Ohio Attorney General: 10 year old rape victim didn’t need to leave Ohio for abortion.

Aside from the OP, this story keeps getting more interesting. The Indiana AG is such a dumbass. If he would have checked the record, he would have found that the Indiana doctor did the paperwork and filed it on time.. What a shitty AG.

"We are investigating this situation and are waiting for the relevant documents to prove if the abortion and/or abuse were reported," Rokita's statement said. "The failure to do so constitutes a crime in Indiana."

Rokita added that he would also examine whether the doctor had violated federal patient privacy laws.

"But the warning appeared to be an empty threat after the Indianapolis Star newspaper reported it had obtained documents through a public records request showing Bernard had, indeed, met the disclosure requirements in a form she filed with the Indiana Department of Health and the Indiana Department of Child Services."

So much incompetence.

Aside from the OP, this story keeps getting more interesting. The Indiana AG is such a dumbass. If he would have checked the record, he would have found that the Indiana doctor did the paperwork and filed it on time.. What a shitty AG.

"We are investigating this situation and are waiting for the relevant documents to prove if the abortion and/or abuse were reported," Rokita's statement said. "The failure to do so constitutes a crime in Indiana."

Rokita added that he would also examine whether the doctor had violated federal patient privacy laws.

"But the warning appeared to be an empty threat after the Indianapolis Star newspaper reported it had obtained documents through a public records request showing Bernard had, indeed, met the disclosure requirements in a form she filed with the Indiana Department of Health and the Indiana Department of Child Services."

So much incompetence.

I always love it when public officials are so eager to talk, they don't know when to keep their mouth shut.

Biden said she was raped by a relative and was being forced to have the baby?!
I'm not giving the dems a pass on their lies.
Their lie was to show that we need exceptions to get abortions for rape and incest.
Being raped by an illegal let in by Biden's "open border" policy doesn't fit the dem's narrative.

Biden said she was raped by a relative and was being forced to have the baby?!
I'm not giving the dems a pass on their lies.
Their lie was to show that we need exceptions to get abortions for rape and incest.
Being raped by an illegal let in by Biden's "open border" policy doesn't fit the dem's narrative.
And do you know when the "rapist" entered the US? It wasn't under Biden's watch.
So, that destroys your "narrative"

Are you suggesting the culture of her family is that its okay for a ten year old to have sex with a grown man?....
Why yes. Yes. I am. This is very common in the rural areas of Central and South American countries. In addition quite a few other countries as well. That's why there is no outrage in Muslim cultures when grown men marry girls as young as six.

I've seen hundreds of these cases. The family of the alleged victim always stands up for the rapist. Exactly as the mother of the 10 year old girl is doing here. Child protection is a white supremacy kind of thing.

Why yes. Yes. I am. This is very common in the rural areas of Central and South American countries. In addition quite a few other countries as well. That's why there is no outrage in Muslim cultures when grown men marry girls as young as six.

I've seen hundreds of these cases. The family of the alleged victim always stands up for the rapist. Exactly as the mother of the 10 year old girl is doing here. Child protection is a white supremacy kind of thing.
So then when Trump said child rapist are coming to America he was right.... correct?...,.,

So then when Trump said child rapist are coming to America he was right.... correct?...,.,
Yesl. But it's not rape to them. I have reams incidents of situations like this. The principles get angry, confused and bewildered. Just like this mother. Did you see her? My daughter is fine. Leave him alone. Stop lying about him. She is angry and has no idea why everyone is saying such terrible things about this nice man.

Forum List

Back