I think I gonna go buy a jeep this week.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Glad they didn't go SJW. Threw out my Gillette products. Wrote an email to them. Let them know.

Have not watched one down of football in over a year, until I see every last black asshole millionaire and white moron stand and salute the National Anthem, I won't tune in.

I will be buying a jeep this week and wrote them an email thanking them for not caving in to the left wing losers.

Glad they didn't go SJW. Threw out my Gillette products. Wrote an email to them. Let them know.

Have not watched one down of football in over a year, until I see every last black asshole millionaire and white moron stand and salute the National Anthem, I won't tune in.

I will be buying a jeep this week and wrote them an email thanking them for not caving in to the left wing losers.

Jeep is owned by Fiat . AN Italian company . You stupid hick .

I've still got a Jeep that was made in AUSTRIA and has the best 4WD system EVA!!! It's nearly 20 years old(later this year) and, though I've put some $ into it I am NOT disappointed.

I have a hew Navara as well but will NEVER get rid of my Jeep!

"It's a Jeep thing"; very true.

Greg

Enjoy your terribly unreliable Jeep, built by Fiat.

Make sure your local Jeep dealer is a registered Republican first.

As far as football goes, it's a man's sport that you wouldn't like anyway. You're probably more of a Curling or Synchronized Swimming type of person.

Just be aware, Owl. A JEEP is NOT a car; it is a beast unto itself! I heard a previous owner say how bad his Jeep was but when questioned further he said he never took it off road. They NEED their milieu; enjoy!

Greg

bought my daughter a cj when she was in high school, traded it on another cj when she was in college - she graduated and traded that cj for a jeep suv (whatever they call them) that jeep suv is now one big bad ass FORD EXPEDITION loaded to the hilt, and then some!

I've still got a Jeep that was made in AUSTRIA and has the best 4WD system EVA!!! It's nearly 20 years old(later this year) and, though I've put some $ into it I am NOT disappointed.

I have a hew Navara as well but will NEVER get rid of my Jeep!

"It's a Jeep thing"; very true.

Greg

Mine is 15 yrs old and has been great.

My favorite vehicle ever was a 1989 GMC Jimmy. After it died many years later, I went to buy another Jimmy and the motherfuckers had shrunk them down to half the size!

So I asked the guy to show me a Jeep, and we take one out for a test drive.

It burst into flames about a quarter mile down the road.

I shit you not.

Another Rube suckered in by a fake display of patriotism
Exactly. As a retired vet, few things annoy me more than jingoistic dipshits.

I wonder what would happen if someone told him Jesus and America want him to smoke a pole.

A CJ7, amirite? They can get pricey. My buddy put $3k in just the rear end.
Well, thinking about the Renegade. Tell you the truth, this will more than likely be going to my nephew. Made a deal with him that if he gets full academic scholarship, I will buy him a car.

Did it for his sister two years ago, who got a scholarship to Amherst. Made a deal with both of them and right now my nephew has a 3.75 GPA.

Being looked at by Amherst and just received a letter from Stanford.

So, I will buy this Jeep this week. Then, when he gets his scholarship, I will get it to him. Meanwhile, I will be driving it around....

I like the Renegade I think.

Forum List

Back