Official State of the Union Thread

I agree that open border areas are not the major entry point for illegal drugs, but they are the major entry point for illegal people.
No, they are not.

You ignore that a lot of illegals came here with VISAs & they stayed when those VISAs expired. Some come by boat, Some come by plane.some smuggled in vehicles. Many come through entry points.

Border Patrol catches most.

Poppycock. That's the revisionist spin you Prog-loons are promoting. In RealityLand, our borders to the south are relatively porous and exploited by criminal gangs, drug lords, human traffickers and other ill-intentioned people.
2017 Homeland Security Report said between 55% & 85% are caught.

I see....no one seems to know how many cross the border illegally....but they know they caught 55% - 85%. Yup, that makes sense.
Evident;y Trump does.

Wait...thought you said Homeland security had a report?

drugs have been intercepted in the areas you mentioned, on the backs of illegals sneaking across the border. ILLEGALS SNEAKING ACROSS THE BORDER, UNDERSTAND??

Sure they have Red. There was a guy detained just last month carrying a asthma inhaler.

I agree that open border areas are not the major entry point for illegal drugs, but they are the major entry point for illegal people.
No, they are not.

You ignore that a lot of illegals came here with VISAs & they stayed when those VISAs expired. Some come by boat, Some come by plane.some smuggled in vehicles. Many come through entry points.

Poppycock. That's the revisionist spin you Prog-loons are promoting. In RealityLand, our borders to the south are relatively porous and exploited by criminal gangs, drug lords, human traffickers and other ill-intentioned people.

If you are going to parrot Trump, you should at least change the words around a little to disguise the fact that he does all your thinking for you.

You're projecting again, bub. Unlike you, I do not parrot a script from a cabal of Elite Neo-Feudal Wannabe Lords. Now, I'm sure you have a new talking points memo to review to address the stream of Democrat black face revelations spinkled with more #MeToos...so toodles!

No, they are not.

How can anyone know that?

You can only count the ones you catch. You can't count the ones you didn't.

Do you think they have no idea whatsoever?

If we don't know, then why the fuck are we building a 25 billion dollar wall?

Because we do know that many don't get caught at the border.

We don't know exactly how many.

But more than enough to warrant a wall.

I should be surprised that you asked such a stupid ass question, but considering your IQ, I'm not.

I see....no one seems to know how many cross the border illegally....but they know they caught 55% - 85%. Yup, that makes sense.

And hey, if 15% are still brutalizing women and children . . . that's good enough, right? No reason to get excessive and try to stop even more, is there?
Trump brutalized women & you voted for him.

Link
You assfucks that demand links when you present none can shove it up your ass.

Spousal Rape I guess is a picnic.

No, they are not.

And hey, if 15% are still brutalizing women and children . . . that's good enough, right? No reason to get excessive and try to stop even more, is there?

No, he did not. Trump had consensual relations with perfectly willing women.

Link

Okay, guessing you don't have a link?

Link

It is a truth universally acknowledged (by rational people), that when a poster descends into a spew of vulgarity, he admits his argument is completely lacking in any legs whatsoever.

Link

......"rape....murder....it's just a shot away"... You pitiful lost emotional jackals.

No, they are not.

No, actually, I didn't. See where your "There are only people who agree with me and TRRRRRUUUUUMMMP!!!!" thinking gets you, AssfuckDave? Stepped on your johnson again.

no funding has been pulled for child healthcare, stop lying. Your birth control is your responsibility, not the government's.
"In total, the White House is proposing $7 billion in cuts to CHIP. It appears to be true that $5 billion of that sum is currently trapped in an account that can’t be legally accessed — but that doesn’t oblige Congress to eliminate the funding, as opposed to merely passing legislation to make the account legally accessible. The other $2 billion would come out of the Child Enrollment Contingency Fund, which guarantees that state-level CHIP programs will have access to extra funds, should enrollment come in higher than expected. Since CHIP is targeted at children from low-income families — and the economy is strong — it is unlikely that enrollment will come in unusually high this year. But then, economic conditions can change."

Trump Adds ‘Cutting Children’s Health Care’ to GOP’s 2018 Platform

Birth control is part of health insurance that YOU BUY.

You right wing dumbasses allow companies to get out of that requirement & thereby employees there would have to pay for it making it more difficult to get.

