Off the Bat, Jan. 6 Committee Edits Trump Speech to Omit Words “Patriotically and Peacefully,” 2020 Fraud Evidence Remains Undebunked

I'm saying it's not my job to tell you everything that was said in the televised hearings when you could easily watch them yourself. I'm happy to discuss what they said, but I'm not going to spoon feed you. Make an effort to know what you're talking about first, and then we can talk.
I don’t give a shit WTF the hacks on this joke committee say. That isn’t evidence, Dumbass.

It most certainly was a planned soft coup de'tat by Trump and his minions..... Most rioters were not aware of the full Trump plan to illegally keep himself in power by stealing the election from Biden, the people's choice.
We know who stole the election. No way 81 million Americans voted for this demented old washed up racist liar.

Then provide the quotes or a link and time stamp of the video.
I have a little time to kill right now, so I'll play for a little while, but only one issue at a time, and you really should at least make an effort. what is your first point of confusion?

I have a little time to kill right now, so I'll play for a little while, but only one issue at a time, and you really should at least make an effort. what is your first point of confusion?
Since you appear to have no idea what you're talking about perhaps you should scroll back.

Forum List

Back