Official State of the Union Thread

Instead of reading the sentence on the teleprompter that said “I want people to come into our country, but they have to come in legally,” Trump ad-libbed, “I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers ever, but they have to come in legally.”

that's terrifying!

"we have nothing to fear but fear itself" - FDR

"ask not what you can do..." - JFK

"tear down this wall" - Reagan

"grab by the..." - Trump

That video is not interview with El Paso sheriff.

Who said it was an interview with the El Paso sheriff dumb ass?

The title of the video "El Paso Sheriff blasts Donald Trump's 'False Narrative' On Border Crime"

Instead of sheriff, you see trustful face of Brian Williams stuffing words in the mouth of the reporter.

Yes. The video was about the ElPaso sheriff blasting Donald Trump. Are you feeling all right? You seem confused.

El Paso sheriff didn't blast anyone. MSNBC is creating headlines as he does.

Otherwise they would put sheriff on the front of cameras and ask him to do it himself.

But why they would do that when they know that idiots will believe anything they said, especially if is coming from Brian Williams.

Oh wait, do you believe him?

Got it. You're just looking for something to whine about. Keep looking. This subject is making you look dumb. If you have proof that anything said in the report was wrong, please elaborate.

Have you watch the video?

Sheriff did not even comment on Trump's SOTU, and the only complain about Trump he had was that he didn't talk to him during Trump's recent visit to El Paso.

The video has nothing to do with the SOTU, idiot.

Funny chit coming from a dumbass who voted for a man with nearly twenty women accusing him of unwanted sexual advances, an accused child rapist, an accused wife raper, a pussy grabbing low life POS.

upload_2019-2-7_18-46-16.png

Yes. The video was about the ElPaso sheriff blasting Donald Trump. Are you feeling all right? You seem confused.

Otherwise they would put sheriff on the front of cameras and ask him to do it himself.

But why they would do that when they know that idiots will believe anything they said, especially if is coming from Brian Williams.

Got it. You're just looking for something to whine about. Keep looking. This subject is making you look dumb. If you have proof that anything said in the report was wrong, please elaborate.
I believe he's saying why didn't the sheriff say what Brian Williams said he said? That's his point.

This is nuts. If you wanna whine, then whine on.
well then why didn't he just run the video of his interview with the sheriff, or did the sheriff not say what williams claims. That's his question.

Or Brian Williams was there in person, so he can confirm what sheriff said is true.

upload_2019-2-7_18-52-12.png

This was the best SOTU address I’ve ever seen by any president. President Trump did an excellent job.

It was very powerful.

You assfucks that demand links when you present none can shove it up your ass.

Spousal Rape I guess is a picnic.

It is a truth universally acknowledged (by rational people), that when a poster descends into a spew of vulgarity, he admits his argument is completely lacking in any legs whatsoever.
Trump says fuck & you love him.

How sad. If that's all you got, it sure ain't much.
Look, dickbreath, you can't bitch at me for typing "fuck" when your orange buddy says it all the time. Got it?

^^^ Vulgar Vulgarian gonna Vulgar ^^^

You assfucks that demand links when you present none can shove it up your ass.

Spousal Rape I guess is a picnic.

It is a truth universally acknowledged (by rational people), that when a poster descends into a spew of vulgarity, he admits his argument is completely lacking in any legs whatsoever.
Trump says fuck & you love him.

How sad. If that's all you got, it sure ain't much.
Look, dickbreath, you can't bitch at me for typing "fuck" when your orange buddy says it all the time. Got it?

^^^ Vulgar Vulgarian gonna Vulgar ^^^

Well, our president is a short fingered vulgarian, so.......

Here's a little history lesson. Pay attention
:desk:Question

Were you> :26: paying attention....
Let's mention few details omitted by Dana7360, that Susan B. Anthony amendment was defeated four times by a Democrat controlled Senate. When the Republican Party regained control of Congress in 1919, the Equal Suffrage Amendment finally passed the House in May of that year and in the Senate in June.
When the Amendment was submitted to the states, 26 of the 36 states that ratified it had Republican legislatures. Of the nine states that voted against ratification, eight were Democratic. Twelve states, all Republican, had given women full suffrage before the federal amendment was ratified
...when you> :26:got schooled in history?