It's a democrat congress. Do you think such a bill would pass?

It's typical of the left to blame the Republicans for something that hasn't happened yet and may never happen.

Do you ever get tired of coming up with your bullshit?
So wanting to pull funding is OK?

Depends on the reason for pulling the funding.

To cut the deficit. The deficit increased to give wealthy people& eell off corps a tax cut.

Is that a good reason to you?

Are less people dependent on the CHIP program?

where were the Russians in 2018?

And how has trump helped the Ruasians....he is pulling out of the INF treaty

but for clinton.....look at donations to her foundation
speeches made by Bill Clinton
and business down with the Podestas

Trump is creating issues in Europe.
you have no fking idea what is going on. stop blathering in here on something you no zip about. You look like a leftist.

Peter Schweizer put out this story and he worked with Steve Bannon at Breitbart News, and made this claim in a book in called Clinton Cash.
So just because a writer puts this in a book does not make it a fact
At best it just an allegation

Still it is a foundation and they certainly are not going to turn down money

The foundation creates economic opportunity, improving public health, inspiring civic engagement and services.
The foundation has a rating of 92 percent in transparency and finances

Compare this with the trump foundation which recently had to stop its operations because of "Shocking concerns of illegality"

Exhibit A Clinton how to run a foundation
Exhibit B Trump how not to run a foundation

Bush speaking fee is reportedly between $100,000 and $150,000.
nearly 140 paid talks, at home and abroad
Reagan accepted $2 million for two speeches in Japan.
Clinton took the ex-presidential speeches to a new level. He earned $65 million in speaking fees from 2001 to 2009
Hey if you believe in capitalism then how your going to question if they can make that kind of money just from a lecture or speech
Obama can sometimes get 400,000
Even Al Gore gets paid for speeches
When Trump leaves office it will be interesting to see what he gets.

That what EX presidents due they make speeches and get paid for it
If the Russians want to pay to hear him speak , its not against the law

business down with the Podestas

Still innuendos made by the right

Ultimately I have to look at this

Have they been charged with any wrong doing and found guilty

No and that is the only true fact that can be proven
The problem is the fact that if Trump says the word Russia, you people make it a conspiracy......he has had less contact with them then the Clintons.....so yes those FACTS do prove that you are full of shit.

And since when have you cared about due process and whether people have been charged or found guilty?

if you believe that, then tell the media and your leftists friends they shouldn't accuse Trump without evidence...but you wont', because you're full of shit

Trump denied it. Why?

Did the Russians help Hillary or did they help Trump?

Certainly you are so fucking stupid as to count her contacts as SofS.
well that's simple there is evidence they helped hitlery. it's funny you fail to see that fact. too funny. really, you are truly stupid.

where were the Russians in 2018?

And how has trump helped the Ruasians....he is pulling out of the INF treaty

and business down with the Podestas

Trump is creating issues in Europe.
you have no fking idea what is going on. stop blathering in here on something you no zip about. You look like a leftist.

Peter Schweizer put out this story and he worked with Steve Bannon at Breitbart News, and made this claim in a book in called Clinton Cash.

The foundation creates economic opportunity, improving public health, inspiring civic engagement and services.

Compare this with the trump foundation which recently had to stop its operations because of "Shocking concerns of illegality"

Clinton took the ex-presidential speeches to a new level. He earned $65 million in speaking fees from 2001 to 2009
Hey if you believe in capitalism then how your going to question if they can make that kind of money just from a lecture or speech

The problem is the fact that if Trump says the word Russia, you people make it a conspiracy......he has had less contact with them then the Clintons.....so yes those FACTS do prove that you are full of shit.

And since when have you cared about due process and whether people have been charged or found guilty?

if you believe that, then tell the media and your leftists friends they shouldn't accuse Trump without evidence...but you wont', because you're full of shit

Trump denied it. Why?

And how did the Russians help Trump?

