Ohio Attorney General: 10 year old rape victim didn’t need to leave Ohio for abortion.

Don't believe it for a moment. They would have kept her from getting an abortion...just like they are going after the Indiana doctor now.
They are going after the doctor, not for the abortion, JEsus you're a moron.

And she could get one in Ohio:

The other exception is if there’s a medically diagnosed condition that can “cause the substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function.”

Both Phillis and Sayat said such a situation can arise with very young mothers — and with a lot older ones, too.

She added that being very young “certainly is a higher-risk pregnancy than for someone who is older and more mature, but it’s a little harder to say that this specific thing — her age — is going to put her at a higher risk than other conditions, say chronic hypertension, chronic diabetes. It’s hard to really put that together.”

I was wondering about which doctor in Ohio that the girl's parents took her to that refused treatment. Not one doctor in the whole state would do it? Not believing that, no pro-abortionist doctors in that state that wouldn't go to bat for a 10 year old rape victim? I know the rapist confessed, but this has stink written all over it. I don't believe we've heard all the facts in this case.

It wasn't a "child abuse doctor", the whistle blower was an abortion activist. She most likely knew better but the story was so good that she decided to go with it and use the little girl for a propaganda tool despite the intentional withholding of the facts.
They went to a child abuse doctor in ohio before getting the abortion. I read the ohio doc is the one that set it up with the abortion doctor in the other state.

tragic, first the little girl gets raped by an illegal that should never of been here but for xiden’s open border policy…then she gets raped by the pro-abortion dems as they lie about her, to promote their agenda

sad

Forum List

Back