Jim Jordan is abusing his power. Fani Willis should call his bluff.

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
It’s déjà vu all over again. When Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg earlier this year charged Donald Trump with falsifying New York business records to hide damaging information from voters in the 2016 presidential election, Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, Trump's congressional ally, ran interference, attempting to investigate and intimidate prosecutors. Now that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has charged the former president with 2020 presidential election interference, she faces similar harassment from Jordan, the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. As before, Jordan’s move is an abuse of power.

The Constitution gives no express power to our national legislature to engage in investigations. But it has been understood since the very first Congress that the legislative body has such implied powers within Article I. The limits of those powers have been emphasized ever since — including by Trump himself.

During his presidency, Trump and his allies, including Jordan, loudly insisted on those limitations. For example, when Congress tried to obtain Trump’s tax and financial records, Jordan proclaimed it “an unprecedented abuse of the committee’s subpoena authority.”

These fools will do whatever they can to try and protect their Orange God.

Their is no doubt that the Republican Party has become a cult.

I wish Jack Smith would drop the hammer on Jim Jordan, Marjorie Taylor Green, Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham and all of the other Trump enablers.

It’s déjà vu all over again. When Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg earlier this year charged Donald Trump with falsifying New York business records to hide damaging information from voters in the 2016 presidential election, Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, Trump's congressional ally, ran interference, attempting to investigate and intimidate prosecutors. Now that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has charged the former president with 2020 presidential election interference, she faces similar harassment from Jordan, the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. As before, Jordan’s move is an abuse of power.

The Constitution gives no express power to our national legislature to engage in investigations. But it has been understood since the very first Congress that the legislative body has such implied powers within Article I. The limits of those powers have been emphasized ever since — including by Trump himself.

During his presidency, Trump and his allies, including Jordan, loudly insisted on those limitations. For example, when Congress tried to obtain Trump’s tax and financial records, Jordan proclaimed it “an unprecedented abuse of the committee’s subpoena authority.”

These fools will do whatever they can to try and protect their Orange God.

Their is no doubt that the Republican Party has become a cult.

I wish Jack Smith would drop the hammer on Jim Jordan, Marjorie Taylor Green, Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham and all of the other Trump enablers.
It comes with the territory. She calls his bluff daily, by continuing to do her job.

Americans who represent the law are not secure enough to administer justice on people like Jordan.

The question still remains on which side in politics is legitimately entitled to administer the force of the law.

To half the country, a demonstration on the meaning of the word, 'uppity'.

Jim Jordan was a very successful, high energy, relentless wrestler. He was a superstar. He's the same as a congressman. He'd make a great President if he wanted to. MAGA

Here is what should happen if our world is, in fact, blessed by God’s grace and love.

Authorities should walk into each and every Soros-funded prosecutor’s office at 8:00 am Monday morning. They will walk into their personal offices. Since most of these anti-American neo-Marxist schmucks are black, they will need to wait around until around 10:30 am when they finally start to show up for work. Then they will enter their offices and say, “OK, shithead. The jig is up. No more bullshit. Prosecutorial discretion DOES NOT authorize you to make public policy. Your election does not immunize you from charges of abuse of power and malfeasance/nonfeasance in office. You are a total fucking joke, and now the game is over.”

These anti-American twats are then dragged out of their offices, given a quick hearing, waterboarded until they give up all the financial and electoral frauds that put them in office, then ship them all off en mass to China.

I do not believe I have ever heard of anything that would lead any reasonable person to conclude that MTG is racist.

As an aside, I am starting to suspect that you are not black at all.
Well of course one racist will claim another racist isn't racist.

I guess trying to claim black folks are racist didn't work, so now racist claim black folks aren't black.

"Your election does not immunize you from charges of abuse of power and malfeasance/nonfeasance in office. You are a total fucking joke, and now the game is over.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds to me like what the prosecutors with those four indictments against Don Trump would like to say to him.
But they all seem more professional than that.
So maybe the four juries will?

I dunno.

Forum List

Back