Oh LOOK..Cohen had a $750,000 BOOK DEAL!!!!!

jl0CAhW.jpg

Weren't we just talking about a book deal?

Full Title: EXCLUSIVE: 'Crazy, Dumb, Paranoid, Liar' - these things have been said about my boss...NONE of it is true!' Inside Michael Cohen's '$750,000' book deal and how he pitched the proposal praising Trump just weeks before the FBI raided his office

President Donald Trump is not crazy. Nor is he dumb or paranoid. Certainly he is not in over his head. Is he a liar? Nope. And he is not addicted to TV either.

Who says so? None other than Michael Cohen, the president's former lawyer and fixer who eviscerated Trump in three days of testimony before Congressional committees this week.

Cohen's comments were in a book proposal that the jail-bound disbarred attorney was shopping around in the weeks before the FBI raided his offices last year. DailyMail.com has reviewed a copy of that proposal..(snip)

...He sent his book to several potential publishers last year, and one, Hachette, reportedly was willing to pay him three-quarters of a million dollars for his wise words. But Cohen, who is due to start a three-year prison term in May for crimes including tax evasion, lying to Congress and making false statements, thought he could do better and continued to seek more money, DailyMail.com can reveal..

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
Just like I said, The piece of shit had every reason to lie yesterday. He has a book deal which is more important than his family that’s for sure to him
It's posts like this that give us all a glimpse into the minds and wants and desires of CRCs.

It’s the fucked up Democrats/progressives that brought him to Congress to testify… A word cannot be believed what he said.

Did you watch it?

again, why do you care?

What impact does he have on your life?
Actually, I kind of enjoyed watching the clown show, progressives like yourself actually think the guy has credibility.
And watching career politicians do nothing all day and get paid for it is comical to just like the deep state

jl0CAhW.jpg

Full Title: EXCLUSIVE: 'Crazy, Dumb, Paranoid, Liar' - these things have been said about my boss...NONE of it is true!' Inside Michael Cohen's '$750,000' book deal and how he pitched the proposal praising Trump just weeks before the FBI raided his office

President Donald Trump is not crazy. Nor is he dumb or paranoid. Certainly he is not in over his head. Is he a liar? Nope. And he is not addicted to TV either.

Who says so? None other than Michael Cohen, the president's former lawyer and fixer who eviscerated Trump in three days of testimony before Congressional committees this week.

Cohen's comments were in a book proposal that the jail-bound disbarred attorney was shopping around in the weeks before the FBI raided his offices last year. DailyMail.com has reviewed a copy of that proposal..(snip)

...He sent his book to several potential publishers last year, and one, Hachette, reportedly was willing to pay him three-quarters of a million dollars for his wise words. But Cohen, who is due to start a three-year prison term in May for crimes including tax evasion, lying to Congress and making false statements, thought he could do better and continued to seek more money, DailyMail.com can reveal..

Just like I said, The piece of shit had every reason to lie yesterday. He has a book deal which is more important than his family that’s for sure to him
It's posts like this that give us all a glimpse into the minds and wants and desires of CRCs.
What we saw yesterday is the three ring circus that is Washington DC, and to think those people get paid for that shit. No wonder this country is been fucked for over a century… LOL

[
Actually, I kind of enjoyed watching the clown show, progressives like yourself actually think the guy has credibility.
And watching career politicians do nothing all day and get paid for it is comical to just like the deep state

I think the guy is a piece of shit, and I did not waste even one second of my life watching the stupid dog and pony show.

I am very happy when career politicians do nothing all day, that means we went one more day without them fucking things up worse than they are.

Why do you want them doing things?

[

I think the guy is a piece of shit, and I did not waste even one second of my life watching the stupid dog and pony show.

I am very happy when career politicians do nothing all day, that means we went one more day without them fucking things up worse than they are.

Actually they should be limited to single term, term limits...
They just have to breathe and they fuck things up

[

We have term limits, they are called elections.

jl0CAhW.jpg

Oh look, Trump stood to make hundreds of millions of dollars on the Trump Tower Deal!!!

Cohen's major crimes involved covering up Donald Trump's lies and crimes. That's what Cohen is going to jail for - lying to save Trump from impeachment.

Never forget that every crime Cohen plead guilty to was committed at the direct instruction of Donald J. Trump, the "unindicted co-conspirator" named as "Person One" in Cohen's pleadings.

[

We have term limits, they are called elections.
Na, not really

jl0CAhW.jpg

Oh look, Trump stood to make hundreds of millions of dollars on the Trump Tower Deal!!!

Cohen's major crimes involved covering up Donald Trump's lies and crimes. That's what Cohen is going to jail for - lying to save Trump from impeachment.

Never forget that every crime Cohen plead guilty to was committed at the direct instruction of Donald J. Trump, the "unindicted co-conspirator" named as "Person One" in Cohen's pleadings.

Proof?

Wait, but I thought Cohen was a lying liar that can't be trusted? Isn't that the current Cult45 talking point? Err, fake news?
/—-/ Cohen is a pathological liar. Maybe he’s looking for a pardon.

It's been pretty well established he doesn't want one.

Forum List

Back