Official State of the Union Thread

You don't need health insurance to buy birth control. You just want somebody else to pay for it.
No shit Sherlock.

When you BUY insurance you are PAYING for the coverage.

When you turn in an insurance claim, OMG OMG OMG you are getting someone else to pay!!! OMG OMG OMG

You people are dumber than shit

time-front.jpg

~S~

View attachment 244651

I see you are still too stupid to get it.,

The problem is the fact that if Trump says the word Russia, you people make it a conspiracy......he has had less contact with them then the Clintons.....so yes those FACTS do prove that you are full of shit.

And since when have you cared about due process and whether people have been charged or found guilty?

if you believe that, then tell the media and your leftists friends they shouldn't accuse Trump without evidence...but you wont', because you're full of shit

Trump denied it. Why?

Did the Russians help Hillary or did they help Trump?

Certainly you are so fucking stupid as to count her contacts as SofS.

And how did the Russians help Trump?

It seems to me the democrats rigged a primary for Clinton...fact
They conspired with a british agent who spoke to Russians to make up a dossier...fact
They worked with the FBI to spy on Trump's campaign...fact
They used this document (which is unverified and patently ridiculous) to spy on Trump....fact
The FBI then released this dossier to the media (Buzzfeed I believe)...fact

So what do we have on the Trump side

They met with a Russian lawyer over the pretext that she had dirt on Clinton...fact
She had no dirt and they spoke about the Maginksy Act....fact

So I would say Clinton worked with the Russians much much more

And Clinton wouldn't have pulled out of the INF (Putin HATES that)
She would have allowed the Iran deal to exist
She would have ignored N Korea and let them keep firing missiles over our allies.

So I would say the Russians would like her agenda much much more as well

Fact is there was no collusion from Trump's side, but tons from Clintons.

So you have one side who created a plitica document used to spy

So, blah blah blah what about Clinton?? Is this all you Trumpettes can offer?

Our intelligence agencies said Russia helped Trump.

They used misinformation & lies to dupe feeble minded people like you into actually voting for a con man piece of shit like Trump.

The Clinton campaign hired an opposition research firm that sent one of their employees to Russia to see what Trump was doing there. That is not colluding with the Russians.

Trump has favored Russia in sevetral instances. He dilly dallued for mopnths to enat Congressional ordered sanctions.

He just got some sanctions removed
He has allowed Putin to build mid range missiles without any treaty.
He warmed Russia of an air strike against Syria (who warned Syria) & we bombed an empty airfield.
He agreed with the Russia invasion of Afghanistan.
He creates havoc within NATO - Putin's biggest wish
He creates havoc in the EU - to weaken that would benefit Russia
He gives Putin the OK to kill off as many political rivals as they want when he said what they do within their country is their business.

Clinton would not have pulled out on the INF treaty & if she had , you would be running ion circles, waving your arms about & screaming OMG OMG OMG

Thank God she keeping the Iran deal

She would not have ignored NK. She had proposed sanction many times.

One of Trump's campaign members was caught in a wiretap on a Russian and you think that is not cause for concern? You lie about this?

What the fuck kind 0f American are you? Trump has lied about his business in Russisa. He lied about his campaign's contact with Russia. He is hiding his business relation with banks with ties to Russia. He is favoring Putin over our allies?
And you protect this action without even demanding an investigation?
You might as well pack your shit & move top Russia so you'll be closer to kissing Vlad's ass.

you continue to display both your ignorance and stupidity, you are the resident clown of USMB, I think you even outdid rightwinger and his sock jake sharkey.

The biggest problem with you Trumpettes is that you mistakenly believe that you know something. The truth is that you know very lttle about anything.

The problem is the fact that if Trump says the word Russia, you people make it a conspiracy......he has had less contact with them then the Clintons.....so yes those FACTS do prove that you are full of shit.

And since when have you cared about due process and whether people have been charged or found guilty?

if you believe that, then tell the media and your leftists friends they shouldn't accuse Trump without evidence...but you wont', because you're full of shit

Trump denied it. Why?

They conspired with a british agent who spoke to Russians to make up a dossier...fact
They used this document (which is unverified and patently ridiculous) to spy on Trump....fact

They met with a Russian lawyer over the pretext that she had dirt on Clinton...fact

She would have ignored N Korea and let them keep firing missiles over our allies.

They used misinformation & lies to dupe feeble minded people like you into actually voting for a con man piece of shit like Trump.

The Clinton campaign hired an opposition research firm that sent one of their employees to Russia to see what Trump was doing there. That is not colluding with the Russians.