:auiqs.jpg:I know I was!
Do any of you conservatives bother to learn about things you try to talk about?
I do believe the answer is obvious...
You learned something new, didn’t you?
Do you have any knowledge of the history of our nation?
Again, I do believe the answer is obvious...
You got schooled, didn’t you?
I swear it's just embarrassing how down right stupid and full of hate you are
Embarrassing, indeed!

Probably a good idea to head back to your safe place :safetocomeoutff:

If you don't know the diff between watching actual REAL CBP agents hooching thru the cacti in the dead of night after 4 different backpackers with drug loads with a chopper overhead and a "TV reality show" -- maybe the Auxilliary is shelltering you just a bit.. Because when I watch them tear apart a truck radiator and find enough drugs to kill several thousand people -- I don't think of "Survivor" or "The Batchelor"...

Well, I guess you made my point. You are going to find drugs in trucks going through ports of entry, not crossing the border strapped to an undocumented immigrant wandering through the desert into Cactus Patch AZ.

You really have no point.. The mules use the paths of least resistance and risk... For instance....

Right! Prime time TV is where one should get all their facts! In my case, I have to make do with what I see around me, 35 miles from the border in AZ.

Probably why you've never seen $mill of drugs recovered from a gas tank or radiator -- or a 300 yard Weed cannon mounted on a pick-up... You've got some great blinders on if you're not getting the view from where the action really is.. You should tell CBP to ditch all the video and multi-media training equipment and simulators and just invite them to your front porch for a couple beers... :rolleyes:

I don't even know what your issue is. We all know that drugs are smuggled through ports of entry in vehicles.My argument is that they are NOT smuggled on the backs of illegal immigrants across the border where walls have not been built.

My argument is that they are NOT smuggled on the backs of illegal immigrants across the border where walls have not been built.

Well there's the problem.. You're assertion is patently naive, and uninformed and already demonstratably wrong. It happens many times every day. All along the unprotected border.

Guess your vantage point is defective or you are just being selectively ignorant..

Bing video

You really have no point.. The mules use the paths of least resistance and risk... For instance....

Right! Prime time TV is where one should get all their facts! In my case, I have to make do with what I see around me, 35 miles from the border in AZ.

Probably why you've never seen $mill of drugs recovered from a gas tank or radiator -- or a 300 yard Weed cannon mounted on a pick-up... You've got some great blinders on if you're not getting the view from where the action really is.. You should tell CBP to ditch all the video and multi-media training equipment and simulators and just invite them to your front porch for a couple beers... :rolleyes:

I don't even know what your issue is. We all know that drugs are smuggled through ports of entry in vehicles. My argument is that they are NOT smuggled on the backs of illegal immigrants across the border where walls have not been built.

drugs have been intercepted in the areas you mentioned, on the backs of illegals sneaking across the border. ILLEGALS SNEAKING ACROSS THE BORDER, UNDERSTAND??

Sure they have Red. There was a guy detained just last month carrying a asthma inhaler.

Now you're just being an asshole about this...That pot cannon video I posted was NOT USED at a port of entry. And the NBC vid I just posted shows that where the fencing STOPS --- the drug smugglers and human traffickers exploit the holes..

Well, I guess you made my point. You are going to find drugs in trucks going through ports of entry, not crossing the border strapped to an undocumented immigrant wandering through the desert into Cactus Patch AZ.

I don't even know what your issue is. We all know that drugs are smuggled through ports of entry in vehicles.My argument is that they are NOT smuggled on the backs of illegal immigrants across the border where walls have not been built.

My argument is that they are NOT smuggled on the backs of illegal immigrants across the border where walls have not been built.

Well there's the problem.. You're assertion is patently naive, and uninformed and already demonstratably wrong. It happens many times every day. All along the unprotected border.

Guess your vantage point is defective or you are just being selectively ignorant..

