Official State of the Union Thread

QUOTE="boedicca, post: 21772692, member: 4301"]
I think it looked kind of like a KKK meeting just before they put their hoods on, then go out and lynch somebody. That was some bizarre shit there. WTF?

Do any of you conservatives bother to learn about things you try to talk about?

Do you have any knowledge of the history of our nation?

I swear it's just embarrassing how down right stupid and full of hate you are.

Here's a little history lesson. Pay attention:

At the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th century women stood up and demanded the right to vote. Conservative men of this nation fought their demands. Women protested. The conservative men put them in prison. Women lost their families, children, jobs their freedom and some even lost their lives in their suffrage to get the right to vote.

In 1920 on a hot August day women finally got that right to vote in all of the US.

Those women were wearing Suffrage White in respect towards all the women who suffered and gave up so much for us women to have the right to vote.

I understand why you don't know about this and make such ridiculous statements about it. You hate anyone who doesn't share your views so much that you have to make such hateful and ridiculous statements about women who are showing such respect for all those brave women who fought so long and hard for us to have the right to vote.

You and people like you disgust me.

Is that what they thought you in school? Let's mention few details omitted by Dana7360, that Susan B. Anthony amendment was defeated four times by a Democrat controlled Senate. When the Republican Party regained control of Congress in 1919, the Equal Suffrage Amendment finally passed the House in May of that year and in the Senate in June.

When the Amendment was submitted to the states, 26 of the 36 states that ratified it had Republican legislatures. Of the nine states that voted against ratification, eight were Democratic. Twelve states, all Republican, had given women full suffrage before the federal amendment was ratified.

You lefties like to take a credit for things you havent done, and to blame others for the things you did.

The Dems suppressed women and supported Jim Crow laws against blacks. This is why they are busily scrubbing history so they can blame their misdeeds on the GOP.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DING, DING, DING^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

time-front.jpg

~S~

upload_2019-2-7_13-52-30.png

Trump's SOTU speech included a long list of lies and misrepresentations, and every fact checking source is busy sorting through them and presenting the facts to show just how wrong he was. I was particularly irked by his claim that El Paso was a very dangerous place, and that fence quickly turned it into one of the safest places in the US. El Paso was a very safe place long before any fence.

What do you think his biggest lies were?

That video is not interview with El Paso sheriff.

Who said it was an interview with the El Paso sheriff dumb ass?

The title of the video "El Paso Sheriff blasts Donald Trump's 'False Narrative' On Border Crime"

Instead of sheriff, you see trustful face of Brian Williams stuffing words in the mouth of the reporter.

Trump's SOTU speech included a long list of lies and misrepresentations, and every fact checking source is busy sorting through them and presenting the facts to show just how wrong he was. I was particularly irked by his claim that El Paso was a very dangerous place, and that fence quickly turned it into one of the safest places in the US. El Paso was a very safe place long before any fence.

The title of the video "El Paso Sheriff blasts Donald Trump's 'False Narrative' On Border Crime"

Instead of sheriff, you see trustful face of Brian Williams stuffing words in the mouth of the reporter.

Yes. The video was about the ElPaso sheriff blasting Donald Trump. Are you feeling all right? You seem confused.

It is real. They just left their hoods home as I'm sure they aren't allowed in the Capital. A clever photoshopper added the hoods back in.

and then you prove me correct about the intelligence of the InfoWars readers...thanks!

Democrats are the ones that started the Klan. Just sayin... lol

yep, then they got cheated by the Dems and all became the Southern Repubs

With few rare exceptions, it didn't happen.

If you're right, you won't have problem naming five racist Democrats that left the party to join Republicans.
I'll help you with the first one:

1. Strom Thurmond

Go for it.

I'm pretty sure that's the full list of those that switched parties.

:21:

Exactly. It still doesn't stop leftists from claiming that "parties switched".

And Trump has done nothing to improve it...I wish people would quit giving the government so much damn credit for what the private sector does

Yeah, just quit giving government credit while Trump is in the office.

Except, Trumps policies unleashed the power of the private sector, so in a way... he deserves some credit.

I have never given any POTUS credit for such things. Unlike you I do not worship the government and think it is the solution to all our problems.

That "quote" above is not mine. If you don't know how to quote, stop it.

Or learn to code, idiot.

Are you trying to claim the ElPaso sheriff didn't say what was reported that he said? Are you just trying to find something to whine about?

Yes. The video was about the ElPaso sheriff blasting Donald Trump. Are you feeling all right? You seem confused.

El Paso sheriff didn't blast anyone. MSNBC is creating headlines as he does.

Otherwise they would put sheriff on the front of cameras and ask him to do it himself.

But why they would do that when they know that idiots will believe anything they said, especially if is coming from Brian Williams.

Oh wait, do you believe him?

Otherwise they would put sheriff on the front of cameras and ask him to do it himself.

But why they would do that when they know that idiots will believe anything they said, especially if is coming from Brian Williams.

Got it. You're just looking for something to whine about. Keep looking. This subject is making you look dumb. If you have proof that anything said in the report was wrong, please elaborate.

Got it. You're just looking for something to whine about. Keep looking. This subject is making you look dumb. If you have proof that anything said in the report was wrong, please elaborate.
I believe he's saying why didn't the sheriff say what Brian Williams said he said? That's his point.

Trump brutalized women & you voted for him.

"brutalized"

The only brutalized are leftist snowflakes helpless to cope with Trump beating Hillary.

Funny chit coming from a dumbass who voted for a man with nearly twenty women accusing him of unwanted sexual advances, an accused child rapist, an accused wife raper, a pussy grabbing low life POS.

I believe he's saying why didn't the sheriff say what Brian Williams said he said? That's his point.

This is nuts. If you wanna whine, then whine on.

This is nuts. If you wanna whine, then whine on.
well then why didn't he just run the video of his interview with the sheriff, or did the sheriff not say what williams claims. That's his question.

the contrast between Mrs Abrams speech and Trump's speech was stunning.

Mrs Abrams was warm while Trump was nasty.

my friends, Stacey Abrams gave Trump a lesson in class & civility!

and then you prove me correct about the intelligence of the InfoWars readers...thanks!

Democrats are the ones that started the Klan. Just sayin... lol

yep, then they got cheated by the Dems and all became the Southern Repubs

With few rare exceptions, it didn't happen.

If you're right, you won't have problem naming five racist Democrats that left the party to join Republicans.
I'll help you with the first one:

1. Strom Thurmond

Go for it.

I'm pretty sure that's the full list of those that switched parties.

:21:

Exactly. It still doesn't stop leftists from claiming that "parties switched".

How did the Democrat South become Red States? The Democrats moved out & Republicans moved in?

Forum List

Back