Trump has favored Russia in sevetral instances. He dilly dallued for mopnths to enat Congressional ordered sanctions.

He warmed Russia of an air strike against Syria (who warned Syria) & we bombed an empty airfield.
He gives Putin the OK to kill off as many political rivals as they want when he said what they do within their country is their business.

Clinton would not have pulled out on the INF treaty & if she had , you would be running ion circles, waving your arms about & screaming OMG OMG OMG

One of Trump's campaign members was caught in a wiretap on a Russian and you think that is not cause for concern? You lie about this?

What the fuck kind 0f American are you? Trump has lied about his business in Russisa. He lied about his campaign's contact with Russia. He is hiding his business relation with banks with ties to Russia. He is favoring Putin over our allies?
You might as well pack your shit & move top Russia so you'll be closer to kissing Vlad's ass.

too fking funny. how did that go on star wars? don't mind these drones, these aren't the ones you're looking for? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
The idea you think my post was wrong is just proof how ignorant you are.

Democrats are the ones that started the Klan. Just sayin... lol

yep, then they got cheated by the Dems and all became the Southern Repubs

With few rare exceptions, it didn't happen.

If you're right, you won't have problem naming five racist Democrats that left the party to join Republicans.
I'll help you with the first one:

1. Strom Thurmond

Go for it.

I'm pretty sure that's the full list of those that switched parties.

:21:

Exactly. It still doesn't stop leftists from claiming that "parties switched".

How did the Democrat South become Red States? The Democrats moved out & Republicans moved in?

I believe it was after the 1964 Civil Rights Act was passed with almost no democrat support when the southerners realized they were more closely aligned with the Republicans.

Trump brutalized women & you voted for him.

Link
You assfucks that demand links when you present none can shove it up your ass.

Spousal Rape I guess is a picnic.

It is a truth universally acknowledged (by rational people), that when a poster descends into a spew of vulgarity, he admits his argument is completely lacking in any legs whatsoever.
Trump says fuck & you love him.

How sad. If that's all you got, it sure ain't much.
Look, dickbreath, you can't bitch at me for typing "fuck" when your orange buddy says it all the time. Got it?

If you're right, you won't have problem naming five racist Democrats that left the party to join Republicans.

1. Strom Thurmond

Go for it.

How did the Democrat South become Red States? The Democrats moved out & Republicans moved in?

I believe it was after the 1964 Civil Rights Act was passed with almost no democrat support when the southerners realized they were more closely aligned with the Republicans.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

How uninformed are you?

If you had a fucking brain, you would know this:

The Vote on the 1964 Civil Rights act was REGIONAL>

Democrats AND Republicans in the South voted against it

Democrats & Republicans outside the South voted for it.

I wish you assfucks would take some time from posting & get a fucking education.

My God.

Trump brutalized women & you voted for him.

Link
You assfucks that demand links when you present none can shove it up your ass.

Spousal Rape I guess is a picnic.

It is a truth universally acknowledged (by rational people), that when a poster descends into a spew of vulgarity, he admits his argument is completely lacking in any legs whatsoever.
Trump says fuck & you love him.

Pelosi says "duh" and drools on herself and you love her. Geez dude, look at your own party of clowns.
Keep up with the conversation or shut the fuck up.

"she is not angry. She is defiant. She speaks with urgency and conviction. But unlike Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) or President Trump, she does not holler, rail at opponents and paint a portrait of American dystopia" - Jennifer Rubin on Mrs Abrams

1. Strom Thurmond

Go for it.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

How uninformed are you?

If you had a fucking brain, you would know this:

The Vote on the 1964 Civil Rights act was REGIONAL>

Democrats AND Republicans in the South voted against it

Democrats & Republicans outside the South voted for it.

I wish you assfucks would take some time from posting & get a fucking education.

My God.

You shouldn't ask questions if you don't like the answers.

Seems like the words, "I believe" at the start of the sentence confused you.

