Ohio Democrat Wants President Trump Prosecuted for Crimes Against Humanity at the Hague

Hmmmmmmm.

From the link:

“I’m not looking at it one way or another. But we want to get out of this. If it does work, it would be a shame if we didn’t do it early.”

Hard to argue with that. Would even the most block-headed of liberals argue that getting this behind us isn't the most positive outcome? If we can do it early, why wouldn't we? Why should we wait?

“There have been cases that show there may be an effect, and there are others to show there’s no effect.”

What I see here is an absence of the drug having a negative effect. We can't know which people will benefit from the drug, but we can probably conclude that it's not going to hurt someone. It would be akin to taking an aspirin when you don't have a headache. Prescribe the medication and then monitor, closely, those it's been given to.

Oh, and someone needs to smack Tavia Golonski in the head with a phone book...

can we also work on a cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Y’all remember when we said if trump found a cure to cancer the dems would yell thousands of medical jobs loss? Here we are.

George W. Bush warned in 2005 of the importance of being prepared for a possible pandemic: "One day, many lives could be needlessly lost because we failed to act today."

Well, there ya go:

tavia-galonski-640x480.jpg

You figure it out.

Talking to a democrat is like talking to a mule, no matter how you try to tell a mule that getting into the barn when it is raining will keep it dry and is common sense, the mule will only bray nonsense.
Dad used to tell me that you have to get the mules attention first... I always wondered what the 2x4 was for....

lock him up!

That's just silly.

We need to.try him.here first.

You know that will be the end of democracy in this country, right?
Why? He's guilty of criminal negligence at least.

lock him up!

That's just silly.

WE already did. He's innocent. Now, go stick your pointy head back in the sand, doll. It's safe there.
Lmao!!!

You're hilarious!!!

lock him up!

That's just silly.

REad up on the Peaceful Transfer of Power, and how your actions will ensure that it eventually stops happening, you anti-American commie.

Holy shit. Well, not really surprising.

Intellectual/emotional adhesion to a hardcore ideology makes people think, say and do amazingly bizarre and stupid things.

It makes the coronovirus look like a walk in the fuckin' park.

lock him up!

That's just silly.

REad up on the Peaceful Transfer of Power, and how your actions will ensure that it eventually stops happening, you anti-American commie.
So, you admit he has committed crimes, you just don't think we should hold him accountable.

Good to know.

Trump is an unflinching war criminal who should be prosecuted, my friends!

Trump is Putin's puppet, but the sort of puppet who belongs in a horror film, a bloodied ventriloquist's dummy

Trump will go down in history as the 1st ever head of state to be charged with international war crimes.

and boy does he deserve it, my friends!

Forum List

Back