Biden arrives in Saudi Arabia a 'much diminished president,'...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
There's the understatement of the century. This is the best the Democrats had to offer.

Too bad for Trump. He is doing nothing but trying how not to go to jail.

There's the understatement of the century. This is the best the Democrats had to offer.

If true, it is not to be gleeful about. This is the best that AMERICA has to offer, and he received over 81M votes while not even campaigning. What does that say?

Biden's an old senile man who people, even those closest to him, have to pretend to respect.

That either the election was stolen or universal mail in voting is a terrible idea...or both.

Or maybe your population view Biden as the guy who can lead the greatest administration in America history.

I imagine everyone will do their best to go for a 4th dose of Obama if Trump announces. Again, they aren't interested in Americas success or long term sovereignty, if they did, your southern border wouldn't be a home for cartels, human traffickers and poison smugglers.

Last edited:
Let's contrast:

Trump:

At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied.

Biden:

The crown prince, who is the de facto ruler of Saudi Arabia, “basically said that he was not personally responsible for it,” Biden recounted. “I indicated that I thought he was.”

Let's see if Biden convinces the Saudis to increase oil production. Then we will know if he is diminished or not.

Screenshot_20220716-110359-669.png

That was what the White House claimed yesterday.

The above is the truth relieved by Saudi Arabia this morning.
And here is what they actually said:

"The prince said Saudi Arabia had announced raising its production capacity to 13 million barrels per day by 2027 from a nameplate capacity of 12 million now and "after that the Kingdom will not have any more capability to increase production"."

- Reuters

And here is what they actually said:

"The prince said Saudi Arabia had announced raising its production capacity to 13 million barrels per day by 2027 from a nameplate capacity of 12 million now and "after that the Kingdom will not have any more capability to increase production"."

- Reuters
Which is exactly the amount Biden has been releasing from the Strategic Reserve daily... And it's barely moved the needle.

You should have watched the video.

Forum List

Back