It seems to me the democrats rigged a primary for Clinton...fact
They conspired with a british agent who spoke to Russians to make up a dossier...fact
They worked with the FBI to spy on Trump's campaign...fact
They used this document (which is unverified and patently ridiculous) to spy on Trump....fact
The FBI then released this dossier to the media (Buzzfeed I believe)...fact

So what do we have on the Trump side

They met with a Russian lawyer over the pretext that she had dirt on Clinton...fact
She had no dirt and they spoke about the Maginksy Act....fact

So I would say Clinton worked with the Russians much much more

And Clinton wouldn't have pulled out of the INF (Putin HATES that)
She would have allowed the Iran deal to exist
She would have ignored N Korea and let them keep firing missiles over our allies

So I would say the Russians would like her agenda much much more as well

Fact is there was no collusion from Trump's side, but tons from Clintons.

So you have one side who created a plitica document used to spy

Mr. Trump said that Ralph Northam, the embattled governor of Virginia, said he would execute a baby after it was born.

This is false.

In an interview last month, Governor Northam said that he supported a late-term abortion bill that would loosen restrictions on the procedure, and allow women to consult with a doctor on an abortion up to, but not including, the time of birth.

The governor, a pediatric neurologist, also talked about some of the dangerous medical emergencies that pregnant women could face, such as carrying a nonviable fetus. He said that in such a case, the mother would deliver the infant and then, “the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.” While Mr. Northam was talking about an end-of-life care discussion in the case of a child that would not live, Republicans seized on his remarks as evidence that Mr. Northam supported killing babies after their birth.

Not false.

Northam: "The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

Trump is right. Baby would be executed after it was born.

Mr. Trump said that American troops have been “fighting in the Middle East for almost 19 years.”

This is false.

American troops deployed to Afghanistan on Oct. 7, 2001, to begin Operation Enduring Freedom — the American military and NATO mission to rid Afghanistan of Al Qaeda. But Afghanistan is not technically considered part of the Middle East — it is in southwest Asia. The United States invaded Iraq, which is in the Middle East, in March 2003 — nearly 16 years ago.

Now you really got him. Technically. Congrats.

We've been in these two wars for almost 19 years. That's all that matters.

Mr. Trump said that lawmakers in New York cheered the passage of legislation that would allow a baby to be ripped from the mother’s womb moments before birth.

This is misleading.

On Jan. 22, the 46th anniversary of the Supreme Court’s landmark Roe v. Wade decision, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, a Democrat of New York, signed the Reproductive Health Act, which ensures a woman’s right to an abortion in New York if Roe v. Wade were to be overturned. It does not broadly allow abortions until shortly before birth, as Mr. Trump suggested. Instead, it will allow for an abortion after 24 weeks to protect the mother’s health or if the fetus is not viable. Under the prior law, abortions were allowed after 24 weeks only if the woman’s life was in jeopardy.

Not misleading. They have been doing abortions in New York after 24 weeks regardless. They just removed criminality of doing so, that gave them blessing to do it at any point of the pregnancy regardless of mother's health.

yea, the fact checkers set their credibility WAY back trashing trump this time around. it was too obvious.

trump would give #'s on something and politifact would say FALSE and then their reason? "unsure where numbers are coming from"

this would be at most - unproven.

then a third of women are sexual assaulted coming up from mexico.

FALSE - it's 31% and they're sexually abused!!!!

and people have the nutsack to say that fact checkers should be trusted.

9n22adl4bve21.jpg

Did I feed the cat?

You can read more if you like:

Mr. Trump said that America is the largest crude oil producer in the world and that production has hit a record high.

This is true.

The United States has been the largest producer of oil and gas in the world since 2013, a trend that began under the Obama administration thanks in large part to advances in shale drilling techniques.

Mr. Trump claimed nearly 5 million people have been lifted off food stamps.

This is exaggerated.

The number of Americans in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program decreased by more than 3.5 million between February 2017 — Mr. Trump’s first full month in office — to September 2018, according to the latest available data. By comparison, the number of people receiving the aid decreased by 5 million from June 2015 to January 2017.

Mr. Trump said that Ralph Northam, the embattled governor of Virginia, said he would execute a baby after it was born.

This is false.

In an interview last month, Governor Northam said that he supported a late-term abortion bill that would loosen restrictions on the procedure, and allow women to consult with a doctor on an abortion up to, but not including, the time of birth.

The governor, a pediatric neurologist, also talked about some of the dangerous medical emergencies that pregnant women could face, such as carrying a nonviable fetus. He said that in such a case, the mother would deliver the infant and then, “the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.” While Mr. Northam was talking about an end-of-life care discussion in the case of a child that would not live, Republicans seized on his remarks as evidence that Mr. Northam supported killing babies after their birth.

