Biden calls Mike Pence "a decent man"

Is Mike Pence a "decent man"?

I believe that he just might be.

Dull, unimaginative, submissive, etc., but, quite probably, "decent".

About as exciting as Calvin Coolidge or a root-canal...

But, all-in-all, a "decent" fellow...

The way things have been unfolding for The Creature lately, the Pubs had better get Ol' Mike warmin'-up in the bullpen.

That's because Biden is also a decent man. He'd definitely be an upgrade from the present POTUS. Not saying he'd be the best for the job, but the bar's been set so low, you could say it about a lot of people.

Biden is a sick fuck who knew about the "insurance policy" and did nothing!

I think Pence is a good family man, a loving husband and a devout Christian

I just can’t understand how he can sell out his values to be a toady to a despicable excuse for a human being like Trump

Same goes for Sarah Sanders

I just can’t understand how he can sell out his values to be a toady to a despicable excuse for a human being like Trump

LMAO! I have to laugh loud and long that you are someone ANYONE would turn to for judging human character given POS like the Clintons, Obamas, Pelosi, Sanders, Reid, etc, etc......

The left is very angry right now. Cynthia Nixon slammed Biden because of Pence's anti-LGBT record.
Cynthia Nixon on Twitter
Pence is a nice man

He just has totally fucked up views on social issues

Unlike Harry Hay, an avowed communist, queer and supporter of NAMBLA. I bet his views match yours 100 percent, no?
Look Dale.....

Chem trails!

That is the best ya got??? Figures......speaking of geo-engineering??? Thanks for the segue, dumb ass.

52875300_2520522474643711_4239311335956938752_n.jpg

53305485_2520522511310374_417823356381822976_n.jpg

52908259_2520522524643706_5714304698559758336_n.jpg

The left is very angry right now. Cynthia Nixon slammed Biden because of Pence's anti-LGBT record.
Cynthia Nixon on Twitter

I tend to not agree with Biden on this but honestly could care less if Biden called Pence a decent guy. At the end of the day we are supposed to all get along.

Commie leftards have to be in lockstep, no???

I don't personally know any communists. But does the left have to be in lockstep? When has it ever?

Cynthia Nixon on Twitter

I tend to not agree with Biden on this but honestly could care less if Biden called Pence a decent guy. At the end of the day we are supposed to all get along.

I don't personally know any communists. But does the left have to be in lockstep? When has it ever?

LMAO!!! The DNC is a proxy of the CPUSA...and "yeah", leftards don't like those that stray from the planation and have an opinion of their own.

Pence like Biden is a warmonger. No wonder you like him.

Oh how I long for the days when leftists were anti-war and anti-establishment. They sure did flip 180 degrees quickly.

Cynthia Nixon on Twitter

LMAO!!! The DNC is a proxy of the CPUSA...and "yeah", leftards don't like those that stray from the planation and have an opinion of their own.

Dale, I'm really not interested. Maybe write a thesis on Capricorn One instead.

Cynthia Nixon on Twitter

Dale, I'm really not interested. Maybe write a thesis on Capricorn One instead.

The truth is often the start of an ugly trek into reality.

Forum List

Back