Ohio police shot black man 60 times

Blacks are different in every way than whites.

Last summer I was sitting outside with a few neighbors, and like always, some black guy on a motorcycle stops at the light with that jungle music blaring so loud we had to stop talking until he left. Afterwards I looked at my neighbors and said "and the reason we don't want them living with us is the color of their skin." They broke out in laughter.

This just doesn't happen in the afternoon. it happens all night, into the next morning at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 on work nights. When it was an all white community, you could hear a pin drop at night because everybody here had a job, or retired and considerate of those who still have to get up for work in the morning.

When it was a white community, when I had to cut my lawn, I simply cut my lawn. Now that it's black, I have to clean up all the garbage off my tree lawn in order to cut it. In the winter I used to snow blow the sidewalks for pedestrians. I can't do that any longer. I'm not about to ruin a $1,200 snowblower by running into garbage buried under the snow that I can't see until it's too late.

We had one of the nicest malls in the country, now half the stores closed due to theft. We had a high rated school system, now under academic watch. We had to stop our 4th of July fireworks because you can't assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into gang fights. We had a Catholic school that used to hold a carnival/ gambling weekend, that too had to end for the same reason.
I couldn't agree more, Ray.

For most of my life, I've known, and lived close to large numbers of blacks, and every word I've ever seen you post about blacks is, unfortunately, very true.

It's also true that an extremely violent thug culture is embraced by a huge number of blacks. Much of that culture seems to come straight out of the prison system.

If blacks ever decide to improve their place in america, it is THEY who will have to fix the problems in their communities. No other group, and no government action can change those deeply embedded problems. Are they up to the job? So far, obviously not. By a long shot. Just my opinion.

I had a fix it ticket once. Tail light. I got it fixed then tried to find a cop to sign off on it. I asked a black cop and got told he don't sign off on white people tickets. I just went to the police station and snagged someone.

He was unarmed. His gun was left behind in his car. This shooting is a bloody disaster.

They didn't know that...you idiot...he fired out of his window........so when he jumped out of the car, they had to guess he was still armed...the cops called in his firing out of his window on the radio........so all the cops knew he had a gun...

I have seen the break down of the video and the police radio calls...had this guy simply pulled over, he would be alive...this is on him, not the cops...

You don't get to blast someone with holes for not pulling over. And they still haven't said why they were pulling him over.

You don't get to blast someone with holes for not pulling over.

They didn't shoot him for not pulling over....they shot him because he showed that he had a gun by firing out of his car window during the chase...as you can hear reported by the police chasing him......so when he exited the car and turned on the officers in a threatening way, they had a micro second to decide to shoot .....

Had the criminal simply stopped his car, he likely would have been out of jail that night, with no cash bail from a democrat party prosecutor....

Rant away. When unable to address what one says, just make stuff up.

Didn't make anything up......the video of the police cams and the calls to dispatch show exactly what happened....the guy did this to himself......again....

Seems it was a broken tail light. Code word for black man driving after dark.

And the illegal gun? Yeah....you are an idiot...why did he fire out the window, why did he flee from the police?

I couldn't agree more, Ray.

For most of my life, I've known, and lived close to large numbers of blacks, and every word I've ever seen you post about blacks is, unfortunately, very true.

It's also true that an extremely violent thug culture is embraced by a huge number of blacks. Much of that culture seems to come straight out of the prison system.

If blacks ever decide to improve their place in america, it is THEY who will have to fix the problems in their communities. No other group, and no government action can change those deeply embedded problems. Are they up to the job? So far, obviously not. By a long shot. Just my opinion.

The one thing our government hasn't learned is that if you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk, mix that with 1/4 cup of sour curdled milk, all you end up with is a cup of bad milk.

Integration has been proven to be a total failure. It's responsible for hundreds of billions in lost property value, businesses closing up, and a countless amount of unnecessary deaths. Segregation worked because it kept the dirty, violent, noisy people in one part of town, and the clean, quiet, non-violent people in another. When you try to mix the two, you end up with two ghetto areas instead of one because most of the good people leave.

Forum List

Back