Mr. Trump said his administration is holding talks with several groups in Afghanistan, including the Taliban.

This is true.

Mr. Trump said that American forces last month killed one of the leaders of the 2000 bombing of the naval destroyer Cole.

This is true.

Mr. Trump said that American troops have been “fighting in the Middle East for almost 19 years.”

This is false.

American troops deployed to Afghanistan on Oct. 7, 2001, to begin Operation Enduring Freedom — the American military and NATO mission to rid Afghanistan of Al Qaeda. But Afghanistan is not technically considered part of the Middle East — it is in southwest Asia. The United States invaded Iraq, which is in the Middle East, in March 2003 — nearly 16 years ago.

Mr. Trump said that lawmakers in New York cheered the passage of legislation that would allow a baby to be ripped from the mother’s womb moments before birth.

This is misleading.

On Jan. 22, the 46th anniversary of the Supreme Court’s landmark Roe v. Wade decision, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, a Democrat of New York, signed the Reproductive Health Act, which ensures a woman’s right to an abortion in New York if Roe v. Wade were to be overturned. It does not broadly allow abortions until shortly before birth, as Mr. Trump suggested. Instead, it will allow for an abortion after 24 weeks to protect the mother’s health or if the fetus is not viable. Under the prior law, abortions were allowed after 24 weeks only if the woman’s life was in jeopardy.

Fact Checking the 2019 State of the Union Address

Northam, a pediatric neurosurgeon, told Washington radio station WTOP. "The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."
We are talking about a non viable infant being cared for

Infants are not viable until they're few years old, and if liberals, until they're 26, probably further.

Trump denied it. Why?

And how did the Russians help Trump?

It seems to me the democrats rigged a primary for Clinton...fact
They conspired with a british agent who spoke to Russians to make up a dossier...fact
They worked with the FBI to spy on Trump's campaign...fact
They used this document (which is unverified and patently ridiculous) to spy on Trump....fact
The FBI then released this dossier to the media (Buzzfeed I believe)...fact

So what do we have on the Trump side

They met with a Russian lawyer over the pretext that she had dirt on Clinton...fact
She had no dirt and they spoke about the Maginksy Act....fact

So I would say Clinton worked with the Russians much much more

And Clinton wouldn't have pulled out of the INF (Putin HATES that)
She would have allowed the Iran deal to exist
She would have ignored N Korea and let them keep firing missiles over our allies.

So I would say the Russians would like her agenda much much more as well

Fact is there was no collusion from Trump's side, but tons from Clintons.

So you have one side who created a plitica document used to spy

So, blah blah blah what about Clinton?? Is this all you Trumpettes can offer?

Our intelligence agencies said Russia helped Trump.

They used misinformation & lies to dupe feeble minded people like you into actually voting for a con man piece of shit like Trump.

The Clinton campaign hired an opposition research firm that sent one of their employees to Russia to see what Trump was doing there. That is not colluding with the Russians.

Trump has favored Russia in sevetral instances. He dilly dallued for mopnths to enat Congressional ordered sanctions.

He just got some sanctions removed
He has allowed Putin to build mid range missiles without any treaty.
He warmed Russia of an air strike against Syria (who warned Syria) & we bombed an empty airfield.
He agreed with the Russia invasion of Afghanistan.
He creates havoc within NATO - Putin's biggest wish
He creates havoc in the EU - to weaken that would benefit Russia
He gives Putin the OK to kill off as many political rivals as they want when he said what they do within their country is their business.

Clinton would not have pulled out on the INF treaty & if she had , you would be running ion circles, waving your arms about & screaming OMG OMG OMG

Thank God she keeping the Iran deal

She would not have ignored NK. She had proposed sanction many times.

One of Trump's campaign members was caught in a wiretap on a Russian and you think that is not cause for concern? You lie about this?

What the fuck kind 0f American are you? Trump has lied about his business in Russisa. He lied about his campaign's contact with Russia. He is hiding his business relation with banks with ties to Russia. He is favoring Putin over our allies?
And you protect this action without even demanding an investigation?
You might as well pack your shit & move top Russia so you'll be closer to kissing Vlad's ass.

Forum List

Back