Ohio couple with same birthday - have twins on the same day of birthday

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A couple in Cleveland overcame odds that are much higher than those confronting people struck by lightning to have twin babies on their shared birthday this month.

Amazing stuff. What are the odds of that ? Best wishes to these kids.

sounds like my family.

Grandparents had twin boys on the 9th of Oct.
Followed by my father, 5 years later, on the 8th of Oct.
Followed by my uncle, 9 years later on the 8th of Oct.

One twin uncle fathered 2 boys.
Other twin fathered 2 girls.
Dad father 3 boys, 1 girl.
Youngest uncle father 3 girls, 1 boy.
The balance goes further.

half of the grandchildren were born in the first half of the year, the other half born the last half of the year.

sounds like my family.

Grandparents had twin boys on the 9th of Oct.
Followed by my father, 5 years later, on the 8th of Oct.
Followed by my uncle, 9 years later on the 8th of Oct.

One twin uncle fathered 2 boys.
Other twin fathered 2 girls.
Dad father 3 boys, 1 girl.
Youngest uncle father 3 girls, 1 boy.
The balance goes further.

half of the grandchildren were born in the first half of the year, the other half born the last half of the year.
You should be on TV.

A guy that I used to work for has two boys that share a birthday. They are three years apart.

God bless you and him and his family and the August 18th family always!!!

Holly

A couple in Cleveland overcame odds that are much higher than those confronting people struck by lightning to have twin babies on their shared birthday this month.

Amazing stuff. What are the odds of that ? Best wishes to these kids.

Really depends on how the children were born.

She had a C section, which means you can literally choose the day you want to give birth. It says they went for this day because of a problem with one of the kids.

"Ervin asked the staff caring for Blair whether it would be safe for her to wait until after midnight to undergo the C-section."

They literally waited so they could give birth on that day... no so big odds now, is it?

Really depends on how the children were born.

She had a C section, which means you can literally choose the day you want to give birth. It says they went for this day because of a problem with one of the kids.

"Ervin asked the staff caring for Blair whether it would be safe for her to wait until after midnight to undergo the C-section."

They literally waited so they could give birth on that day... no so big odds now, is it?
^ Thread win.

Forum List

Back