Bing video

Golly, Fla, don't let me dissuade you or divert you from your mission of backing up Trump's totally asinine convictions that drug smuggling will decrease if we spend $25 billion for a wall.

Bing video

Golly, Fla, don't let me dissuade you or divert you from your mission of backing up Trump's totally asinine convictions that drug smuggling will decrease if we spend $25 billion for a wall.

It's got nothing to do with Trump.. This shit has been IGNORED for over 30 years now. Like everything else that the Feds fail at. And as far as Constitutional responsibilities go -- voting and border control are on the list of PRIMARY duties.. Not central planning of energy, medical delivery or spending your time using the power of govt to pummel the opposition party...

Pelosi was so unprofessional during the SOTU, as she was during the last one. Is she sucking on sour candy or playing with her dentures? And the way she was shuffling papers and reading during the speech was so tacky. She is a national disgrace.

51697030_10217612232288042_2716297159493287936_n.jpg

I am really sad that Trump is not going to get his wall for his manufactured crisis. The whole thing kind of reminds me of a friend of mine, who routinely blames invisible gremlins for the pie disappearing from his refrigerator at night. All of this illegal alien raping and crime going on, must be stopped, even if we must suspend reality completely, and adopt Trump's fantasy world concept thinking. After all, it worked in Germany, didn't it?

Pelosi was so unprofessional during the SOTU, as she was during the last one. Is she sucking on sour candy or playing with her dentures? And the way she was shuffling papers and reading during the speech was so tacky. She is a national disgrace.

51697030_10217612232288042_2716297159493287936_n.jpg
Lol you are such a drama queen.

I believe he's saying why didn't the sheriff say what Brian Williams said he said? That's his point.

This is nuts. If you wanna whine, then whine on.
well then why didn't he just run the video of his interview with the sheriff, or did the sheriff not say what williams claims. That's his question.

Or Brian Williams was there in person, so he can confirm what sheriff said is true.

View attachment 244701
Funny chiot. A Trumpette bitching about someone telling a lie after they voted for Trump.

Bing video

El Chapo called you a liar.

The problem is the fact that if Trump says the word Russia, you people make it a conspiracy......he has had less contact with them then the Clintons.....so yes those FACTS do prove that you are full of shit.

And since when have you cared about due process and whether people have been charged or found guilty?

if you believe that, then tell the media and your leftists friends they shouldn't accuse Trump without evidence...but you wont', because you're full of shit

Trump denied it. Why?

Did the Russians help Hillary or did they help Trump?

Certainly you are so fucking stupid as to count her contacts as SofS.

And how did the Russians help Trump?

It seems to me the democrats rigged a primary for Clinton...fact
They conspired with a british agent who spoke to Russians to make up a dossier...fact
They worked with the FBI to spy on Trump's campaign...fact
They used this document (which is unverified and patently ridiculous) to spy on Trump....fact
The FBI then released this dossier to the media (Buzzfeed I believe)...fact

So what do we have on the Trump side

They met with a Russian lawyer over the pretext that she had dirt on Clinton...fact
She had no dirt and they spoke about the Maginksy Act....fact

So I would say Clinton worked with the Russians much much more

And Clinton wouldn't have pulled out of the INF (Putin HATES that)
She would have allowed the Iran deal to exist
She would have ignored N Korea and let them keep firing missiles over our allies.

So I would say the Russians would like her agenda much much more as well

Fact is there was no collusion from Trump's side, but tons from Clintons.

So you have one side who created a plitica document used to spy

So, blah blah blah what about Clinton?? Is this all you Trumpettes can offer?

Our intelligence agencies said Russia helped Trump.

They used misinformation & lies to dupe feeble minded people like you into actually voting for a con man piece of shit like Trump.

The Clinton campaign hired an opposition research firm that sent one of their employees to Russia to see what Trump was doing there. That is not colluding with the Russians.

Trump has favored Russia in sevetral instances. He dilly dallued for mopnths to enat Congressional ordered sanctions.

