Official State of the Union Thread

Pelosi is ready to do whatever Trump wants her to, as long as he lets her slurp the gherkin again.

:auiqs.jpg:

I never would have imagined that, but what I see is something akin to that.

Democrats, unlike their uber-partisan and unAmerican counterparts on the right, are able to clap, and clap wholeheartedly for things the President with another letter behind his name than is behind their names.

So much so that even ze Trumpenfuher himself had to exclaim, "You weren't supposed to clap!"

You know why? Because they love America more than they love their party.

Yes, and they show their love for us every single day they fight the wall. Speaking of which......

Trump said we need to put Coyotes, drug smugglers and human traffickers out of business. Republicans stood up and applauded while Democrats just sat there. Gee, I wonder which side they are on? I guess my signature pretty much spells it out.

And what was Nancy doing with those big cards anyway? Looked like the bimbo was at a Bingo game for senior citizens. Did they have pictures for her to understand what was going on?
Most drugs come in at checkpoints inside legal items.

Everyone knows that.

Trump failed to thank the Federal Workers who sacrificed for his shutdown

??? They got paid for not working. ???
400,000 worked without pay for a month

Trump never thanked them
If it were up to Pelosi, they'd still be working for no pay. Democrats made it apparent that they put politics and easy access to the USA for illegal aliens over those federal workers not getting paid.

Trump shut it down. It was his job to end the shut down.

Love all the fact checking.

Sad.

Trump is now an even bigger liar than before.

Every time he tells another lie, he diminishes whatever credibility he imagines he has.

Sad.

Every time he tells another lie, he diminishes whatever credibility he imagines he has.

Wrong. You are pathetic. *shudder*

Democrats, unlike their uber-partisan and unAmerican counterparts on the right, are able to clap, and clap wholeheartedly for things the President with another letter behind his name than is behind their names.

So much so that even ze Trumpenfuher himself had to exclaim, "You weren't supposed to clap!"

You know why? Because they love America more than they love their party.

Yes, and they show their love for us every single day they fight the wall. Speaking of which......

Trump said we need to put Coyotes, drug smugglers and human traffickers out of business. Republicans stood up and applauded while Democrats just sat there. Gee, I wonder which side they are on? I guess my signature pretty much spells it out.

And what was Nancy doing with those big cards anyway? Looked like the bimbo was at a Bingo game for senior citizens. Did they have pictures for her to understand what was going on?
Most drugs come in at checkpoints inside legal items.

Everyone knows that.
How do you know that? If they come over the fence, under the fence, around the fence and aren't caught,
how can you quantify that?
You should say that most drugs are confiscated at the checkpoints.

They made their point ...

straitjacket-crazy-picture-id154890018

White was LITERALLY the worst color Democrats could have chosen to make a point, especially after what's going on with Northam.

Here's what I think: Trump took one for the team, and Pelosi is a happy camper and much more conducive to voting American.
That is all.

Trump Wrong About Wall Effect in El Paso - FactCheck.org

ill-Presidente Double and Triple Lied about El Paso Crime and a Wall.

1. El Paso was Never of the most dangerous cities.. it was Below average in crime incidence.
2. The Wall didn't help. - Crime dropped 15 Years before it. it was built in 2008
3. The Wall has had virtually No effect on Crime.

el-paso-violent-crime-rate.jpg

`

Sad.

I have no reason to lie.

First, I am not a Republican,

Second, I am not Donald Trump:

Trump's state of the union address gets torn apart by fact checkers

YOU do not need a reason to lie. You merely parrot the voices in your head. :cuckoo:

Sad.

I have no reason to lie.

20 minutes later, they're ready with that? ohh, no fact checking..here's the real link.

Sad.

I have no reason to lie.

20 minutes later, they're ready with that?

The "fact checkers" are ones like deanie. Not much but hatred and rage.

Forum List

Back