.

No.....when you fail to comply....and you lead the police on a high speed chase, after firing your illegal gun from your car window, the police then have to assume you have the gun on you when you turn on them...........after refusing, again, to stop and comply..

Had he simply pulled over his car, he would be alive today...this is on him and people like you who encourage this kind of stupid behavior.

So white people don't get pulled over for a broken tail light?

That's what they'd like us to think, just like they want us to think whites and unarmed whites never get shot by police--only blacks do.

The MSM has these people trained like a pet seal at Sea World.

Absolutely true.

But in 2022, cops are in deep [you know what] if they shoot "certain" young gentlemen (or as their mothers always say: "My baby!").

Therefore, many cops are now starting to let them escape.

It's not worth the hassle.

And it could result in their losing their pensions or even being sent to prison.
I suppose they can yell at me out their window as I drive by. Remember this discussion started because someone was pulled over.
Ok. Someone got pulled over. What’s your point?

The police claimed he fired. Police do lie. It would seem odd he would fire at them but then run off and leave his gun in the car. No word on why he was pulled over. I've not seen the video yet even though it has supposedly been released at least to the family.

Good luck to the police chief explaining 90 shots fired.
I too would like to know why he was stopped.

I too would like an investigation into whether he was actually the one who started shooting. I am sure they will be able to prove it one way or another.

If they do prove he started the shooting, this is still a clean shoot. If one starts deadly force, there is hardly a complaint to be made when police respond with overwhelming deadly force.

I too would like to know why he was stopped.

I too would like an investigation into whether he was actually the one who started shooting. I am sure they will be able to prove it one way or another.

If they do prove he started the shooting, this is still a clean shoot. If one starts deadly force, there is hardly a complaint to be made when police respond with overwhelming deadly force.

What I saw is that he was stopped for a "broken tail light". As I said, that is used as an excuse to go on fishing expeditions.

Forum List

Back