He just got some sanctions removed
He has allowed Putin to build mid range missiles without any treaty.
He warmed Russia of an air strike against Syria (who warned Syria) & we bombed an empty airfield.
He agreed with the Russia invasion of Afghanistan.
He creates havoc within NATO - Putin's biggest wish
He creates havoc in the EU - to weaken that would benefit Russia
He gives Putin the OK to kill off as many political rivals as they want when he said what they do within their country is their business.

Clinton would not have pulled out on the INF treaty & if she had , you would be running ion circles, waving your arms about & screaming OMG OMG OMG

Thank God she keeping the Iran deal

She would not have ignored NK. She had proposed sanction many times.

One of Trump's campaign members was caught in a wiretap on a Russian and you think that is not cause for concern? You lie about this?

What the fuck kind 0f American are you? Trump has lied about his business in Russisa. He lied about his campaign's contact with Russia. He is hiding his business relation with banks with ties to Russia. He is favoring Putin over our allies?
And you protect this action without even demanding an investigation?
You might as well pack your shit & move top Russia so you'll be closer to kissing Vlad's ass.

Our intelligence agencies? When did you start trusting them?

And when did you guys start hating the Russians?

I though Obama mocked Romney saying Russia was a threat
...something about the 80s wanting their foreign policy back?

He imposed more sanctions on Russia...

INF
Russia didn't care about the treaty from their side, they violated the agreement several times
As for Clinton, I've seen her decisions on foreign policy, I wouldn't trust her with any.....Libya, Syria, Egypt, were all disasters
And she just watched ISIS grow and kill people.......and just said sorry, we cant do anything....the one place we had troops, she didn't act...WTF????

On N Korea
What sanctions did she impose?
And how would those have made it any better?
It's better we are talking to NKorea and they aren't launching missiles
We got our hostages back
Oh and we finally got our MIAs back after 60 years......I know you don't care..but it's nice for the families (it's called caring and compassion, look into it)
We have more leverage to make something happen.......ironically, you wanted to consider the policies that have failed miserably
I disagreed with him on the Afghanistan comment...you may want to learn to question your own side, atleast a little

NATO
Who cares?
Why are they still there?
And how is asking them to pay their fair share and what they said they would, helping Putin?

EU
How is he killing off the EU?
Brexit was before he got elected?
Whats wrong with countries leaving an outdated association?

Killing Rivals?
what is this nonsense?
What did Obama do to stop this kind of thing.....I cant wait to hear this

And again what did he lie about Russia...he didn't......move on
you really need to get out more. read different things and learn to verify stuff.....then you find out
Trump was never a racist
Trump never was a big Russian lover
and kids should not be killed.

Trump has changed his political views....but interestingly he has remained consistant on them from when he ran to now......unlike other people......*cough*Obama*cough*

Hillary Clinton knows more about foreign policy than Trump will ever know. Egypt? Really? In Libya, citizens were being slaughtered. You being a Trumpette don;t care what happens in other countries.

NATO remains very important. Putin hates it & I see you are helping him. Just like Trump does.

Trump has been attacking countries like Germany & France & trying to hurt them economically. Again another plus for Putin.

Obama called out Russia & condemned these actions. Trump supports them

Trump knows the Saudi prince killed that journalist & does nothing.

I'm pretty sure that's the full list of those that switched parties.

:21:

Exactly. It still doesn't stop leftists from claiming that "parties switched".

How did the Democrat South become Red States? The Democrats moved out & Republicans moved in?

I believe it was after the 1964 Civil Rights Act was passed with almost no democrat support when the southerners realized they were more closely aligned with the Republicans.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

How uninformed are you?

If you had a fucking brain, you would know this:

The Vote on the 1964 Civil Rights act was REGIONAL>

Democrats AND Republicans in the South voted against it

Democrats & Republicans outside the South voted for it.

I wish you assfucks would take some time from posting & get a fucking education.

My God.

You shouldn't ask questions if you don't like the answers.

Seems like the words, "I believe" at the start of the sentence confused you.

Henceforth you will be referred to as "RealDumb".

You posted something way far from the truth.. Now you blame me for telling you about it.

That is really pathetic

Forum List

Back