Official State of the Union Thread

Love all the fact checking.

Sad.

Trump is now an even bigger liar than before.

Every time he tells another lie, he diminishes whatever credibility he imagines he has.

Wrong. You are pathetic. *shudder*
I have no reason to lie.

First, I am not a Republican,

Second, I am not Donald Trump:

Trump's state of the union address gets torn apart by fact checkers

YOU do not need a reason to lie. You merely parrot the voices in your head. :cuckoo:

Look at the chart in #704. Did Trump lie about crime in ElPaso, or not?

Isn't it a proven fact that "fact checkers" are nothing more than partisan hacks working for the Democrats?

Sad.

Every time he tells another lie, he diminishes whatever credibility he imagines he has.

I have no reason to lie.

20 minutes later, they're ready with that?

The "fact checkers" are ones like deanie. Not much but hatred and rage.

Facts are facts, even if you don't like the person stating them.

Sad.

I have no reason to lie.

YOU do not need a reason to lie. You merely parrot the voices in your head. :cuckoo:

And I should believe a chart?? LOL GMAB

Sad.

I have no reason to lie.

The data was from the FBI. Yes, you should believe it. You wonder why people say Trump supporters are idiots?

I have no reason to lie.

The data was from the FBI. Yes, you should believe it. You wonder why people say Trump supporters are idiots?

The FBI?? Now that is rich.

Get back on topic. I will no longer post in this thread, so you cannot make it about me any longer. Stay on topic, or be thread banned.

Democrats, unlike their uber-partisan and unAmerican counterparts on the right, are able to clap, and clap wholeheartedly for things the President with another letter behind his name than is behind their names.

So much so that even ze Trumpenfuher himself had to exclaim, "You weren't supposed to clap!"

You know why? Because they love America more than they love their party.

Yes, and they show their love for us every single day they fight the wall. Speaking of which......

Trump said we need to put Coyotes, drug smugglers and human traffickers out of business. Republicans stood up and applauded while Democrats just sat there. Gee, I wonder which side they are on? I guess my signature pretty much spells it out.

And what was Nancy doing with those big cards anyway? Looked like the bimbo was at a Bingo game for senior citizens. Did they have pictures for her to understand what was going on?
My guess she got a print out of the speech.

Democrats, unlike their uber-partisan and unAmerican counterparts on the right, are able to clap, and clap wholeheartedly for things the President with another letter behind his name than is behind their names.

So much so that even ze Trumpenfuher himself had to exclaim, "You weren't supposed to clap!"

Yes, and they show their love for us every single day they fight the wall. Speaking of which......

Trump said we need to put Coyotes, drug smugglers and human traffickers out of business. Republicans stood up and applauded while Democrats just sat there. Gee, I wonder which side they are on? I guess my signature pretty much spells it out.

And what was Nancy doing with those big cards anyway? Looked like the bimbo was at a Bingo game for senior citizens. Did they have pictures for her to understand what was going on?
Most drugs come in at checkpoints inside legal items.

Everyone knows that.
link or admit you're lying.

Abrahms went right to the victim card.. Talk about a racist bigot... and wants baby killing legal... one leftist piece of crap after another.. She is lying with every breath..

The broad was so ill-informed she didn't know that truck drivers that buy their own trucks make more money than company drivers do. And she wanted to be a governor? LMAO

The Democrats and progressive think were both WELL EXPOSED tonight. Especially the Democrats. Now you know the biggest reason the Democrats interfered with the State of Union Address.

Honest to shit the Democrats looked equal middle school kids under bad parenting and a common menstrual cycle hating on the prettiest girl in school. That or a mass demonstration of mentality equal Idiocracy's Guitar Army.

Trump has given conservatives and those with a level head lots to be proud of. If the objective matters he's one of the greatest POTUS in history. He's generally right, and Democrats are always wrong.

How about you Democrats and progressives, are you proud of your party? How about the way they mind-fuck people 24/7?................................................................ Rhetorical questions.

The Democrats sat on their hands while Trump told us that millions were no longer on food stamps but had jobs instead!!!

The American people are, like: "WTF Democrats???"

Man oh Man. Trump nailed it tonight. Home run Mr. President. What a speech. I think he just bought himself a second term. The Dems looked as pathetic as they really are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad.

I have no reason to lie.

The crime rate went down, so NO.

Last edited:

Most drugs come in at checkpoints inside legal items.

Everyone knows that.
How do you know that? If they come over the fence, under the fence, around the fence and aren't caught,
how can you quantify that?
You should say that most drugs are confiscated at the checkpoints.

Let's visualize this together:

"Hey, Pedro! Please put these 100 pounds of heroin under your clothes, and cross the border with it. When you get to Tucson, call this number, and meet Jose. Give the bags to him. In the meantime, don't drop them in the desert while walking the 100 miles to Tucson. Don't use the drugs yourself, or sell them for $100,000 and keep the money. In appreciation, Jose will buy you lunch at Taco Bell."

Forum List

Back