Official State of the Union Thread

That's odd. I live down here by the border, and I have not had any experience with undocumented aliens crossing the border with drugs, in spite of the fact that, as a member of the Sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteers,(SAV), I am privy to pretty much everything that goes on down here, regarding law enforcement. On the other hand, at the Nogales border portal, there are major drug busts almost every week.

As for your TV show, I would not know. I don't have cable, and if I did, I would not watch "reality" shows. My god, I might end up watching Trump pretend to be running our country!

If you don't know the diff between watching actual REAL CBP agents hooching thru the cacti in the dead of night after 4 different backpackers with drug loads with a chopper overhead and a "TV reality show" -- maybe the Auxilliary is shelltering you just a bit.. Because when I watch them tear apart a truck radiator and find enough drugs to kill several thousand people -- I don't think of "Survivor" or "The Batchelor"...

Well, I guess you made my point. You are going to find drugs in trucks going through ports of entry, not crossing the border strapped to an undocumented immigrant wandering through the desert into Cactus Patch AZ.

You really have no point.. The mules use the paths of least resistance and risk... For instance....

Right! Prime time TV is where one should get all their facts! In my case, I have to make do with what I see around me, 35 miles from the border in AZ.

Probably why you've never seen $mill of drugs recovered from a gas tank or radiator -- or a 300 yard Weed cannon mounted on a pick-up... You've got some great blinders on if you're not getting the view from where the action really is.. You should tell CBP to ditch all the video and multi-media training equipment and simulators and just invite them to your front porch for a couple beers... :rolleyes:

I don't even know what your issue is. We all know that drugs are smuggled through ports of entry in vehicles. My argument is that they are NOT smuggled on the backs of illegal immigrants across the border where walls have not been built.

"Please help me. I tricked a bunch of retards into believing that Mexico would pay for it. And I don't want to look stupid when they realize I swindled them."
Maybe you should join The Mexican Police in Riot Gear helping to defend our border and theirs.

Maybe you should donate your own money to the wall if you want it to so bad.

Click here to support We The People Will Build the Wall organized by Brian Kolfage

I'll tell you what. You start arguing that Planned Parenthood should be defunded and people who want to pay for other people's abortions can start a go fund me account and I'lll take you seriously.

Clown.
PP is not funded.
That's certainly the purpose of the investigations. Clearly, good news for America is bad news for the Democrats while Trump is in the WH. The whole agenda of the Democratic Party is gridlock and trash talk about the President. But basically I agree with you that the Democrats will fail to block progress.
The investigations are generating criminal convictions of key members of Trumps staff.
Everything to date has been done by Republicans themselves. Now, Dems will be able to dig
Lot of dirt there
As you say, the only thing the Democrats bring to the House is gridlock and trash talk, and that's very sad.
House Republicans whitewashed their investigation of Trump and blocked key witnesses and evidence from being heard

Now we will see what Republicans didn’t want us to see

what exactly has Heir Mewler discovered in two years and for millions of our tax dollars? tax evasion 20 years ago, lying to Mewler, Russians spending 50K on face book ads? WTF, dude, there's nothing there that has anything to do with Trump or the campaign.

HOWEVER, there is hard evidence of Russian involvement with the Clinton campaign and the Clinton foundation. Will Mewler investigate that? if not, why not?

Russia was not involved in the Clinton Campsaign.

You assfucks really need to come up with a better excuse why Trump colluded with Russia.

the Clinton campaign paid for the fake Steele dossier, Russians sent 145 million to the Clinton foundation, Bill Clinton was paid 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow-------------not involved??? WTF

58dh7f3n2ve21.png

The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose, nor embroidered on cushions or handkerchiefs, printed on paper napkins or boxes, nor used as any portion of a costume.

American Flag Etiquette, Rules, and Guidelines

If you don't know the diff between watching actual REAL CBP agents hooching thru the cacti in the dead of night after 4 different backpackers with drug loads with a chopper overhead and a "TV reality show" -- maybe the Auxilliary is shelltering you just a bit.. Because when I watch them tear apart a truck radiator and find enough drugs to kill several thousand people -- I don't think of "Survivor" or "The Batchelor"...

Well, I guess you made my point. You are going to find drugs in trucks going through ports of entry, not crossing the border strapped to an undocumented immigrant wandering through the desert into Cactus Patch AZ.

You really have no point.. The mules use the paths of least resistance and risk... For instance....

Right! Prime time TV is where one should get all their facts! In my case, I have to make do with what I see around me, 35 miles from the border in AZ.

Probably why you've never seen $mill of drugs recovered from a gas tank or radiator -- or a 300 yard Weed cannon mounted on a pick-up... You've got some great blinders on if you're not getting the view from where the action really is.. You should tell CBP to ditch all the video and multi-media training equipment and simulators and just invite them to your front porch for a couple beers... :rolleyes:

I don't even know what your issue is. We all know that drugs are smuggled through ports of entry in vehicles. My argument is that they are NOT smuggled on the backs of illegal immigrants across the border where walls have not been built.

drugs have been intercepted in the areas you mentioned, on the backs of illegals sneaking across the border. ILLEGALS SNEAKING ACROSS THE BORDER, UNDERSTAND??

drugs have been intercepted in the areas you mentioned, on the backs of illegals sneaking across the border. ILLEGALS SNEAKING ACROSS THE BORDER, UNDERSTAND??

