Oh LOOK..Cohen had a $750,000 BOOK DEAL!!!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
jl0CAhW.jpg

Weren't we just talking about a book deal?

Full Title: EXCLUSIVE: 'Crazy, Dumb, Paranoid, Liar' - these things have been said about my boss...NONE of it is true!' Inside Michael Cohen's '$750,000' book deal and how he pitched the proposal praising Trump just weeks before the FBI raided his office

President Donald Trump is not crazy. Nor is he dumb or paranoid. Certainly he is not in over his head. Is he a liar? Nope. And he is not addicted to TV either.

Who says so? None other than Michael Cohen, the president's former lawyer and fixer who eviscerated Trump in three days of testimony before Congressional committees this week.

Cohen's comments were in a book proposal that the jail-bound disbarred attorney was shopping around in the weeks before the FBI raided his offices last year. DailyMail.com has reviewed a copy of that proposal..(snip)

...He sent his book to several potential publishers last year, and one, Hachette, reportedly was willing to pay him three-quarters of a million dollars for his wise words. But Cohen, who is due to start a three-year prison term in May for crimes including tax evasion, lying to Congress and making false statements, thought he could do better and continued to seek more money, DailyMail.com can reveal..

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

President Donald Trump is not crazy. Nor is he dumb or paranoid. Certainly he is not in over his head. Is he a liar? Nope. And he is not addicted to TV either.

Who says so? None other than Michael Cohen, the president's former lawyer and fixer who eviscerated Trump in three days of testimony before Congressional committees this week.

Wait, but I thought Cohen was a lying liar that can't be trusted? Isn't that the current Cult45 talking point? Err, fake news?

Anyone listen to Rush today? He played a 2016 clip of Cohen praising The Donald and defending him from the lies of fake news MSM. Rush heard from two sources that Swamp Rat Mueller threatened to put Cohen's wife in prison if he did not become a stooge for the Crooked Hillary/Brock Obama coup attempt on President Trump. Cohen was obviously just reading prepared talking points yesterday written by Crooked Hillary, Brock Obama, Clinton advisor Lanny Davis, etc. All DNC approved bullshit in an effort to get impeachment rolling since the democrats will be crushed again when Donald runs for a second term. The democrats and fake news do not want to face The Donald in a fair election.

Last edited:
Well I guess Trump will finally have to release his tax returns and other relevant records to prove Cohen was lying.
Why? We already know Cohen is a liar. Trump doesn't have to prove anything.

Well I guess Trump will finally have to release his tax returns and other relevant records to prove Cohen was lying.
It would be the easiest thing in the world tor Trump to prove without a doubt that Cohen is lying. An innocent man would do so without hesitation. Instead Trump will not do a thing except bitch on Twitter.

jl0CAhW.jpg

Full Title: EXCLUSIVE: 'Crazy, Dumb, Paranoid, Liar' - these things have been said about my boss...NONE of it is true!' Inside Michael Cohen's '$750,000' book deal and how he pitched the proposal praising Trump just weeks before the FBI raided his office

Cohen's comments were in a book proposal that the jail-bound disbarred attorney was shopping around in the weeks before the FBI raided his offices last year. DailyMail.com has reviewed a copy of that proposal..(snip)

...He sent his book to several potential publishers last year, and one, Hachette, reportedly was willing to pay him three-quarters of a million dollars for his wise words. But Cohen, who is due to start a three-year prison term in May for crimes including tax evasion, lying to Congress and making false statements, thought he could do better and continued to seek more money, DailyMail.com can reveal..

They are giving anyone important money for saying the magic words: Trump is an evil orange man.

He doesn't have to prove anything.

He might. Did he devalue his assets for taxes and then increase their value when he needed to borrow? That's two crimes, assuming he only did each once. I think it's too early to tell what Trump does or does not need to prove.

For the future so that we can avoid this mistake there should be a law about providing 10 years of tax returns.

Anyone listen to Rush today? He played a 2016 clip of Cohen praising The Donald and defending him from the lies of fake news MSM. Rush heard from two sources that Swamp Rat Mueller threatened to put Cohen's wife in prison if he did not become a stooge for the Crooked Hillary/Brock Obama coup attempt on President Trump. Cohen was obviously just reading prepared talking points yesterday written by Crooked Hillary, Brock Obama, Clinton advisor Lanny Davis, etc. All DNC approved bullshit in an effort to get impeachment rolling since the democrats will be crushed again when Donald runs for a second term. The democrats and fake news do not want to face The Donald in a fair election.

i wouldnt put that threat past em

just ask mrs randy weaver

jl0CAhW.jpg

The only possible response is...well duh! Of course he has a fucking book deal.

It would be the easiest thing in the world tor Trump to prove without a doubt that Cohen is lying. An innocent man would do so without hesitation. Instead Trump will not do a thing except bitch on Twitter.

Not really. It would have been the easiest thing in the world for Obama to prove without a doubt he didn't benefit from a foreign student identity. An innocent man would do so without hesitation. Instead he let the impression live. See how that works?

Last edited:
jl0CAhW.jpg

Just like I said, The piece of shit had every reason to lie yesterday. He has a book deal which is more important than his family that’s for sure to him

Lol
Only a fucking moron would believe anything Michael Cohen said yesterday so shut the fuck up

Forum List

Back