Henceforth you will be referred to as "RealDumb".

but for clinton.....look at donations to her foundation

Peter Schweizer put out this story and he worked with Steve Bannon at Breitbart News, and made this claim in a book in called Clinton Cash.
So just because a writer puts this in a book does not make it a fact
At best it just an allegation

Still it is a foundation and they certainly are not going to turn down money

The foundation creates economic opportunity, improving public health, inspiring civic engagement and services.
The foundation has a rating of 92 percent in transparency and finances

Compare this with the trump foundation which recently had to stop its operations because of "Shocking concerns of illegality"

Exhibit A Clinton how to run a foundation
Exhibit B Trump how not to run a foundation

speeches made by Bill Clinton
Bush speaking fee is reportedly between $100,000 and $150,000.
nearly 140 paid talks, at home and abroad
Reagan accepted $2 million for two speeches in Japan.
Clinton took the ex-presidential speeches to a new level. He earned $65 million in speaking fees from 2001 to 2009
Hey if you believe in capitalism then how your going to question if they can make that kind of money just from a lecture or speech
Obama can sometimes get 400,000
Even Al Gore gets paid for speeches
When Trump leaves office it will be interesting to see what he gets.

That what EX presidents due they make speeches and get paid for it
If the Russians want to pay to hear him speak , its not against the law

business down with the Podestas

Still innuendos made by the right

Ultimately I have to look at this

Have they been charged with any wrong doing and found guilty

No and that is the only true fact that can be proven

Trump denied it. Why?

Our intelligence agencies? When did you start trusting them?

And when did you guys start hating the Russians?

I though Obama mocked Romney saying Russia was a threat
...something about the 80s wanting their foreign policy back?

He imposed more sanctions on Russia...

INF
Russia didn't care about the treaty from their side, they violated the agreement several times
As for Clinton, I've seen her decisions on foreign policy, I wouldn't trust her with any.....Libya, Syria, Egypt, were all disasters
And she just watched ISIS grow and kill people.......and just said sorry, we cant do anything....the one place we had troops, she didn't act...WTF????

On N Korea
What sanctions did she impose?
And how would those have made it any better?
It's better we are talking to NKorea and they aren't launching missiles
We got our hostages back
Oh and we finally got our MIAs back after 60 years......I know you don't care..but it's nice for the families (it's called caring and compassion, look into it)
We have more leverage to make something happen.......ironically, you wanted to consider the policies that have failed miserably
I disagreed with him on the Afghanistan comment...you may want to learn to question your own side, atleast a little

NATO
Who cares?
Why are they still there?
And how is asking them to pay their fair share and what they said they would, helping Putin?

EU
How is he killing off the EU?
Brexit was before he got elected?
Whats wrong with countries leaving an outdated association?

Killing Rivals?
what is this nonsense?
What did Obama do to stop this kind of thing.....I cant wait to hear this

And again what did he lie about Russia...he didn't......move on
you really need to get out more. read different things and learn to verify stuff.....then you find out
Trump was never a racist
Trump never was a big Russian lover
and kids should not be killed.

Trump has changed his political views....but interestingly he has remained consistant on them from when he ran to now......unlike other people......*cough*Obama*cough*

Most people think the baby has the right to life.
Doo doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
A chair is still a chair, even when there's no one sittin' there
But a chair is not a Baby and a Fetus is not a Baby
When there's no developed brain there to hold life
Then a Fetus is no more a
Baby than a Chair

Democrats are the ones that started the Klan. Just sayin... lol

1. Strom Thurmond

Go for it.

what does that mean exactly. That doesn't mean the dems stopped owning the KKK just cause they moved out. The folks in VA have shown us all where their black hating went.

Last edited:
Doo doo doo doo doo
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Baby than a Chair
is a fetus human?

Trump denied it. Why?

too fking funny. how did that go on star wars? don't mind these drones, these aren't the ones you're looking for? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
dude, your stupid is so prevalent that I laugh my nutsack off again.

Trump denied it. Why?

So do they not see this? Or do they know and because they play the us vs them game, they don't care.

Doo doo doo doo doo
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Baby than a Chair
is a fetus human?
a dead person is a human and like a Fetus, one without rights. The unborn -- are not people with protections yet - and you will pray to your god one day that it should stay so, if the state ever steps in and says otherwise

[
]
Trump denied it. Why?

weird

:50:

if you laughed it off before, what did you do -- have an add-a-dick-to-me surgery?

Trump denied it. Why?

So do they not see this? Or do they know and because they play the us vs them game, they don't care.
care? them? dude, I just spit my coffee out my nose. they'd rather cut your head off and shit down your neck. they hate everyone who differs with them. look at jim crow. black man isn't allowed to be a human, he has to be a democrat or else. they are the evilest of the planet. snakes are better than them, and that shape was used by satan.

[
]
Trump denied it. Why?

weird

:50:

if you laughed it off before, what did you do -- have an add-a-dick-to-me surgery?
I have them velcro'd on since I've been on here. I lose my nut sack so much from the stupid in here from the left, I made the enhancement, it was cheaper than going and having them sewn back on everytime.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back