Elizabeth Warren wants to abolish Columbus Day

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Human Trafficking Suspect Senator Elizabeth Warren is pandering to the racist Democrat Voters again.
Warren is proposing abolishing Columbus Day and replacing it with "Indigenous People's Day."
I’m OK with an “Indigenous People’s Day”.
We could use a holiday in March or April.
Holidays are good for our economy.
But Warren is just pandering to the growing anti-Anglo racist bigot wing of the Democratic Party with her proposal to abolish Columbus Day.

Guess Which Holiday Elizabeth Warren Supports Renaming?

ElizabethWarrenforked tongue.jpg

I think we can now safely count on Liz and most (if not all) of the Democrats to run with the SJW routine in 2020 and beyond.

Any who don't will come under serious criticism.

It is what it is.
Agreed. They will go off the rails resulting in another four years of The Don.

What a f**ked up country.

I pick at my co-workers all the time about Columbus Day and it being a 'US Holiday'.

I sometimes humorously feign 'anger' (Liberal social justice outrage :p) and ask them why we have an official US Holiday celebrating a European explorer sailing for another European country setting out to try to find the West Indies, getting lost, failing to do so, landing instead in the Bahamas, enslaving half the natives they come across, killing off the other half (disease, etc...), and then they give him credit for finding AMERICA (not the Bahamas)....especially when the Viking, Leif Ericson, was the 1st one to find America years earlier....despite the fact that it was never lost because my people had been living here for a loooooooong time already.

:p

You know, you gotta wonder about a country that celebrates an explorer who didn't know where he was. Columbus thought he'd gotten to India when he first landed here.

That is why the Native Americans are sometimes called "Indians".

Dump Columbus Day and make voting day a holiday .

Which one?

Most states allow voting up to 2 weeks, some a month, in advance.

Yes, most states allow early voting prior to election day. But, you still have to get time off from work, or go there on your lunch hour, or, if you are lucky, you can vote after you get off work.

A federal holiday giving workers the day off to vote would be a good idea, because then you would have more people voting.

Its amazing that the retarded killer columbus even has a holiday. He had no fucking clue where he was and he slaughtered many NA's. What are people celebrating exactly? He wasnt even the first white person here let alone the first to discover the americas.

I can see Warren's beef with Columbus. The man was instrumental in the slaughter of her people.

Yuck!

You have to be kidding, actually it was those that followed him that did the killing. His men were responsible for spreading the pox, indigenous natives didn’t have the required immune system, subsequently decimated the native populations. discovered a new world for the Spanish to bleed dry, inslave the natives, and further the repressive rule of the Catholic Church.
Indigenous people understand the consequences of open boarders and immigration control.

You know, you gotta wonder about a country that celebrates an explorer who didn't know where he was. Columbus thought he'd gotten to India when he first landed here.

That is why the Native Americans are sometimes called "Indians".
Oh I don't know, he had the balls to sail the ocean in some shitty ships and discovered an area for Spain (and by extension Europe) leading to the greatest country ever...the guy is a hero. Oh and what tribe I Warren speaking for (it just NEVER GETS OLD)

The Human Trafficking Suspect Senator Elizabeth Warren is pandering to the racist Democrat Voters again.
Warren is proposing abolishing Columbus Day and replacing it with "Indigenous People's Day."
I’m OK with an “Indigenous People’s Day”.
We could use a holiday in March or April.
Holidays are good for our economy.
But Warren is just pandering to the growing anti-Anglo racist bigot wing of the Democratic Party with her proposal to abolish Columbus Day.

Guess Which Holiday Elizabeth Warren Supports Renaming?

View attachment 244287
Indigenous People's Day? I thought she wanted to call it Pocahontas Day.

I can see Warren's beef with Columbus. The man was instrumental in the slaughter of her people.

Yuck!

You know, even though I'm white, I also have a problem with Columbus and the way the Native Americans have been treated over the years.
My grandfather was Ojibwa. We use Columbus Day as an excuse to scalp the European, Asian and African invaders.........

Of course I had to partially scalp myself..... :dunno:

Yuck!

You know, even though I'm white, I also have a problem with Columbus and the way the Native Americans have been treated over the years.
My grandfather was Ojibwa. We use Columbus Day as an excuse to scalp the European, Asian and African invaders.........

Of course I had to partially scalp myself..... :dunno:
Hey, a scalp is a scalp. These days you can't be too fussy about where you get it.

Happy Indigenous People's Day. Another drinking holiday. Guzzle some firewater and paint the town red!

WHAT!

Forum List

Back