Sure they have Red. There was a guy detained just last month carrying a asthma inhaler.

Sure they have Red. There was a guy detained just last month carrying a asthma inhaler.

I agree that open border areas are not the major entry point for illegal drugs, but they are the major entry point for illegal people.

Republicans cheering that more women are in Congress when their party made no gains in the number of women or minorities among their ranks.

Republicans cheering the abortion line when they take away access to birth control and pull funding from food stamps & child healthcare.

no funding has been pulled for child healthcare, stop lying. Your birth control is your responsibility, not the government's.

I love how the Democratic women in white clapped so enthusiastically for themselves, but sat on their hands during the rest of the speech, even while Trump was talking about how black unemployment was the lowest it's ever been.

Isn't that only thing they care about... themselves?

Just watched them talk about El Paso. The Sheriff of El Paso said it was one of the safest cities for years before their wall.
He said it was sad that Trump would misrepresent El Paso for a "wall".

Thanks goodness you provided a link to that, otherwise who would believe you.

To be honest, I wouldn't even have watched the SOTU except that my father came over to watch it. But I'm sure glad I did!!! Trump avoided mistakes he has made in the past and made an epic speech very reminiscent of the kind of speeches Ronald Reagan used to make. His use of the guests was extremely skillful. Also, he even got the Democrats clapping and cheering when he said there were more women in Congress than ever before. The whole speech was masterful.
It was a master dud.

Not to mention chuck-full of lies, but that's par for the coarse w/this lying bastard we have in Office.

Just admit it already. You hate him.

Republicans cheering that more women are in Congress when their party made no gains in the number of women or minorities among their ranks.

Republicans cheering the abortion line when they take away access to birth control and pull funding from food stamps & child healthcare.

no funding has been pulled for child healthcare, stop lying. Your birth control is your responsibility, not the government's.
"In total, the White House is proposing $7 billion in cuts to CHIP. It appears to be true that $5 billion of that sum is currently trapped in an account that can’t be legally accessed — but that doesn’t oblige Congress to eliminate the funding, as opposed to merely passing legislation to make the account legally accessible. The other $2 billion would come out of the Child Enrollment Contingency Fund, which guarantees that state-level CHIP programs will have access to extra funds, should enrollment come in higher than expected. Since CHIP is targeted at children from low-income families — and the economy is strong — it is unlikely that enrollment will come in unusually high this year. But then, economic conditions can change."

Trump Adds ‘Cutting Children’s Health Care’ to GOP’s 2018 Platform

Birth control is part of health insurance that YOU BUY.

You right wing dumbasses allow companies to get out of that requirement & thereby employees there would have to pay for it making it more difficult to get.

Trump's SOTU speech included a long list of lies and misrepresentations, and every fact checking source is busy sorting through them and presenting the facts to show just how wrong he was. I was particularly irked by his claim that El Paso was a very dangerous place, and that fence quickly turned it into one of the safest places in the US. El Paso was a very safe place long before any fence.

What do you think his biggest lies were?

That video is not interview with El Paso sheriff.

"In total, the White House is proposing $7 billion in cuts to CHIP. It appears to be true that $5 billion of that sum is currently trapped in an account that can’t be legally accessed — but that doesn’t oblige Congress to eliminate the funding, as opposed to merely passing legislation to make the account legally accessible. The other $2 billion would come out of the Child Enrollment Contingency Fund, which guarantees that state-level CHIP programs will have access to extra funds, should enrollment come in higher than expected. Since CHIP is targeted at children from low-income families — and the economy is strong — it is unlikely that enrollment will come in unusually high this year. But then, economic conditions can change."

Trump Adds ‘Cutting Children’s Health Care’ to GOP’s 2018 Platform

Birth control is part of health insurance that YOU BUY.

You right wing dumbasses allow companies to get out of that requirement & thereby employees there would have to pay for it making it more difficult to get.

It's a democrat congress. Do you think such a bill would pass?

It's typical of the left to blame the Republicans for something that hasn't happened yet and may never happen.

Do you ever get tired of coming up with your bullshit?

I agree that open border areas are not the major entry point for illegal drugs, but they are the major entry point for illegal people.
No, they are not.

You ignore that a lot of illegals came here with VISAs & they stayed when those VISAs expired. Some come by boat, Some come by plane.some smuggled in vehicles. Many come through entry points.

Border Patrol catches most.

Still stuck with GOP memes on God, Gays, and Guns

Trump's goes to abortion as a unifying theme?

Only people with morality and compassion, would say killing babies is a bad thing....and Democrats think it's a good thing.
Democrats think women have the right to choose.

Most people think the baby has the right to life.
A baby does. A fetus depends on when you think a fetus is a viable life.

No, they are not.

You ignore that a lot of illegals came here with VISAs & they stayed when those VISAs expired. Some come by boat, Some come by plane.some smuggled in vehicles. Many come through entry points.

Border Patrol catches most.

Poppycock. That's the revisionist spin you Prog-loons are promoting. In RealityLand, our borders to the south are relatively porous and exploited by criminal gangs, drug lords, human traffickers and other ill-intentioned people.

Forum List

Back